Why do men like butts?

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Okay, I can see breasts, hips, and even stomachs but why butts? No, not hips. Butts.

Please explain to my sexually feeble mind.

P.S. I'm a total picture type: I don't like chicks who have some attribute that doesn't fit their bodies correctly.

hedonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe because its the forbidden fruit that we want to take a bite of. Ive ALWAYS been a butt man. Male or Female. I just love, love them. Its a part of the anatomy where something begins and something ends. The law of Bifurcation, the fork in the road.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it difficult to abstract the butt from the hips. (I am thinking only of the posteriors of women: I have no interest in those of men.) If a woman's hips are not attractively shaped (e.g., if they are too narrow), then her butt is not likely to appeal to me. I suppose a woman can have nicely shaped hips without a nicely shaped butt, but I think that the two generally go together. For me, "butt" is a kind of abbreviation for everything in back from the tops of the thighs to the waist. I have no more idea how to answer the question "Why do you like that?" than I have of how to answer the question "Why do you like women's bodies?"

You may find, Blackkid, that your tastes change as you get older (I assume that your name is an indication of your youth). I had little interest in girls' butts when I was in my teens. That changed when I was in my twenties.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do men like butts?
Okay, I can see breasts, hips, and even stomachs but why butts? No, not hips. Butts.
Please explain to my sexually feeble mind. P.S. I'm a total picture type: I don't like chicks who have some attribute that doesn't fit their bodies correctly.
Then you should realize how stupid we would all look without a butt. :tongue: But seriously, I am guessing you haven't actually been with a woman or you would know that is the first place a mans hands wander during an embrace. Even guys who are self-confirmed breast men love to cop a feel on a nice booty. :wink:

I once had a guy tell me he couldn't decide which view he liked better. The one of me walking towards him, or when I walked away.:wink: Now that's a compliment. :smile:

Because between the butt cheeks - there is a hole many can fuck.
Right you are horneyoldguy! :wink: The problem is the OP is so young he has no idea the many joys of the flesh yet to be. :cool:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Blackkid ...I assume that your name is an indication of your youth...

Yes. Still going through puberty I see::rolleyes:

http://www.lpsg.org/1063282-post1.html

Visually speaking the ass has the same erotic effect as the bubbies according to Desmond Morris. Their similar shapes inspired one of Benny Hill's hilarious sketches. I hope I can find a clip of that sketch on YouTube.:wink:

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just that SHAPE!! How the back tapers to the hip area, the SWELLING of the glutes, those thick thighs...a life-long attraction for me!:tongue:

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just love the way they feel, with clothes or without. I like every single part of a girl so the butt is not going to excluded.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, man... where to begin? I guess, genetically speaking, it's an indicator of how healthy a woman is, and probably how fertile. From a sexuality perspective, it is a reminder of how different we are, as mens and womens butts differ in a few respects.

Funny, I was looking at a perfect butt today and thinking, "how???" I just don't know how butts can defy gravity the way they do, but man I am glad they do, cause nothing gets me hornier - nothing better than doing it hard and slapping a nice butt all the way home.

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well thanks for your thoughts.

I don't quite understand the "You're too young" thing but that is unimportant.

I at least have an idea where people might be coming from, and that makes me happy.

Bariton

Experimental Member
Media
In the last weeks before birth the fat from the butt of a pregnant women is used to build the brain of the child.

That's a turn on.

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Please explain to my sexually feeble mind.

P.S. I'm a total picture type: I don't like chicks who have some attribute that doesn't fit their bodies correctly.

i'd rather have a great ass than great breasts, and no one really cares about hips. the way it just pops out under a lean back in a skirt or jeans does things to me

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A nice butt gives you something to hang onto while fucking:wink: And cushions your hips when you're having it doggy:tongue:

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A nice ass always makes my mouth water. And as far as I'm concerned when it comes to some hot sex, it isn't good at all unless there's some kind of drilling up the back door. :biggrin1: