Why Do Men Tend To Be More Size-obsessed Than Women?

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In my experience, admittedly limited with women, they obsess just as much about their breast size as men do about their cocks. I don't know many men who are fixated on women's breasts and, for those who do, it seems to be more about bragging rights than anything related to actual pleasure. As the saying goes, women dress up for each other ... and men compare their cocks.

HMS

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me, size it is important, because it gives us self confidence, and makes most of women interested, boosting our morale and increasing our chances to take the women to the bed

Reactions: LilJock

Hakan1

Superior Member
Media
This isn’t to say women can’t be size queens, obviously they can. However, I do notice that men tend to care more about dick size than women do.

Maybe it’s a primal thing? What do you guys think?
I can´t tell you exactly why this is but most guys are obsessed about cock size, no matter if gay or straight.

Reactions: mrtman327

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Could be as simple as many/most guys are more naturally inclined to be competitive then some/most women on things not related to family or jobs. We are for the most part always comparing ourselves to other guys. Sites like this actually allow us to see other regular guys dicks and we jump right in comparing ours to theirs. Statistically I am very long and thick, but realistically I have seen a ton of dicks here that are thicker and longer than I am.

Reactions: LilJock
D

deleted136887

My Experience:
Women care far more about how you behave, if you are kind to animals and kids, if you can provide, if you are sensitive lover etc.
My cock is appreciated in bed, but really at most other times, she does not give a rats ass about how big etc it is. As long as it performs when required, that's all she(they) want.
Now Men.....It's all about the cock. It's like that's all you are. A big, medium ,small cock.
Obviously grossly simplified, .
Men care about cocks, because we have them.
And I think (For me at least) every time I touch my cock, it is like a sexual experience, I get aroused, and thank my ancestors for the genes they bestowed on me.

D

deleted136887

And to be truthful....most(all?) my ex GF's thought I was obsessed with my cock.
I would imagine, that is the experience of most men.
(this is based on my life. Obviously, we all experience life in different ways.)
Which is why LPSG is such a good experience for me.
I can fully explore all things related to my and other cocks here, questions/answers which just cannot be addressed in real life.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's an opportunistic strategy...for all the discussion of what "is" objectively attractive, men interested in women(or other men for that matter) are going to focus first on the tangibles that get them in the door, for which they reference whom seems to get the most attention; i.e., the tall, the wealthy, the powerful, the influential, the well endowed, as opposed to the subjective metrics of personality.

I don't disbelieve women when they state how much more important it is to be kind,or a sensitive lover, but I don't ignore the fact that men that are the antithesis of that are consistently and enthusiastically getting laid by a lot of these same women, and typically it is solely because of the sexual experience they offer, or the socioeconomic benefit there is to be had.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This isn’t to say women can’t be size queens, obviously they can. However, I do notice that men tend to care more about dick size than women do.

Maybe it’s a primal thing? What do you guys think?

We all want to have big dicks!

D

deleted136887

It's an opportunistic strategy...for all the discussion of what "is" objectively attractive, men interested in women(or other men for that matter) are going to focus first on the tangibles that get them in the door, for which they reference whom seems to get the most attention; i.e., the tall, the wealthy, the powerful, the influential, the well endowed, as opposed to the subjective metrics of personality.

I don't disbelieve women when they state how much more important it is to be kind,or a sensitive lover, but I don't ignore the fact that men that are the antithesis of that are consistently and enthusiastically getting laid by a lot of these same women, and typically it is solely because of the sexual experience they offer, or the socioeconomic benefit there is to be had.

Also Very true.
Sometimes(often) I see these super sexy hot babes(for want of a better word) together with total assholes, bullies, really unpleasant people.
I am not an aggressive person, I cannot pretend to be a domineering , loud flashy person.
I am driven, in the career and personal looks/appearance department (have jokingly(?) been called vain...)
But re sex I TRY to be sensitive. Hopefully it works..
God knows I have read enough Men's Health, Cosmo(back in the day) etc magazines to try to improve my odds of getting laid.
So I guess, as I have said before, I can only speak on my life experiences, and the women I attract and live with.

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
My belief is that most women worry about what you will think about them more than being focused on you. Men, on the otherhand are more likely in a number of life experiences to be naked in front of others, (i.e. school showers, gyms, changing rooms, etc.). So a big penis stands out so it is hard for guys not to notice. A woman said to me once and think this is how many may truly be, "Size isn't important but it's always nice." I also have known a few women that do not like a big penis as much as the average sized. I know that is not the right comment for this website though.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most women I've met want some size and there is a minimum limit of what they expect. I'd say about 1/2 the women I've met really enjoy size, and there's that rare 10% of women that will do anything to get fucked by a monster!

Reactions: mrtman327 and MDM8

littlekaitt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
having a big dick is ok, but you have to know how to use it. If you can't move with it, fuck the right way or say the right things its kinda not as fun. I can get off on an average cock just as well if you check the other boxes. But when you have a guy with a huge cock that can do it all - that is a keeper!

Laurah52

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
Trans
Size isn't the end all be all. If a guy is good in bed he'll captivate me in all kinds of ways. And when he is inside me I'm really not thinking about his size. However, with that said, i do really appreciate a well endowed man as well, but once we hit the bed it's a factor of a number of things.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

Im23XXzz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Women are obsessed with size, just not cock size. They’re obsessed with how tall a guy is. I know many (otherwise totally normal) women who have straight up said they refuse to date a guy that’s shorter or even the same length as them.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although that's true it's not really true. Many guys were straight rejected and were average. And preferred size is well above 8 inches according to the graphs. And that's the average preferred size, who the hell knows the preferred size of women using this site (size queens).

Also, I found it kinda absurd that @TinyPrincess and some other girls upvoted your comment while her profile is literally full of her comments glorifying big dicks and thirsting over them.
Guess it's really absurd that I agree with a guy who gets us.... How dare we spend our time on anything but glorifying big cocks. I mean, it's not like we care about guys in any other way than their cock size, right....

I don't hide that I'm a size queen - honestly I love feeling that special stretch from a cock just a number bigger than most. But 99.99% of the time I honestly couldn't care less about the size of a guy. Only time it's useful is during sex - and then only if he knows how to use it.

It doesn't matter how big your sax is if you don't know how to play it...

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dick size is a measure of a man's sexuality and prowess. Nature hands the big dicks out to men at random. No amount of money or social position can replace or compensate for a big dick.

If I had $10 dollars for every time that some moron approached me in a locker room to tell me about his sports car / home in some exotic locale / newest expensive toy, while he stood there naked and small penis hanging (if it could), I would be a very wealthy man.