Why do men sometimes like to fuck women in the ass?

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men sometimes like it for the same reason women sometimes like it: it's a sexual act, and sexual acts can be enjoyable. Some variety among the sexual acts a couple engages in can keep things especially enjoyable.

On a personal note, Mrs. Shackleford is quite prone to UTIs. Because of that, sex for us means preventative preparations. If sex is planned, she'll make it a point to drink more & take some cranberry supplements in the hours before. She always cleans up first, and I often do, too.

Well, sometimes we're just snuggled up first thing in the morning or at the end of a tiring day and don't want to stop and take the time to do all that, but we still crave the intimacy of penetration. In those moments, anal becomes an alternative. It's usually no more than just working the head in, but it's still me inside her.

Like most activities, if she wants to do it and to what extent varies, but generally speaking, as long as I control myself and I'm not just ramming it in like a psychopath, she enjoys it. There was one time a while back when we got a bit spontaneous in the kitchen one afternoon, and after I started playing a bit back there, she just bluntly told me, "Put it in."

Ultimately, people like what they like sexually simply because it's enjoyable to them. It just is. As long as their partner(s) enjoy the same thing or at least are willing to play along, just accept it. Threads like this are like going on a food website and asking, "Why do some of you like apple pie?"

Your bf asking you to use your dildo to fuck him in the ass doesn’t make him gay. A man’s g spot happens to be in his ass, his prostate. By using your dildo to fuck him it will give him a stronger orgasm. Not make him gay or bi

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why does someone like purple instead of yellow? It is a preference, a choice.

If a woman and her man want to anal fuck in the privacy of their residence, what is it to you or anyone? I don't understand why anyone wants to eat Tofu, but it is not me eating that shit.

Reactions: grifkami

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to if she is into it. But its more because it is a little of the "dark" side of sex. Also, its not about me as much as getting her very aroused, licking and playing her to a climax or two. Then possibly some back door play if she is ready. It's really all about pleasing her in the end, how I feel anyway. It is not about sexually demeaning or dominating anyone. Its about an additional aspect of sex for both to enjoy. But arousal, lots, is the key.

Reactions: orangeC and 950483

grifkami

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In response to a current threat asking women if they like getting fucked in the ass, I was wondering why some men like doing it? From that threat it seems that most women don't like it. So, guys,

... why do you like fucking women in the ass?
In response to a current threat asking women if they like getting fucked in the ass, I was wondering why some men like doing it? From that threat it seems that most women don't like it. So, guys,

Firstly I would like to address the "threat" I am assuming you meant "thread". That being said I am bisexual and have never enjoyed fucking a woman in the ass. Some guys enjoy it more because they say the female they are fucking has a blown out pussy that was so loose they couldn't get off and fucking their ass was tighter. I also know several women that love being fucked in the ass. I never understood it either because women don't have a prostate which is what can make anal penetration so pleasurable for a man. But the have told me that they or there partner play with their clit and the deep penetration of a cock moving in and out of their ass hits their G-spot and gives them an unbelievable orgasm like none other. Personally if I'm fucking a girl I want to pound her pussy, not her butthole, but to each there own.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I assume any male who is into anal sex even if it with a female is at least bisexual. Why would a straight man want to fuck a asshole when a pussy is right there? I never got the point of it.

So all male gay sex is about the ass? Why is this even still a thing? Male gay sex can involve more than just the ass, you know!

Last edited:

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, that is right, women asked to be rooted up the arse, and they can always say no.

I guess that LutherCorps considers that if a man fucks a woman's arse, that man will fuck a man's arse. After all, the back passage is the same in both sexes. Of course many men cannot AC/DC

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess that LutherCorps considers that if a man fucks a woman's arse, that man will fuck a man's arse. After all, the back passage is the same in both sexes.

By that logic, mouths are the same, too, so there’s no difference between tongue-kissing a man or a woman.

There’s a hell of a lot more to sex than individual body parts.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is logical about what you wrote? People have been kissing for untold ages, most people kiss, people kiss their grannies and their babies, but they don't exactly go around fucking their arseholes. So kissing is nigh on universal in all cultures, all ages but sodomy is not, and very few cultures have specifically made laws against it, but Sodomy, yes. And no one would be said to have performed an abomination by kissing unless I missed that part in the Old Testament.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
rooted up the arse

We really need a vomit emoji.

Thank you for adding to my list of totally repulsive slang men use that make me involuntarily gag, like "gash" and "beef curtains".

latinabella

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

The first time my hubby implied he wanted to fuck me I in the ass I said No, but he asked again and again. Finally I said I will let him do it if I got ro fuck him in the as with my dildo, more or less the same size as him, and he immediatley got the point. And he hasnt brought it up since that time :rolleyes:

Because some women ask them to :innocent:

It is my impression that many men are obsessed with fucking women in the ass because many women don't want it!

To me though, I see 2 holes close together, one clean and the other probably dirty. Why would I choose the dirty one?

Finally, a woman did ask, however, so I did it. Still made no sense to me.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
What is logical about what you wrote? People have been kissing for untold ages, most people kiss, people kiss their grannies and their babies, but they don't exactly go around fucking their arseholes. So kissing is nigh on universal in all cultures, all ages but sodomy is not, and very few cultures have specifically made laws against it, but Sodomy, yes. And no one would be said to have performed an abomination by kissing unless I missed that part in the Old Testament.

Note, he says tongue kissing. Not simple pecks between family members.

He's talking about oral sexual activities. Tongue kissing is considered sexual.