Why do most guys shave down there?

CobraLover

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I shaved all of my pubes off a few months ago on a dare and took pics of it, so I could prove that I actually did it. It felt really clean and baby smooth for a few days, and then started to itch like hell. For 2 weeks, the itching was maddening, and guys said, shave them again, but I didn't. So happy they're just about all grown in again. Why do some guys do it? I know it's because their partners complain about getting pubes in their mouth when giving head. But trimming takes care of that.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have found that shaving does not work for me - I get ingrown hairs. I do like my balls smooth though so I started using a product called veet. You put it on for 5 minutes and then wash it off. The hair either comes off with the product or within a day. I then trim the hair above my penis.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Men oughta have hair down there.

I saw a funny one recently: a middle aged guy at my gym. Stocky, and covered all over with hair. He'd shaved a neat square into his crotch. Really weird looking. And the goofy part: many guys say they shave because it makes their junk look bigger. But this guy was hung like a freaking draft horse.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I rarely shave, but when I do I guess it's because I want a change and it feels great. I get bored with it after a few weeks normally and let it grow back.... until the next time :)

same here but i leave my ball and cock shaved let the pubes grow.

underconstuction

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yea! I don't go down on women with a hairy puss, I don't expect anyone to go down on me with a hairy cock and balls. I also love the sensual feeling of skin on skin. Pubic hair is like sandpaper!

ten2ride

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find that the women in my life like me shaved very much. It makes my cock look larger (like I need that help...lol), and they enjoy oral so much more, and all of them are shaved as well (several of them have had lazer hair removel, which is absolutely awesome). When serious power fucking is going on & skin is rubbing a lot (girlfriend & I usually takes 20 to 30 minutes before I blow a load in or on her), and in that much time there can be a tremendous amount of friction, and if there was hair there, we would both be rubbed raw...

K2DH2

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I shaved all of my pubes off a few months ago on a dare and took pics of it, so I could prove that I actually did it. It felt really clean and baby smooth for a few days, and then started to itch like hell. For 2 weeks, the itching was maddening, and guys said, shave them again, but I didn't. So happy they're just about all grown in again. Why do some guys do it? I know it's because their partners complain about getting pubes in their mouth when giving head. But trimming takes care of that.

My thoughts exactly. it just doesn't look right after a few days (or immediately too).
I just trim mine once in a while when it starts to bug me.