Why do men....

hctib1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why do men stick their hips out when they take a picture of their dick? I think it looks silly and I wonder why men feel they need to compensate with a frozen pelvic thrust to get attention.

hctib1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just think it looks rediculous! Do guys really need to do this? It doesn't make their dick look bigger!

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure, but maybe it has to do with the fact that they are trying to present it in the best light so they stick it out? Me personally whenever I've taken a pic for a SO its with the skin pulled taught so it looks super hard, if it isn't already, but that's the extent of it.

hctib1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I hate threads where people start hating on the contents of other people's galleries. This is a support group lets try not to forget.

I didn't hate on anyone -- I just wondered why guys do this. It's a discussion thread so don't hate me

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I didn't hate on anyone -- I just wondered why guys do this. It's a discussion thread so don't hate me

Learn to read, I didn't say you were hating on anybody. And nor did I express any opinions about you, because I don't have any.

You do describe the contents of other member's galleries as "ridiculous" and "silly" though and that seems to me to be at odds with the support aspect of this site.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
always assumed boys got a lil extra ompf. kinda like poking ya chest out fluffs ya boobs.

is kinda butt flattening, butt flattening is not a good thing.

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
You do describe the contents of other member's galleries as "ridiculous" and "silly" though and that seems to me to be at odds with the support aspect of this site.

"So just suspend any honest opinion that might make an undisclosed person feel bad and let it all slide." OR "sugar coat it"
/\ That's how I read it

Really, if "support" is the end goal of this site and *every* sub forum it contains, the driving idea here might be to enforce the notion that a person looks admirable standing with good posture, and doesn't need to try and thrust-fuck the air to be appreciated. :lmao:

In other words, append unneeded compensation and reinforce their natural form.

Last edited:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"So just suspend any honest opinion that might make an undisclosed person feel bad and let it all slide." OR "sugar coat it"
/\ That's how I read it

Really, if "support" is the end goal of this site and *every* sub forum it contains, the driving idea here might be to enforce the notion that a person looks admirable standing with good posture, and doesn't need to try and thrust-fuck the air to be appreciated. :lmao:

In other words, append unneeded compensation.

Your vocab gives me an un-hip-thrusted boner.