Why Do Men Like Women With Big Butts?

Ladys..Take A Tape & Measure Around Your Ass Now....How Big Is Your Butt?

• Total voters

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My question is why all men (well, not all men,sorry, but many men) like women with big butts? Don't know, don't care. :smile: However I thank my lucky stars that some men do find larger, more roundiful buttocks like mine so appealing.

Is having anal sex on regular basis makes a woman's ass bigger?" ROTFLMAO!!! Where the heck did you hear that? Nevermind, I know, it was from men who wanted to have anal sex with you. :tongue: .........I do love anal sex and have it at least 3 times a week but I don't think it is the reason my butt enlarged in the last 5 years from less than 36" to above 46" now..........but I do believe that anal sex position and slapping of the buttocks make them bigger. Nope, sorry thats not going to do it either. ..........I do butt excercises two times a week and I take special diet to make my butt big and bubble.
Hahahaha I'm sorry but I find your post hysterically funny. A special diet?!? :confused: I was going to suggest just eating a steady diet of junk food and starch laden staples such as: Hamburger Helper and biscuits with sausage gravy. Substitute butter for margarine and fry everything you can in lard. That ought to accomplish a weight gain which would include more girth to ones hindquarters.

The worst part of this entire thread (aside from the gay bashing) was that this woman is photoshoping pictures of an eh... average...AT BEST ass! :confused: Where do these people come from??? Hah!
"Average at best, ouch!" That's kind of harsh. :eek: :eek: Not everyone can be as lovely as you curiousgurl.

My idea of a butt that desires to be called a 'booty' is JLo, Serena Williams type butts. Especially when it includes thick shapely thighs like those two have and yet their butts are still able to sit far out despite the thigh thickness. That's bona fide booty then. I agree 110%!

I think this womans pics were hot along with the other women who posted on this thread. I thankyou from the bottom of my big balls for giving me a daily hard on..........:smile: :wink:
Leave it to our resident gentleman to save the day.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was the OP ever planning on responding to the fact that her 'tatt' appears in a variety of locations on her body? Just wondering, as 'she' slipped away quickly once the inconsistencies were questioned.

Lack of legitimacy pretty much makes the thread irrelevant.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a fat bottomed girl but I've made several mens worlds go round.

What is it with the amount of 'men prefer this and that posts,' most men usually prefer whats in front of them and if they prefer small tits and you're big they'll tell you they prefer yours, if they love a big arse and yours is tiny they'll tell you yours is the type they prefer, lots of them find it hard to say you're not the type I prefer anyway. and they're usually more forgiving of our bodies than we are. Basically on the net if you've got your bits out whatever you look like men will admire you, you're a naked woman. And they prefer all types, slim, thick, even downright huge but some of the posts lately seem to imply that if you don't have huge tits and a huge arse you're not 'womanly', and assume that all men want voluptuous women. Women come in all shapes and sizes and bigger isn't any more 'womanly' than a slight build. Don't assume men automatically go for the more 'womanly' figure, ask any slimmer girl, from the amount of attention we get we know we're equally admired :)

Incidentally I don't rate her arse at all.

uksexymona

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was the OP ever planning on responding to the fact that her 'tatt' appears in a variety of locations on her body? Just wondering, as 'she' slipped away quickly once the inconsistencies were questioned.

Lack of legitimacy pretty much makes the thread irrelevant.

The reason once again is because I found most of the responses to my thread and most of the harsh comments came from GAY Men who naturally don't like natural women and who hates them and therefore I had to hold for awhile..............being in argument again with such people will not help and the best way is to ignore them..........This is a women issues forum and we are here not looking for GAY MEN and their small cocks but we are here to discuss our own women issues and some of us are looking for real 100% straight men with big cocks who also like us and whom we expect to satisfy us sexually once we meet.
I really wonder why GAY MEN are in every thread in these forums even in women forum although they openly express their hate for women and they openly admit that they don't like to have sex with women whom they consider competing with them,and many of those GAYS attack women pussys and call them UNCLEAN............GROSS.......and DIRTY.
They are here on women forum only looking for our 100% straight men , hoping to be fucked by them..................so to all of the GAY MEN here who bother us ladys I say GO TO HELL FAGGOTS and we don't want you to compete with us on our 100% straigh men because our men won't fuck you and will never ever think of even talking to you because they are simply straights and you are GAYS.You better stick to your own forums and fuck each other and leave us alone please.We don't want your comments and we don't need your responses and we don't want you with us.................Leave Us Alone!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh for fucks sake grow up, do your parents know you're on the pc unsupervised? At the moment I'm feeling moderately ashamed to be from the UK, let me assure you we're not all grammatically challenged and we're not all full of hatred.

Biggie77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I especially liked the 18 point red font. Nice touch. :rolleyes:

At any rate, I love all types. But I really like a big 'ol butt. Big fat juicy booty, bend it over, and let me do my duty. :biggrin1:

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The ToS clearly state that homophobic behaviour is unacceptable, this is FAR from your first homophobic post.

It has been reported.

What makes you think that she can read given her appalling writing skills? My 8 year old nephew writes more coherently than her.:rolleyes:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a fat bottomed girl but I've made several mens worlds go round.

What is it with the amount of 'men prefer this and that posts,' most men usually prefer whats in front of them and if they prefer small tits and you're big they'll tell you they prefer yours, if they love a big arse and yours is tiny they'll tell you yours is the type they prefer, lots of them find it hard to say you're not the type I prefer anyway. and they're usually more forgiving of our bodies than we are. Basically on the net if you've got your bits out whatever you look like men will admire you, you're a naked woman. And they prefer all types, slim, thick, even downright huge but some of the posts lately seem to imply that if you don't have huge tits and a huge arse you're not 'womanly', and assume that all men want voluptuous women. Women come in all shapes and sizes and bigger isn't any more 'womanly' than a slight build. Don't assume men automatically go for the more 'womanly' figure, ask any slimmer girl, from the amount of attention we get we know we're equally admired :)

Incidentally I don't rate her arse at all.

THANK YOU!!!

Although, I have been turned down by men for being the "wrong" body type. Usually for being too fat. (the joys of online dating. ugh...) And I have been asked (again, joys of online dating) about the size of my breasts and butt. When I tell them, they never call back.

Problem is, I think if they actually saw me, they might feel differently. If I just say my height and weight they're going to assume that I'm really fat, but I really am big-boned, and very much a mesomorph, and so I carry the weight pretty well. (Not saying that I couldn't stand to lose a bit of weight though, especially in the abs.)

I like my butt, though. :smile:

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is one straight male that wouldn't touch that homophobic skank with a 12 foot dick. Kotch, you can attest to the 12 foot dick.... it damn near killed you.

Seriously, uksexymona, grow the fuck up, young man. You're stinking the place out dude.

Spoiled Princess? I'll put you up in the spare bedroom in Canada for a few weeks until the embarrassment subsides of sharing the island with that illiterate troll. The fine ladies of Great Britain deserve far better company.

circumstances

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and back on topic (why? no idea), i could care less about a woman's ass if i like her.

that being said, if i had to draw up the ideal body type for me, the butt would not be large (sorry!)

shapely, ok.

round, ok.

not large.

how about kiera knightley's ass in "domino," at the pool, when mickey rourke says something to the other guy like "THAT'S an ass."

that's what i'm talking about.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GAYS.You better stick to your own forums and fuck each other and leave us alone please.We don't want your comments and we don't need your responses and we don't want you with us.................Leave Us Alone!

WTF?! :confused: Are you the love child of Anita Bryant and Fred Phelps?

This is not a straight or gay site it is open to all . . . except narrowminded twats like yourself. :mad: Perhaps you should leave and never come back rather than the thousands of truly wonderful people on this site who just happen to be gay.

One more thing stop posting in red, in a #5 font. The font size infers shouting and the red importance. Thus far nothing you have said is either important or worth shouting about. :mad:

The ToS clearly state that homophobic behaviour is unacceptable, this is FAR from your first homophobic post.
It has been reported.

Thanks Kotchanski! :smile: As usual you are on the ball; your efforts are always appreciated. :smile: