Why do men sometimes like to fuck women in the ass?

Media
Maybe it’s time to put the troll out of its misery via report and/or starvation. It appears to be following certain members throughout the site.
IP-Troll.jpg

Reactions: ronin001

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe it’s time to put the troll out of its misery via report and/or starvation. It appears to be following certain members throughout the site.
IP-Troll.jpg

Do you really want to go down that path huh stalker? I've got about 10 stalkers riding my dick and you are one of them. I see you didn't make use of the ignore function yet? Don't worry. Welcome to my list. Let me guess: You are going to ride my dick double hard after I ignore you like the rest are?

Media
Do you really want to go down that path huh stalker? I've got about 10 stalkers riding my dick and you are one of them. I see you didn't make use of the ignore function yet? Don't worry. Welcome to my list. Let me guess: You are going to ride my dick double hard after I ignore you like the rest are?
Seek professional help for your paranoia.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

chetthebaker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's get this thread back on track guys. More stuff about why men like to fuck women in the ass.

I'll go again.

The first girl I ever had butt sex with was probably one of my favorite girls to have sex with. We're still friends too, with occasional benefits (when she's in my city) over ten years later. And for the record, she's maybe tighter than I remembered.
She was never into anal, but she'd confessed at one point that she'd let some loser from her social circle(blue blood wasps) do it to her at one point. I remember how dismissive she was of him, holding up her pinkie finger to she me the size of his pathetic dick.

With me she was scared of course, but eventually we tried it. Probably planned it. We were both reading the Savage Love column regularly, and she wanted to be GGG. We did with her on her back like missionary, and it was amazing. She was reacting so differently than when we had vaginal sex, really enjoying it. I remember she was wearing this demi-cut black bra, and her perfect pale 34DD breasts were bouncing back and forth gently while she moaned and said something like "oh my god baby I can't believe your fucking my ass with that huge dick".
We went for a little bit and I got about 2/3 of my length in. When I finished the condom had a small amount, like a dime size, of shit on the tip. I disposed of it quickly. No big deal, and really the only time that shit ever got involved with anal.

It just felt so different, and the experience was so different.

A few weeks later we did it again in the shower, and she almost passed out.
I saw her last week and we were actually joking about it!

Reactions: orangeC

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Sometimes a girl has a really nice butthole. Most of the time I have no interest. Occasionally I see a girl where that interest rises.

I'm not particularly against it when I say no interest but oral, vaginal, and well pretty much any surface contact on her body is a more alluring place.

I’ve never been the one to initiate it, but it feels..different. Tight. On one occasion it got a bit messy. Wouldn’t bother me that much if I didn’t do it again.

Reactions: orangeC

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am very much turned on by the sight of a woman's beautiful ass and asshole , but I am not really into anal sex .
Some girl friends have asked me to do it , so I have to please . I do not really like a sphincter so tight but with no sensation farther in .
One girlfriend was really into anal and was able to relax her sphincter , but again there was no point of friction .
The only time I have really enjoyed it was with my present wife , who is not into anal and soon pointed out I was in the wrong hole .
We were making love doggy style , I had slipped out of her vagina , then by mistake entering her well lubricated anus .
I soon realized my mistake and gave some very vigorous thrusts , the sensation was even and beautiful , before I had to pull out .

12inch_pianist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think liking anal, is very similar to deep throat. It's a challenge and it represents something filthy/animalistic in the psyche that needs surfacing in sex. I have enjoyed the sheer filth of anal, but the risks associated with it often don't live up to the experience itself.... deep throat however is a different story that's a unicorn I'll keep chasing!

Reactions: erpap and RowBro

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never really gotten into anal sex. I initiated it once, I think I was like 19, just to see what it was like. Despite some initial trepidation, the girl who I was with was interested in trying it for the first time as well. I remember that it was way too much work/effort getting past her sphincter, even with lots of lube, and it made too much mess for me to happily go back down on her between rounds as I've always loved doing. Also, while, yes it was tight at the point of entry, so are almost all vaginas, so I thought no big deal. Afterwards, we were both glad we did it, just to know what it felt like, but neither of us asked to do it again.

But what's really turned me off to it was that over the years I've had three relationships with women who were genuinely scary: psycho scary. The type of relationship that lingers on annoyingly afterwards, but after the breakup it actually becomes dangerous. Those of you who have been there know what I mean. Anyhow, each of those three ex's really got off on me ass fucking them, which I would do for their pleasure. Now, I associate those really bad relationships with anal sex, so it's now something that I almost always avoid.

Reactions: RowBro

RowBro

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It’s not the asshole it’s the whole woman haha
And the married dude said, it’s tighter the whole way. And like someone else said it’s not a dudes hairy asshole with a sac and a dick, there’s that vagina there with the clit I like to reach around and rub and make her moan.
I’ve fucked a girl in her ass one time per her request, because she was afraid I would cum and she didn’t use BC.
Well, it felt nice to slam her ass into my groin. Not really something i go for, but if she wants it I’ll serve.

D

deleted972301

Ah, I guess its more of a change of pace and scenery. If the woman is into it why not?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A long time ago, I dated a 19yo who was only into anal. We meet on one of those chat lines they used to have and she let it be known she loved anal only if it hurt. A few times she wanted me to fuck her ass without lube or pound her so hard I caused her to bleed. I drew the line at the blood, but she loved the pain of it. Lot of the anal was spur of the moment (walking in a park, go behind the bushes). Kind of hard to go off instincts on not hurting someone if they are into painal. We even tried anal fisting, but could never get my thumb in

Ms_RonMexico

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The responses I received were, because they want to de-virgin my a-hole.. and because its taboo and would make me uncomfortable, but in a good way. Its been tried, but my starfish won't relax to let anything in. *shrug*

Arsehole.............Vagina.
In response to a current threat asking women if they like getting fucked in the ass, I was wondering why some men like doing it? From that threat it seems that most women don't like it. So, guys,

... why do you like fucking women in the ass?
I never had a thing for fucking women in the arse..............Yet, they wish they could fuck mine...........Go figure.

Perhaps it has to do with my small, aged well...but firm buttocks :)

Reactions: Gj816

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It’s not the asshole it’s the whole woman haha
And the married dude said, it’s tighter the whole way. And like someone else said it’s not a dudes hairy asshole with a sac and a dick, there’s that vagina there with the clit I like to reach around and rub and make her moan.
I’ve fucked a girl in her ass one time per her request, because she was afraid I would cum and she didn’t use BC.
Well, it felt nice to slam her ass into my groin. Not really something i go for, but if she wants it I’ll serve.

From what I have heard from older guys who were around before BC pills anal was a commonly used method of birth control.