Why do men do it?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So what's the explanation when women do the same thing? I have no idea, but it's equally sucky.

The moral of the story: People suck. Pretty much

Did he make some sort of committment to you? Yes, and that is what is so bothersome. If he did and he broke it that tells that tells what kind of person he is. I have had several people in my life that I no longer consider friends because of their lack of character. It is like the scene in "A Bronx Tale" where Sonny tells the young kid that if he only lost $20 to see what kind of character his so-called friend had he got off cheap. I remember that line, I've seen that movie many times. If $20 was all I had lost to creeps like this over the years I wouldn't complain.

I think the answer is that men don't do this :wink: Truer words were never spoken.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey NJQT

I know how you feel, and I know the person you are referring to as well....**Sighs** I am sorry you had to learn the hard way, .....

deb

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NJQT,

I am so sorry that happened to you. It doesnt matter how old we get it still hurts.Yers men can be players as can women. Sometimes people just change their minds, it may not be about you but I know it affects you . Try not to let it bring you down.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Girl you know you hot as a firecracker! Thats your problem. You look too good they dont know what to do. They on the run........:smile: :wink:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Answer in one word for why both sexes do this; Validation

Ooh, you're good! I would agree and say the people that cheat/play or whatever you call it are doing it for validation and to reaffirm or confirm their sexiness or attractiveness.

I don't do it myself. But if you enable this behaviour you are partly to blame. You really have to be careful, I'm kind of wary of women right now!

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Instead of crying and whining about WHY, the lesson that must be learned here is KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED. I'm no puritan, but if you're looking for a serious relationship, with someone you haven't known for a long time, sex shouldn't even be discussed for MONTHS. Things would be very different for men if women weren't so easy. They would be forced to act differently.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Clearly, you did not read the whole thread.
If you did then your reading comprehension skills are woefully poor.

Instead of crying and whining about WHY, the lesson that must be learned here is KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED. I'm no puritan, but if you're looking for a serious relationship, with someone you haven't known for a long time, sex shouldn't even be discussed for MONTHS. Things would be very different for men if women weren't so easy. They would be forced to act differently.

Theunbroken

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Sweeping generalisations lead to misinturpritations, please dont think that a. women are all easy, because ill be damned if i have met one that was, and b. that all men are as said above.. some of us know how to act like a gentleman :smile:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

THough much of what you just said is valid, the delivery left much to be desired. This woman is trying to sort through an issue in her life. She doesnt need your gratuitous comments kicking her in the teeth.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

So by that logic, if one eats a meal one day that makes one sick, one should never open their mouth to eat again.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Since I'm majorly effeminate, I run into this all the time. Both sexes do it. It's more of an age group than either sex. Just gotta pick and choose.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really? :eek: Which age group is more prone to this? I'm just curious so that I can avoid them next time. :redface:

Since I'm majorly effeminate, I run into this all the time. Both sexes do it. It's more of an age group than either sex. Just gotta pick and choose.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girl you know you hot as a firecracker! Thats your problem. You look too good they dont know what to do. They on the run........:smile: :wink:
hahaha ROTFLMAO You always know the right thing to say babe. :05: :flirt: :kiss:

Danny, We need to clone you, baby!
We don't even have to clone all of him . . . if you know what I mean :05:

Answer in one word for why both sexes do this; Validation I'm obviously a little slow, I know what validation means, but I don't get why it applies here. :confused:

So what's the explanation when women do the same thing?
Apparently women do it as much or more than men.:eek: :confused: Since I don't associate with women like this, I have no idea why they do it.

Longshoreman

Legendary Member
Media
Flint, Michigan, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my theory-

since the cavemen- men LOVE to fuck- spread our seed- its an instinct- stronger in some. Not really about making babies on the surface- just need to have sex. When out cocks get hard- we can do really stupid , horrible, things- rape, murder assault. How many men are in jail, either directly or indirectly, because they are serving these primitive impulses
?? Nature gave men a strong sex drive. Woman take advantage of it endlessly as well..

Woman- have a safe nest instinct- works much better if one loyal man protects, provides, than if he has divided interest.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been thinking about this since I bumped into you in the chatroom the other night. I wonder if sometimes people realize all they've shown you is their own ideal of themselves, and balk when they wonder how you'll respond to the real them, flaws and all.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my theory-

since the cavemen- men LOVE to fuck- spread our seed- its an instinct- stronger in some. Not really about making babies on the surface- just need to have sex. When out cocks get hard- we can do really stupid , horrible, things- rape, murder assault. How many men are in jail, either directly or indirectly, because they are serving these primitive impulses
?? Nature gave men a strong sex drive. Woman take advantage of it endlessly as well..

Woman- have a safe nest instinct- works much better if one loyal man protects, provides, than if he has divided interest.

Actually, most rapists have difficulty getting and maintaining an erection. Rape is never ever about sex. And most women have high sex drives as well, particularly at certain stages in their lives.