why do most men like to show off, while women don't

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by riellox, Oct 6, 2010.

1. riellox

riellox New Member

Albums:
    just a curiousity...

2. Chantillylace

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was going to try and assume what you mean, but I'd rather you just be more specific... Show off how?

3. D_Crystallized Ginger

I think riellox (or raoul bova..see the avatar :D) meant men tend to show off their cocks especially if they are hung or even above average wheres girls don't like to show off..for example I like to show myself on webcam whereas very few girls like to do that... I think it's beacuse they have nothing interesting to show but tits and asses... cocks look like a sceptre and it can be way more attractive than a girlish body that is more "flat"...

4. riellox

riellox New Member

Albums:
    I don't agree with you...but that was the sense of the question!

5. Chantillylace

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I can understand that.. So by going off of that, here's my stance.
    I think it is more enetertaining to watch a man masterbate than it is a woman. I believe this is because you can see everything happening, from initial arousal to climax. It's all external hardware.
    However, If I ever get married again, I'm having female strippers. Without the aspect of masterbation, the female form is much more sensual to me. Rounded breasts, seductive eyes, cute lace panties. vs. a man with a hard dick. Visually there is more to watch on a womans body and the are more... hmmm... more erotic to the eye.
    I am more turned on seeing a female stripper than a male stripper. But would rather watch a guy masterbate...

And I already know there are a billion memeber who are going to disagree with me..

6. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    you're right! i would much rather watch you masturbate than bottoman! (right on me disagreeing that is)

7. riellox

riellox New Member

Albums:
    I agree, female body is much more sensual, while just some male bodies are good to see. Even if a woman isn't very fit, she's still sensual...but its only my opinion

8. D_Crystallized Ginger

I instead agree with you :D but only because I'm 100% straight and you are 10% gay...and btw I can appreciate the power and fashion of an huge and thick hard dick with an upward curve pointing to the sky... even in the genital area men represents powerness and strength whereas women represents smoothness,softness and many other sweet things...of course I get and hard-on only when I see a naked and sexy girl and seeing a naked man turns my cock off :D I didn't understand very well what you wrote about showing off... do you like to show off or not?

9. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Women would show off more if it were more socially acceptable.

10. D_Crystallized Ginger

you don't show off like other members here do... and I think this is the most openminded place about this kind of issues...

11. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    True. It is a fact that I do not show off. And your point is what?

12. Daisy

Gold Member

It isn't very socially acceptable as she said, and we're far more liekly to get judged as sluts. Women are also objectified in our every day lives. We don't usually enjoy it, but men aren't, therefore they love the opportunity to be objectified. Usually men are looking for praise "oooh I love your big cock" and women hear enough of that in our daily lives to need it on cam.

13. D_Crystallized Ginger

women have and have always had more sex than every man... this is why they don't show nor cam with the same pleasure..although I think that women are exhibitionist too...

women hate to be called sluts and men would be pride to be called girls hunters.. but men aren't and girl really have much more sex relationship than an average man...

14. falsup

Gold Member

Albums:
    i agree with Seaside, also I think its a little deeper. Men showing off an erect penis is an obvious sign of sexual readiness. Our nearest relatives, chimps, and even closer, bonobos, do this also. Read any one of Frans de waal's several books on chimp and bonobo behavior. Its very interesting how many traits we have in common. I recommend "Our Inner Ape", to start with.

I remember him telling a story about a chimp that would display an erect penis to a female that he was interested in, when he was in a position that he couldn't be seen by the others. But if the dominant male came around the corner, he would immediately cover it up with his hand. Probably to prevent a conflict. Sound familiar?

15. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Wait... what? "women have and have always had more sex than every man" - huh? Who are these women having sex with - each other? The same one man? What the living shit-stained bollock factory are you talking about?

The ideas put forward above that women's bodies are more or less sensual to look at or that male of female masturbation is more or less interesting are utter horse-shit, by the way. It's all in the eye of the beholder.

But this idea that women don't need to show off because they get much more sex than men is damn near the stupidest, most ill thought out notion I have ever read on this site - and that's saying something!

16. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had posted, then I deleted it, I'll just post again.

I'm not sure if this question is about camming or pictures. So I'll answer for both.

I have no desire to cam with some random guy. Camming would feel exposing to me. It would be personal and rather nerve racking. I would find it hard to be detached from the experience. It would be to much of a production unless it was someone special to me.

I put up faceless pictures, I feel detached from them. I like it that way.

#16 HiddenLacey, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010
  17. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    A man's body can be extremely erotic and sensual. It just all depends on what gender you fancy.:smile:

18. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Men show off because (they think) it will increase their likeliness in getting laid.

when women do this it endangers their social status thus decreasing the likeliness of getting laid aka loss of good offspring and quality of their life.

women only show off if they have no social status or if their social status is not in danger.

19. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Ooooo, way to marginalise many of the female posters on this site.

Most of the people here, male and female, show off and/or post anonymously. Status is not an issue. I think if we all had to declare I RL identities the same % of men and women would disappear, pull down their pics, etc..

20. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    I see your points, to a certain degree.

If a man is hyper-sexualized, it can come off as "homoerotic" to mainstream society, particularly in Western society. This could keep a men from being too overt in flaunting his body. That said, a man can never have enough sexual conquests to brag about ("women" under his belt, and no pun intended LOL).

On the other hand, women cannot show off their bodies enough, when they do, society will consider them Jezebels. So, they're damned if they, and damned if they don't.

Men's sexual sins (apart from homosexuality) are usually interpreted very differently from a women's: a man is stud, and a woman is a whore.

Draft saved Draft deleted