Why Do Men Love Supermodels?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_superlarge, Jul 28, 2007.

1. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

I once watched a tv anchorman, after a supermodels' stage walk clip was shown, mention how fine they were. Fine? What is it about the odd shape of skinny thighs, butts the size of hamburger buns, and ribs showing that is so appealing to some men?

2. galaxus

galaxus Member

i personally don't think all supermodels are that super. i don't go crazy when i see them on the street. to me i find just as good looking women on the walking through campus.

all i care about is a nice face, nice formed ass, and not being too big ( but i do like thick girls just as well as skinny ones)

3. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

i'm not really into the super model thing,some of them look good(just a few)but i like a more curvy,healthy looking woman,i have issues with the fashion industry any way,the body image bullshit,drugs,materialisim,and over all low-self esteem that runs rampant and out pours into the real world, fuckin' alot of women and little girl's heads up somethin' terrible(sorry i had to get that off my chest)
    but for me personally i prefer a healthier looking woman..nothing beats a big ol' ass and some ample breasts(or small well formed perky ones)

4. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Not me bud. I like women with curves which include a nice ass.

5. Principessa

Gold Member

6. Lord of Orion

Lord of Orion New Member

Albums:
    I don't find supermodels fine at all. Some have very pretty faces, but their bodies? Nah.

I like T&A and lots of it. There's no such thing to me as real breasts that are too big (My wife has a 48-inch bust and wears a 40DDD bra).

7. lgej

lgej New Member

They have good face structure generally, but most of them look no better than the everyday women we all admire until they go through hours of makeup application. As to their bodies...no fucking way! Give me a voluptuous, even "uberzaftig" woman of 50+ with a cute face, self-confidence and wit any day of the week...oh yeah, kind of like my sexy wife! Supermodels? Not on your life!

8. lgej

lgej New Member

Oh yeah...Lord. I agree wholeheartedly with every word of your post. Remember, to those who say more than a mouthful and two handfuls is wasted...there's no such thing as more than an eyeful!

9. B_capslock

B_capslock New Member

you mean girls like this?

http://www.girls66.com/kuf85htr/hn.htm

I tend to like how elegant they look...statuesque, almost a fragile delicacy to them.. it makes we want to protect them...

10. lgej

lgej New Member

I'd rather a woman who can take care of herself and ISN'T fragile. One I can really pound the mattress with, if that's what she wants - sturdy, buxom and with lots to grab on to. Different strokes, I guess!

11. datdude

datdude New Member

Honestly I dont know any straight guy who finds supermodels attractive.
    Panckae asses and no titties. Gross!!!!!!!!! I like women, not little girls.

Straight guys do not pick a lot of these women to be modles. Women and gay guys, sit on the panels and decide who gets picked and wos going to model their clothes. If straight guys where picking the women, there be some hourglass frames out there.

These skinny women are picked because they can where any kind of clothing. Women with big breast and asses can not where any type of clothes, though they may look better naked.

Men Like big tits and asses. Look at miss Applebottom. Straight guys pick that model and look at the type of body they pick.

12. ben40

ben40 New Member

I don't love them at all. They are coked up primma donnas who look like sick, starving children to me! Plus, they never smile! Bring on the "real" women!

13. bobabooey69

Gold Member

Albums:
    Models have nice faces, but most seem shallow, self centered and way too thin.

Give me a funny, smart, curvy woman that enjoys a hearty dinner!

14. southwest

southwest New Member

My tastes have changed over the years, I used to be into skinny thin hipped women when I was in my twenties but these days I am really fascinated by women who ooze sexual maturity style and class, women with a strong personality who know what they want and know how to get it. So now how a woman carries herself attracts me more than just a particular body type.
    An immature clothes horse is just that ... shallow(you learn as you grow!).

15. needthesupport

needthesupport New Member

16. wingnut84

wingnut84 New Member

I don't. I need T and A not a toothpick, sorry.

17. transformer_99

Gold Member

There are extremes, I don't go for either, somewhere in between is fine with me for body types. The clothing that models wear in fashion shows don't influence my purchasing habits one way or another, it's almost as if it were an imaginary market altogether ?

18. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    You wear women's clothing? LOL

Good point, transformer. I don't even know why the industry exists. Nobody in the real world wears in the stuff that parades down the fashion aisles. But I digress -- back to the topic.:wink:

19. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I don't like extremes at either end of the spectrum, however there does seem to be some political correctness issue in saying you prefer thin or slim women, very few men on the net will come out and say they prefer a slim woman, they'll happily say they prefer bigger women however this isn't borne out in real life, go in any night club and it's the slimmer women who are the most pursued. Women come in all shapes and sizes, they can all be attractive but why do thinner women get such a bad press?

20. D_Joseba_Guntertwat

D_Joseba_Guntertwat New Member

Well I'm straight and I love supermodels. I admit so called 'supermodels' give an unrealistic view of women, especially if you live in the UK or US. But I think there's nothing wrong with finding a woman attractive who is slender and pretty - as many women are, but of course there has to be more to her than just slenderness and prettiness.
    I think certain people have such an automatic hatred of 'supermodels' that they cannot see why such women have become so popular, and let's be honest, there has to be a certain amount of public support before a model can become a 'supermodel'. Personally I love Kate Moss :)

Draft saved Draft deleted