Why Do Men Like Women With Big Butts?

Ladys..Take A Tape & Measure Around Your Ass Now....How Big Is Your Butt?

• Total voters

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've gotta ask... Attached Images Butt01.jpg (68.3 KB, 50 views)
Butt7.jpg (44.5 KB, 37 views)
Butt6.jpg (50.2 KB, 37 views)
blowjob2Enhanced.jpg (23.1 KB, 46 views)
sm.jpg (31.3 KB, 37 views)

:fing02: ding ding ding ding :fing02:

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Good point, CG. I thought I was the only one that thought her ass wasn't that great. The one sure-fire way of knowing if a girl has a great ass is like you said, having her stand straight up. Wearing very tight pants, preferably.

Either that, or sitting said ass on my face.

I'd have to agree also, standing up is a way better way to admire. Walking is even better. Gay-bashing aside, I think she has a pretty nice ass though. Bending over isn't the best view, well unless sex is involved, but the point-of-view looked pretty good to me none-the-less.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd have to agree also, standing up is a way better way to admire. Walking is even better. Gay-bashing aside, I think she has a pretty nice ass though. Bending over isn't the best view, well unless sex is involved, but the point-of-view looked pretty good to me none-the-less.

You thought it looked nice in all those pics? Or the last two?

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
My idea of a butt that desires to be called a 'booty' is JLo, Serena Williams type butts. Especially when it includes thick shapely thighs like those two have and yet their butts are still able to sit far out despite the thigh thickness. That's bona fide booty then.

Occasionally I see white women who meet that criteria, often I see black women who do, and inbetween frequency on Spanish women.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My 10% gay loves a huge juicy ass on a woman, especially if she has a slim waist and wide curvy hips....mmmm, damn it, oh and especially if she has big soft natural boobs. Nothing more beautiful in the world, IMO (other than a rock hard heavy cock, of course :biggrin1: ).

Well then, you, me and a large-breasted, small-waisted, junked in the truck woman have a date. :biggrin1:

I can't say mine is great standing straight up burns1de (keeping in mind it has no signs of cottage cheese, or sagginess), but I guarantee it would look divine sat on your face :wink: tee hee

Oh it probably would be... but without pics, how can I be certain?. :wink: Besides, there's plenty of places where you can park your caboose on me...

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My idea of a butt that desires to be called a 'booty' is JLo, Serena Williams type butts. Especially when it includes thick shapely thighs like those two have and yet their butts are still able to sit far out despite the thigh thickness. That's bona fide booty then.

Occasionally I see white women who meet that criteria, often I see black women who do, and inbetween frequency on Spanish women.

Serena Williams is a goddess. I've dated several black girls (Haitians and Guyanese) and let me tell you man... blacks asses are hard to beat (pun somewhat intended).

Reactions: Gaius89

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think this womans pics were hot along with the other women who posted on this thread. I thankyou from the bottom of my big balls for giving me a daily hard on..........:smile: :wink:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think this womans pics were hot along with the other women who posted on this thread. I thankyou from the bottom of my big balls for giving me a daily hard on..........:smile: :wink:

Very nice, uncut. I have to admit I was disappointed to see "cottage cheese" enter the discussion. Regardless of the authenticity of the pictures, most people need to work up some courage to post pictures of themselves. There is always someone who doesn't like what they see.

I have a little butt, and no matter how much gluteus maximus training I do, barring some bizarre surgery, I can't get the rounded shape I covet. Oh, well. I can still look at diamond's butt......:biggrin1:

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a little butt, and no matter how much gluteus maximus training I do, barring some bizarre surgery, I can't get the rounded shape I covet. Oh, well. I can still look at diamond's butt......:biggrin1:

I'll tell you what.....we can trade anyday:biggrin1: :biggrin1: , trust me, having extra padding has its downfalls......:eek:

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Well while your looking at diamond's, we'll all be staring at yours. Little or not, from what little I can see, looks pretty good to me. Doesn't have to be big for me to enjoy looking at it. Big might be a slightly preferred preference for me, but it's not an absolute one. A nice ass is a nice ass, and a nice ass is generally one on a woman.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well while your looking at diamond's, we'll all be staring at yours. Little or not, from what little I can see, looks pretty good to me. Doesn't have to be big for me to enjoy looking at it. Big might be a slightly preferred preference for me, but it's not an absolute one. A nice ass is a nice ass, and a nice ass is generally one on a woman.

Good point Aplus - bigger isn't automatically better (although in diamond's case, it pretty much is, hehe). Agreed, wldhoney's derriere looks pretty damn good, but it's hard to tell, it's cropped...

Take a clearer pic, wldhoney! I'm sure you'll get exclusively positive comments. :smile:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'll tell you what.....we can trade anyday:biggrin1: :biggrin1: , trust me, having extra padding has its downfalls......:eek:

Perhaps if I could borrow it for a while and have my wicked way .... :wink:

Well while your looking at diamond's, we'll all be staring at yours. Little or not, from what little I can see, looks pretty good to me.

Thanks, Aplus. Little butts need love, too! (pun intended) :biggrin1:

Agreed, wldhoney's derriere looks pretty damn good, but it's hard to tell, it's cropped...

Take a clearer pic, wldhoney! I'm sure you'll get exclusively positive comments. :smile:

Thanks, burns1de, but I cropped it BECAUSE of the butt! I'll see what I can do, but I swear if anyone calls me "flat ass" I'll hold my breath until I turn blue!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right. A woman who is, say, 160 pounds and healthy with big D boobs, a small waist, and a nice round ass looks good. I'm all about diversity in the female form, and I wish that was reflected in the media. The other problem with having any body part out of proportion (EE breasts on a thin woman) is that it's impossible to find clothing that fits. That's a huge headache.

Yeah, yeah, stop trying to get into my pants with the "sensitive guy" routine. Tell me about your huge hawt cock instead.

How about a 165 lb. woman with only B cups (MAYBE small C's)? :frown1: Thick waist...:frown1: (35-inch waist. 44-inch hips) AND I'm only 5'3" and that's rounding UP.

That's what I have to live with... Not fun. I used to be slim but I had nonexistant boobs and still a thick waist back then.

But at least I do have a nice bubble butt.:smile:

I can usually find clothes that fit. I do wear a little smaller size on top than on bottom but not by all that much because I have broad shoulders. I can't go to most of the trendy shops though because their biggest size is too small for me. I'm at the low end of plus sizes.

I'd really like to lose off the waist, keep the butt the same, and gain on the boobs. Sigh...

I try to show off the butt...

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always loved big butts. I have always been drawn to them. Seeing a woman with a nice butt walking in some tight pants is a huge turn on. I dont know why I like it, I just always have, since I was a boy.