Why do most guys shave down there?

D

deleted627832

My wife told me to if, I wanted any blow job from her.

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Most? not in the gym i go to. i'd say few shave in that group of men: old, young, 95% straight. Dont know where you got your information of "most."

r

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most? I think that's a gross exaggeration! Where I live, I've ever seen a man shaved and I live in a world class resort with visitors from around the world using my health club. I trim conservatively as I'm pretty hairy but have ever gotten a complaint even before I trimmed. Women like how hairy I am!

inspectahdck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i shave every 2-3 months, when i see a big bush down there and that it irritates me.

what bothers me most is when it pulls...o it hurts...because long pubic hair hurts more than short ones.

when ur working, and ur all sweaty...its really not comfortable.
and when you go commando...not all that pleasing.
+ it feels great shaved.

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know what you guys are doing that makes your dick "smelly" when you don't shave it. I personally don't shave and my dick never smells. And I'm quite hairy. To each his own, but I'm not a fan of the shaved look on me or anyone else. It just looks like plucked chicken to me, and I don't find that attractive. I prefer a natural look. I have trimmed in the past, but haven't in ages. Has nothing to do with "manliness," I just like hair.

dbjones1969

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
for me its all about how much more sensitive everything is - as when the hair grows it is quite thick. not to mention my wife absolutely LOVES it.. and if she loves it, we are happy all around :)

country guy

Just Browsing
Media
I shave my pubes, balls and cock everyday, no different than shaving your face each day. Girlfriends used to love it, now that I'm married my wife and I are smooth as the day we were born. Oral is nicer and we just prefer the feel and the look.

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
I have certainly noted that shaving pubes is certainly a style these days, particularly among those who are younger and well built. I think that some guys look better well shaved and others don't look so good. For me, it is an individual thing. One guy I just saw in the locker room had shaved it all off except for a little patch on the bottom of his dick. He was well hung; the look was quite effective. I saw another guy today who was young and well built. He shaved everything except for a very small patch just above his dick. It didn't look so good. He wasn't overly well hung, and the lack of hair highlighted his smaller penis. So saying yes or no to pubic shaving is a tough thing. Shaving the balls certainly hightens sensation. And I really like that. And for me, my bush needs to be kept under control.