Why Do Men Like Women With Big Butts?

Ladys..Take A Tape & Measure Around Your Ass Now....How Big Is Your Butt?

• Total voters

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The layman's measurement of a great can...

1. How much does it pop out?
a> relative to her thighs (a la a butt benefitting from thunder thighs)
b> relative to her waist (is she built like a beer keg?)

2. How wide is, relative to overall frame.
3. Shape (onion, flat, apple, circle, upside down heart, etc...)
4. When she walks. Arbitrarily find a center point. Remember it.... now how does it move in the following manners:
a> up and down
b> left and right
c> counterclockwise or clockwise.... if does have a circular motion, this is a good thing

...does it move to the side then up? that's a good thing.

5. Firmness.... with the quality of jeans these days (course I see way too women fuck up a good cut of jeans given their figure), it's hard to tell. In relative order (first to worst)
- can you bounce a quarter/pence off it
- athletic with a layer of baby fat
- just started the downside of age
- ok, not firm, but not flab
- small curd cottage cheese in a few spots
- large curd cottage cheese throughout
- yeah it's big, but not in a good way at all...

6. Height - an onion on a 5'0" latina is hot... a double wide on a 5"10" 180 lbs whatever isn't (usually)

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not a fat bottomed girl but I've made several mens worlds go round.

What is it with the amount of 'men prefer this and that posts,' most men usually prefer whats in front of them and if they prefer small tits and you're big they'll tell you they prefer yours, if they love a big arse and yours is tiny they'll tell you yours is the type they prefer, lots of them find it hard to say you're not the type I prefer anyway. and they're usually more forgiving of our bodies than we are. Basically on the net if you've got your bits out whatever you look like men will admire you, you're a naked woman. And they prefer all types, slim, thick, even downright huge but some of the posts lately seem to imply that if you don't have huge tits and a huge arse you're not 'womanly', and assume that all men want voluptuous women. Women come in all shapes and sizes and bigger isn't any more 'womanly' than a slight build. Don't assume men automatically go for the more 'womanly' figure, ask any slimmer girl, from the amount of attention we get we know we're equally admired :)

Incidentally I don't rate her arse at all.

Thanks, SP, well said. I have huge tits and a big ass and I would love to be slimmer and more petite, but that's just not what God gave me. I think every woman, contrary to the way some people post on here, have insecurities about parts of their bodies or the way they are naturally built. Talking badly about the opposite body type usually just means the person saying it is insecure. I know this because I do it. You're 100% right though, even the men that post specific "standards" when it comes to women are incredibly flexible when it comes down to it. Men like women, and attractive comes in all shapes and sizes.

My wife thinks you're as cute as a flower SP, so the Master Bedroom won't be a problem. I'm just worried you and my wife will take too much of a liking (licking??) to each other and I'll end up on the couch.:biggrin1:

You have turned into a huge slut, you know that? It kinda turns me on.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's all just agree big tits, small tits, big arse, small arse, insignificlit or gigaclit, the whole is much more than the sum of the parts, what we should celebrate is the differences. A pretty package with nothing inside is crappy.

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What is it with the amount of 'men prefer this and that posts,' most men usually prefer whats in front of them and if they prefer small tits and you're big they'll tell you they prefer yours, if they love a big arse and yours is tiny they'll tell you yours is the type they prefer, lots of them find it hard to say you're not the type I prefer anyway. and they're usually more forgiving of our bodies than we are. Basically on the net if you've got your bits out whatever you look like men will admire you, you're a naked woman. And they prefer all types, slim, thick, even downright huge but some of the posts lately seem to imply that if you don't have huge tits and a huge arse you're not 'womanly', and assume that all men want voluptuous women. Women come in all shapes and sizes and bigger isn't any more 'womanly' than a slight build. Don't assume men automatically go for the more 'womanly' figure, ask any slimmer girl, from the amount of attention we get we know we're equally admired :)

This is site for people who 'generally' prefer larger cocks,is it not?The guys and gals on here that say they prefer a large cock to a smaller one are no different to me than those who say they 'prefer' a woman with bigger breasts or larger butt?At the end of the day,it's a preference that we are all entitled to have.At the same time,there are many who feel that the larger the cock, the more 'manly' the guy is......

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A cock actually makes a difference to performance, breast size doesn't.

True,but if someone prefers larger breasts to smaller ones,that can impact their overall enjoyment during the sex act,in terms of level of arousal.At the end of the day,it's still a preference.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
True,but if someone prefers larger breasts to smaller ones,that can impact their overall enjoyment during the sex act,in terms of level of arousal.At the end of the day,it's still a preference.

I don't think anyone is arguing about that, I think the problem is the insistence that "My (insert feature here) is better than yours and everyone thinks that way!!!!!" Preference is fine, but insisting that everyone prefers what you have is not only annoying, but ridiculous.