Why Do Men Like Women With Big Butts?

Ladys..Take A Tape & Measure Around Your Ass Now....How Big Is Your Butt?

• Total voters

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So what your're saying is that your backside is so big that men are able to totally disregard your face? :D
(I'm joking).
From the last few posts...
Claws came out... Ouch!!!
If this is a new member, we should cut her a bit of slack...
If not... Hehehe... Carry on! ;)

Reactions: Lee_M and rtg

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
From the last few posts...
Claws came out... Ouch!!!
If this is a new member, we should cut her a bit of slack...
If not... Hehehe... Carry on! ;)

ya right, ya right
each poster brings something new to the site
every poster has something to offer the site
for instance .....
she's really good at photoshop
:)

ya right, ya right
each poster brings something new to the site
every poster has something to offer the site
for instance .....
she's really good at photoshop
:)

Define "really good" in this context, please :p

Reactions: Wave85

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
for the purposes of my comment, i will define "really good" as "has managed to download photoshop"
Good enough not to trigger tineye, or google images... Tho, google images was triggered for.. ? breasts ?
Hey, what can I say? I'm easy.
Then, again, I do NOT like big butts, I can not lie...
However, I like a nice, muscular thigh..
The baby's gotta have a nice back, and, damn it, a good-looking rack.

Reactions: rtg

Lee_M

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh my gosh, why is this women's forum always so brutal and viscous, seriously!
Rip me apart ladies, go ahead, im fine with it....

Do men like women with big butts?
Yes, i believe some do, just like some men like big boobs, Asians, black women and some even have foot fetishes :eek: Yep there is some crazy shit in this world, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Put a tape measure around my ass and measure it for you?

Only if you intend on kissing it, otherwise you don't need to know what size it is ;)

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh my gosh, why is this women's forum always so brutal and viscous, seriously!
Because so many men choose to hijack the women's issues forum with things that aren't women's issues.... like this:
A big ass feels good slamming back and forth on my pubic region when fucking doggy style.
There's plenty of other forums where men can talk about their cocks and what they like doing with them. That is not a women's issue.

It's also annoying when ppl revive a thread that's been dead for years just to post some random crap. That's common across the site, as are the reactions to it.

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
Because so many men choose to hijack the women's issues forum with things that aren't women's issues.... like this:

There's plenty of other forums where men can talk about their cocks and what they like doing with them. That is not a women's issue.

It's also annoying when ppl revive a thread that's been dead for years just to post some random crap. That's common across the site, as are the reactions to it.

Hey all I said was that a big ass feels good during doggy style. It feels good with any Ass size too. The big Ass just feels better how it slams the pubic region.

AdamHenry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Dude, you got it ALL twisted. GTFOH with the ignorance. There is a distinct difference between what I (as one Black man) perceive as OBESE and FAT to VOLUPTUOUS. Maybe some of you think Kate Moss is voluptuous. To me, she looks like a sick child. Mo'Nique, for example, that's FAT, and I think a lot of other Black men would agree with me. Rosie O'Donnell is FAT. Kim Kardashian is voluptuous to Black men, but maybe "out of shape" to you, even though the girl doesn't have an inch on her waist. Melyssa Ford is voluptuous. Esther Baxter. Ki Toy Johnson. (don't try the "I don't know them" excuse, this is the 'Net, DUH) London Charles, and of course Buffie the Body. I think I can say with all confidence that most Black men don't perceive women like Buffie or Melyssa Ford as obese or overweight. The way their bodies are shaped has almost NOTHING to do with diet as much as it has to do with genetics. YOU can go ahead and risk your life telling any woman shaped that way to "go to the gym", but you'd be fighting a losing battle, dude. The ass ain't going NOWHERE, exercise only enhances the effect. And all these insulting, ignorant, borderline rascist attitudes trying to COERCE what some of us simply find sexy into YOUR ideal of beauty?

HELL TO THE NAW.

Like this asshole:
"Look at Black men's obsession with obese women; what else have they seen their entire lives?"

You want to know what I'VE HAD to see most of my life? SKINNY-ASS, BONES IN THE BACK, COKE-SNORTING, UNHEALTHY, UNREALISTIC, and CULTURALLY STIFLING images of alleged "perfect white beauty". THAT's what I was fed as a kid in the 80s. I had NO images of Black women that I could identify with as something sexier than what white women were portrayed as. Men in my family would have to TELL me about legendary sexy and VOLUPTUOUS women like Pam Grier, fool! BLACK MEN'S OBSESSION WITH OBESE WOMEN? I guess that's what you'd like to tell yourself, since you obviously know EVERY Black man on the planet earth, right? So, yes, let's look at YOUR allegation that Black men are OBSESSED with obese women, shall we? But, first, I need FACT, not your fiction. Do not insult my women.

So, when magazines like King, Smooth, and Black Men's magazine came out, I rejoiced! Of course this left my women wide open for criticism, but the blatant rascist bullshit is almost...comical. And I can see it now, "I'm not rascist cuz I don't like big butts"...no, you're not rascist for not liking big butts. But, yes you ARE rascist if you believe ALL Black men are obsessed with obese women, YES, you are rascist AND sexist if you look at all women with generous endowments below the waist as obese or unhealthy. I'm going to stop here because people like that don't even deserve this much education.

This is on point.

Lee_M

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Maybe i just have a different way of seeing it.Granted this topic could not be further from being a women's issue, but its a bit of fun and it keeps the section from stagnating. There are only so many times you can talk about periods, birth control and how annoying it is to have random horny guys harass you. If some guy wants to talk about his cock have a laugh or ignore it, i just don't think giving an aggressive or insulting reply is constructive for anyone.

Its the only section on the whole of LPSG that is intimidating (for me anyway). Its a case of post something and wait to see if you get ignored, insulted or called a liar.

I cant remember what it was, but in the first thread i made in women's issues i got ripped apart and was given at least 5-10 links to "öld thread" on the same topic o_O Damned if you do, damned if you don't!

Anyway i am sorry ive said enough, and this is certainly not aimed at you, so please don't take it as a personal attack :)

Reactions: hunghorse30

Maybe i just have a different way of seeing it.Granted this topic could not be further from being a women's issue, but its a bit of fun and it keeps the section from stagnating. There are only so many times you can talk about periods, birth control and how annoying it is to have random horny guys harass you. If some guy wants to talk about his cock have a laugh or ignore it, i just don't think giving an aggressive or insulting reply is constructive for anyone.

Its the only section on the whole of LPSG that is intimidating (for me anyway). Its a case of post something and wait to see if you get ignored, insulted or called a liar.

I cant remember what it was, but in the first thread i made in women's issues i got ripped apart and was given at least 5-10 links to "öld thread" on the same topic o_O Damned if you do, damned if you don't!

Anyway i am sorry ive said enough, and this is certainly not aimed at you, so please don't take it as a personal attack :)
Please don't take this as a personal attack, but I think that you should do a bit of research, educate yourself, and find out what a 'women's issue' is exactly.
If some guy wants to talk about his cock have a laugh or ignore it, i just don't think giving an aggressive or insulting reply is constructive for anyone.
Yes it is; and why do feel the need to police the responses or behaviour of other women?

That may be, but there are multiple sections with a variety of overall topics that the (minority of) men who like to derail stuff to talk about their dick, their sexual experiences, hit on people, seek hook ups, show off, etc. can do so.

People try to talk about sexual assaults against women while in zero way saying it is an act exclusively against women, and fuckers have to pop up to shit all over it, saying men have it worse, men get sexually assaulted too, etc.

Women try to talk about their bad sex experiences and some men give amusing back and forth about it while not trying to make it all about them? Awesome. Men who try to make it about the bad sex they've had, not so much. Make your own thread or dig up one of the old ones, of which there are likely a few for most topics.

It doesn't have to be all menstruation and harassment. It could be discussing how clothing sizes aren't standard and the random numbers assigned to sizes aren't helpful. It could be about incompatibility with libido levels with a partner where it's focused on the women's side of things.

For goodness sake, women have a whole two sections specific to us, and a fair few of the women who are frequent posters + long time members deal with a significant amount of bullshit. It's nice to have a little bit of our own space. Do I and others post elsewhere on here? Heck yeah. Do I think the whole site should be some women dominant, women's club shit? No. Let women's issues and Ask a Woman be mostly for the women.

Do I think that there are people (not just women) who are outright hostile about stuff, especially lately more and more? Yes. Do I condone it? No. Being civil but blunt, and not being exceptionally verbose to try and extra special sugar coat shit is more my speed. Even that makes some folks flip the fuck out, though. I don't feel bad about it or regret it. It is who I am, and I do my best to not personally attack anyone, call anyone names, etc. People have their own opinions on things and post them here. I have opinions about some of the things posted. That's okay on both sides. Some act like it isn't though, that's for damn sure.