Why do (mostly) straight guys like to jack off with other guys?

Tosantos

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love how delusional people are
Oh the irony.

Buddy I'm here for support for my own penis, not for others. And I've received a lot of support thank you very much.

And no this place is not all about penis, but then you wouldn't know because that's all you come here for.
A lot of people don't come here for penis, and the name is obviously sort of a joke.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The problem is, you are using dictionary words that pre-date the current understanding of sexuality and, indeed, what it means to be a biological creature.

Sure, centuries ago, people were neatly defined as heterosexual and homosexual. Eventually, some came to understand that there were people who could and would "go either way" and so bisexual was added to the dictionary. But, today, most reasonable people realize that sexuality - like nearly all things related to the psyche - exists on a continuum with no hard defined points. If "totally straight" is defined as +100 and totally homosexual as -100, then there are people who exist at every single point along the way and only an extremely small minority who exist at exactly +100 or -100. In fact, those who are at either of those extremes are probably good candidates for psychological counseling to ascertain the reason for their inability to accept the fact that those points do not exist in real life.

And, as has been pointed out, no "totally, 100% straight" dude such as yourself would join or spend time on a board that is all about penises and photos thereof.

So, methinks thou dost protest too much.

On the other hand, the last time I personally touched another penis, I was in the early stages of puberty...
While I despise the trolling Luther engages in, you are incorrect about definitions. Medical dictionaries still define sexuality by "sexual or romantic attraction", and do not add terms like "mostly" or "predominantly". They also do not state that orientation is fixed and unchanging, so fluidity is certainly possible.

Since the OP was careful to clarify "mostly" straight, this really infers bisexuality. Bisexual certainly fits the activities and attractions of someone who enjoys sex at any level with both sexes far better than heterosexual or homosexual. I see little need to start bending terms just to fit those who are unsure or insecure of their orientation. Only adds to confusion for others.

aren88

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
its kind of funny in my opinion; theres already several of these threads where people feel necessary to comment and put down others due to their sexual likings. What someone is attracted to or considers to be fun has nothing to do anyone else. What someone identifies with has nothing to do with anyone else. Nobody on this site is required to defend their sexuality or their sexual desires. You can absolutely identify as heterosexual and still enjoy certain things. The dictionary defines homosexual as someone who is attracted to someone of the same sex. Keyword here being attraction. You can still be a heterosexual man and not be attracted to other men but enjoy certain activities. Just like you can be a heterosexual man and find another man attractive (because, well, you have eyes and can distinguish between unattractive and attractive) but it doesnt mean you want to be lovers.

Masturbation is a very fun thing to do, nothing wrong with doing it with a friend, and it does not make you gay or straight. If a gay male has sex with a woman, does that make him straight?

Reactions: rowdster

Tosantos

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the name isnt a joke at all. this website is literally for dicks but with a little extra in the forum section for other things. come on
I meant that the entire site started out as a joke, and the name is kind of a joke in itself. But my point still stands that not everyone who comes to this site are here for dick. And that includes me (or at least I'm here for- and because of one dick and one dick only). To say that this site is all about dick is completely inaccurate.

its kind of funny in my opinion; theres already several of these threads where people feel necessary to comment and put down others due to their sexual likings. What someone is attracted to or considers to be fun has nothing to do anyone else. What someone identifies with has nothing to do with anyone else. Nobody on this site is required to defend their sexuality or their sexual desires.
And what about guys who identifies as 100% straight? Guys who are not attracted to other men at all? Pretty much in every thread in here lately we are being told that we're full of shit. Even by you in this very thread.

If a gay male has sex with a woman, does that make him straight?
"Mostly" gay
Although I too strongly believe that you can't be gay and then still be attracted enough to a woman to want to have sex with her. They're bi but maybe leaning more towards the gay side. Just like a "straight" guy who still enjoys sex with men is actually bi but maybe leaning more towards the straight side. Or they're pansexual, genderqueer or whatever else there is, but gay or straight they are not. In my opinion. Heterosexual or homosexual have specific meanings that can't be changed. There are other terms for people who are attracted to both men and women or all other genders.

You are right though that if you see yourself as straight but are still attracted to men and want to have sex with them then that's none of my business, but I'm just saying that's not what straight/hetero means.

I think I should stay out of ask a straight man from now on tho. It's one of the biggest shitholes on this site these days

Crowe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I should stay out of ask a straight man from now on tho. It's one of the biggest shitholes on this site these days

This ^
And I agree with Tosantos on the other subject too, people ask "us" straight guys. And I'm not trying to be rude but most questions are too dumb to give an answer too because it's too obvious. For me, Straight means that you're sexually attracted to the opposite gender (female in this case). Me, personally I wouldn't engage into sexual activities with the same gender because the thought is already uncomfortable to me, not homophobic but it is just not for me.

If you want to engage in any sexual activities with the same gender, I consider you bi or gay if you only prefer the same gender.

LutherCorps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The problem is, you are using dictionary words that pre-date the current understanding of sexuality and, indeed, what it means to be a biological creature.

Sure, centuries ago, people were neatly defined as heterosexual and homosexual. Eventually, some came to understand that there were people who could and would "go either way" and so bisexual was added to the dictionary. But, today, most reasonable people realize that sexuality - like nearly all things related to the psyche - exists on a continuum with no hard defined points. If "totally straight" is defined as +100 and totally homosexual as -100, then there are people who exist at every single point along the way and only an extremely small minority who exist at exactly +100 or -100. In fact, those who are at either of those extremes are probably good candidates for psychological counseling to ascertain the reason for their inability to accept the fact that those points do not exist in real life.

And, as has been pointed out, no "totally, 100% straight" dude such as yourself would join or spend time on a board that is all about penises and photos thereof.

So, methinks thou dost protest too much.

On the other hand, the last time I personally touched another penis, I was in the early stages of puberty...

No I am using a book called the dictionary that has the meaning of what words means. You on the other hand are some bisexual male who is ashamed of his sexuality so he has to try to use words to justify his sexuality. Lol straight means to only be attracted to females and have sexual contact with females. It has nothing to do with talking about penises. So nice try though. I guess that is way for bisexual guys like you to try to justify your sexuality. But I done trying to explain to people with low IQ's what words in the dictionary mean. So now you can go on the list with the countless other people I ignored on this forum already.

Keep thinking straight means to fuck and suck off males. The sane people with functioning brains know better. Blocked.

Reactions: Hatt_101

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So now you can go on the list with the countless other people I ignored on this forum already.

Keep thinking straight means to fuck and suck off males. The sane people with functioning brains know better. Blocked.
There you go, @hzs3fg. If you talk to this troll long enough, he puts you on ignore. It's hilarious...he forgets that we can see and mock his posts with impunity!

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do men who are not hetero or some sort of hybrid want to offend the hetero men by all these fuckwit threads about straight men in jacking circles or straight men going to glory holes or straight men who fuck men up the clacker.

Just be respectful of the way many men behave who are hetero. And don't push your fantasies and desires onto them. They don't want your fantasies or desires.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's interesting that some people will partake in mutual masturbation and mutual fondling to the point of orgasm and be comfortable that they are straight, just as long as there is no kissing. Other people will even go as far as blow jobs - just as long as there is no kissing. I guess as long as people are comfortable within their own parameters, then all is good.

I guess it's like the person who is a vegetarian most of the time, but occasionally has a piece of bacon. Are they no longer vegetarian?

Reactions: rowdster

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
To me....and this is my opinion.....

1.if you are straight you like the opposite gender....

2.other derivatives are bi.....like your more attracted to women....or you form romantic attaction to women but you are sometimes fairly attracted to men....or don't care for men get love cock..or are facinated by looking at dick.....or only like men in context of three some....

To an extent I would say your bi...because at some level you like me

My analogy to this would be like a metal.....elemental iorn....in just fetus...Fe on perodic table.....now if you add stuff to it it would be an alloy....could be high carbon steel ....mind steel...stainless steel

And those steel may need descriptors...but they are steels...not elemental open

Now do people sexuality change in life....yeah of coarse...

A real thing is (in my option)....first people need to stop wearing straight as a badge on honor....bi and gay people are no less awesome than any other human

However people should be able to identify how they want.....and if it gives them peace of mind to call themself one thing or another....I'm not sure how it hurts me

In fact I think we should dispense with whole label thing and just have sex with who we have sex with....but people seem obsessed with categories and in groups

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love how delusional people are saying this forum isnt about penis when the name is literally large penis support group. this is exclusively about cock with the ability to talk about other things in the forums, but dont try to lie to yourself saying youre not here for the dick when you are lol

I came here because there are issues you face, or have faced, because your dick is so much larger than most other guys. I know that you might find it hard to believe, but there are some people here to give and get support, or perhaps just not to feel so alone like some sort of freak.

Reactions: Hatt_101