Why do men sometimes like to fuck women in the ass?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been with women who love anal ("best orgasms"). Been with some who do it once in awhile. And some who tried it once and said "nope, never again". I never force a partner into anal. I always watch for signals to see if they are in pain and ask how they are doing. I bottom and know that it can fucking hurt.

Why do I like it? It's different. It gives my cock a different feel. If she wants it, I am willing. If she doesn't then I respect that.

D

deleted1168963

Thank you :) I like to think we’re both lucky ... sexuality is a gift and pleasing each other always comes first. I am just astounded how ignorant some people are.
I just ignore them and roll my eyes! I have been blessed not as you are with a spouse but the women’s have been with have been a blessing to me and I reciprocate with my talents-massages lots of touching kissing and teasing. I have had submissive ones take charge ones. Loved them all. Just haven’t found a partner who likes anal sex with someone my size.

missT44

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just ignore them and roll my eyes! I have been blessed not as you are with a spouse but the women’s have been with have been a blessing to me and I reciprocate with my talents-massages lots of touching kissing and teasing. I have had submissive ones take charge ones. Loved them all. Just haven’t found a partner who likes anal sex with someone my size.

I never thought I could take a huge cock in my ass until this one guy .. he was my first monster cock so to speak .. really thick and 11 inches .. as big as my forearm. He asked and I was so curious so we tried... thought he would split me in two but with lots of lube we got it right .. and that’s when I discovered the best orgasm of my life .. totally blew me away because I did not expect it. I fucked him twice a week for 5 years and he always came in my ass last after hours of amazing play. He now has a girlfriend who won’t share and we are still fantastic friends. Experiences like that are a gift in my opinion x

Reactions: chetthebaker
D

deleted1168963

I never thought I could take a huge cock in my ass until this one guy .. he was my first monster cock so to speak .. really thick and 11 inches .. as big as my forearm. He asked and I was so curious so we tried... thought he would split me in two but with lots of lube we got it right .. and that’s when I discovered the best orgasm of my life .. totally blew me away because I did not expect it. I fucked him twice a week for 5 years and he always came in my ass last after hours of amazing play. He now has a girlfriend who won’t share and we are still fantastic friends. Experiences like that are a gift in my opinion x
I am so jealous! I am only 7” long but the head is 8” around (thickness of my wrist) . I have gotten ‘no way!’ From girls for vaginal sex. Had girls can’t open their mouth wide enough to take in the head. My dark skinned gals have had longer (one said as long as a snake) but even they go OMG at my girth. One gal (the sexiest ever) was a light skinned gal who I turned to jello every time we made love (with my finger on a train, came in minutes with my tongue) an loved facials (my favorite) practiced with a huge dildo so she could deepthroat me. The only one ever! Now I am looking for a girl who wants my fatty up her ass.

Reactions: missT44

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A few nights ago, I was eating my girlfriend while I fingered her ass. I make her squirt a lot that way and 1 or 2 fingers is easy to handle. She asked if I wanted to fuck her ass. I added more lube and she got doggy. I fingered her ass some more and worked in a 3rd finger. I put my cock at her ass and held pressure at the opening. As she relaxed and pushed out the head slipped in. I felt her tense up and I froze. I waited and when I felt her anus stop clinching I started a slow in and out. I asked he how she was doing and she was okay. If you see a pic of my cock, you can see it gets thicker and that's always the hard part. When I got that far in, I asked her again if she was okay. I could have pushed past the wide point, but even thought she said she was okay, I could tell she wasn't comfortable. I checked again and I decided to pull out rather than hurt her. She loves anal once it's all of the way in, but I'm not going to wreck her ass for my pleasure.

chetthebaker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had one gf a couple years ago who liked anal but was too scared to do it with me because of my size. Instead she'd ask for me to use a finger or two in her ass while I was inside of her pussy. I would then feel my engorged head push against the wall between vagina and ass with my fingers as I slid back and forth inside her. It was amazing to feel her stretch and kind of like being able to jerk off while fucking.

missT44

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had one gf a couple years ago who liked anal but was too scared to do it with me because of my size. Instead she'd ask for me to use a finger or two in her ass while I was inside of her pussy. I would then feel my engorged head push against the wall between vagina and ass with my fingers as I slid back and forth inside her. It was amazing to feel her stretch and kind of like being able to jerk off while fucking.

Reactions: deleted1168963

missT44

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That’s really hot. I once went to a party with my husband and this guy was fucking me doggy style and this girl came up and slid her hand inside my pussy gripped his cock and started wanking him inside my pussy.. he got a handjob and I got a fisting while being fucked and it was amazing ... made better by the extremely tight fit and how hard I squirted. seriously one of the best 3some moves ever!

D

deleted1168963

That’s really hot. I once went to a party with my husband and this guy was fucking me doggy style and this girl came up and slid her hand inside my pussy gripped his cock and started wanking him inside my pussy.. he got a handjob and I got a fisting while being fucked and it was amazing ... made better by the extremely tight fit and how hard I squirted. seriously one of the best 3some moves ever!
Wow that is hot! The most intense threesome I had was when I was doing a woman doggie style when the other woman (both were married) inserted one finger then two into the girls ass and time her sliding in and out with my fucking motion. I could feel her fingers pressing against my cock through that thin membrane. I came so hard my knees got weak. Love and miss so bad those days of hosting married women....

Reactions: find83 and missT44

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did you really even think before you posted this highly offensive and extremely ignorant opinion? Clearly you know absolutely nothing about women’s bodies ...
I’m 45, have had 3 vaginal deliveries and a WHOLE lot of HUGE cock in me .. (mileage I think you called it) and this vagina is tighter than your uptight asshole! It’s called kegels .. google it and educate yourself about the muscle called a vagina .. it expands to accomodate cocks going in and babies coming out .. contrary to your ridiculously uneducated opinion the vagina actually returns to its original size and tightness .. like all muscles if you exercise it you will maintain its resilience and tensity.
I do anal because I LIKE it and plenty of men prefer my pussy... either way none are stretched to slackness. My husband has been enjoying making love to my very generous but tight pussy for 26 years and he still picks me over any other.
I personally think some men prefer fucking a woman in the ass because it’s ‘degrading’ in some people’s eyes.. here’s a newsflash : to those of who embrace and celebrate our sexuality it’s empowering ... merely a different orgasmic experience!
You really should consider that just because you can voice an opinion doesn’t mean you should ....

Perception and reality are often two very different and distinct things. I don 't care what you and your husband do . Your "anecdotal" evidence doesn't prove anything nor does it provide any evidence of anything, It is YOUR perception and yours alone. The phrase "it's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway" is used for a reason and you are most likely that reason.

If you can't argue without personal insults it's usually a sign a nerve was touched....a loose, very sloppy nerve perhaps?

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. This is ridiculous. Not my experience at all and I've had sex with many older women, some of whom had children and tons of sex. You are completely wrong though there are exceptions.

The anus is much more susceptible to damage. Guys think it is more degrading to fuck a woman in the ass. That's why they want it from what I hear when they talk in "the locker room", etc. "Yeah, I fucked that bitch in the ass."

On the other hand, some women like it. No problem.

So basically you know it all and everything you disagree with is "ridiculous"? Gotcha'.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Perception and reality are often two very different and distinct things. I don 't care what you and your husband do . Your "anecdotal" evidence doesn't prove anything nor does it provide any evidence of anything, It is YOUR perception and yours alone. The phrase "it's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway" is used for a reason and you are most likely that reason.

If you can't argue without personal insults it's usually a sign a nerve was touched....a loose, very sloppy nerve perhaps?

Take your boring bullshit somewhere else already, you're putting us all to sleep again.

missT44

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Personal insults? Oh, I refrained from them. Saying you have a grossly uneducated opinion is not a personal insult; it’s a fact. I have no intention of arguing with you because your stupidity is boring us all already.
The problem with forums where intelligent people can have an enlightened discussion is that trolls like you are able to contribute ... take your ill inforned bad manners elsewhere

Reactions: deleted1168963

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personal insults? Oh, I refrained from them. Saying you have a grossly uneducated opinion is not a personal insult; it’s a fact. I have no intention of arguing with you because your stupidity is boring us all already.
The problem with forums where intelligent people can have an enlightened discussion is that trolls like you are able to contribute ... take your ill inforned bad manners elsewhere

Do you even know what a "fact" is? I know they didn't cover that in Grade three where it seems you left off but here I'll give you a hint:

Fact:

A fact is a statement that is true or can be proven with evidence. The usual test for a statement of fact is verifiability — that is, whether it can be demonstrated to correspond to experience. Standard reference works are often used to check facts. Scientific facts are verified by repeatable careful observation or measurement (by experiments or other means).

I made it easy for you.

I have no intention of arguing with you because your stupidity is boring us all already.

Sure you won't. I'm going to put you on ignore so you can follow me around like a puppy dog even though you know I can't see your post just like the rest of the lonely spinsters. See, now that's a FACT!!!

The problem with forums where intelligent people can have an enlightened discussion is that trolls like you are able to contribute ... take your I’ll inforned bad manners elsewhere

LOL. Intelligent people? See , one again, perception and reality are often two different and distinct things,

Welcome to my ignore list snowflake.

D

deleted1168963

I really think that by bringing arm waving generalizations about worn out women you wnd up insulting a lot of women. A lot of mileage is a sexist remark and how can that not bring on negative reponses? I have a high mileage dick and it is far from worn out. I have and will always use my personal experiences to talk on here. None of the women I have slept with are loose and flappy. Au contraire, sex with them I is like putting a cork back into a wine bottle. None of them are under thirty. Specificities on your personal experiences and not leading generalities will probably undoubtedly lead to fewer hostile remarks coming your way. Just saying

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really think that by bringing arm waving generalizations about worn out women you wnd up insulting a lot of women. A lot of mileage is a sexist remark and how can that not bring on negative reponses? I have a high mileage dick and it is far from worn out. I have and will always use my personal experiences to talk on here. None of the women I have slept with are loose and flappy. Au contraire, sex with them I is like putting a cork back into a wine bottle. None of them are under thirty. Specificities on your personal experiences and not leading generalities will probably undoubtedly lead to fewer hostile remarks coming your way. Just saying

OMG NOT HOSTILE REMARKS!!!!

What is your point? I see the pics and if you call that tight, have at it.

Some guys only eat Angus beef, other guys are happy with Walmart mechanically separated garbage. Once again, what's your point?

D

deleted924715

Do you even know what a "fact" is? I know they didn't cover that in Grade three where it seems you left off but here I'll give you a hint:

Fact:

A fact is a statement that is true or can be proven with evidence. The usual test for a statement of fact is verifiability — that is, whether it can be demonstrated to correspond to experience. Standard reference works are often used to check facts. Scientific facts are verified by repeatable careful observation or measurement (by experiments or other means).

I made it easy for you.

Sure you won't. I'm going to put you on ignore so you can follow me around like a puppy dog even though you know I can't see your post just like the rest of the lonely spinsters. See, now that's a FACT!!!

LOL. Intelligent people? See , one again, perception and reality are often two different and distinct things,

Welcome to my ignore list snowflake.

He really isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Way to blow yourself up petal, everyone knows you're peeking, but you just admitted it ;)

Poor lil guy gets all upset when people answer him back. Sucks to be so insecure.

Keep fiddling with yourself, it's a much better use of your fingers buttercup.

p.s. you still can't pull off nonchalant, you're too obviously angry :) Your bitter ravings were at least authentic

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy