Why do older men become bi-curious

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I agree with the two guys above I’m not one of those guys that believe every straight guy is secretly gay or in the closet. However I do think a lot more men find other men attractive on some level but don’t want to admit it of fear of being labelled gay. There’s a lot of straight men that still love women but every now and then come across a man that they’re attracted to but do nothing. To me this doesn’t even make them bi because bi to me is when you’re always on the look out for both but having one or two experiences doesn’t make you bi. Women have the luxury to explore their sexuality and not be judged and I think this a big reason why when men get older they’re just fuck it doing what I want now

Its funny how women dont get judged for exploring their sexuality, in fact its at times a turn on for most guys.

Your sexuality is private and no one elses business, do what pleases you and makes you happy.

Labels are only an issue, if you decide to be open. If not its irrelevant. Just my opinion.

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Experimenting? I was just trying to go to sleep when my friend who was sleeping over began touching and teasing my dick. I knew I was in trouble then, my gf had felt me over my pants but this was incredible. I had never thought of doing anything with him but the following day we were naked in his attic and he jerked me till I came. I felt bad after but was right back in there the following day. It was a great summer and we started HS that fall I was sure everyone must know about us.
We jacked each other a few more times that fall, we would park in the woods, I was so afraid of being caught but the pleasure was more than I could stand.
Then I got a gf and we started getting each other off with our hands, I liked that even more.
He and I never got together again until just after graduation. His dick had grown so much bigger than mine. Then I was attracted to his longer fatter cock. Never was turned on by his dick when younger and we were the same size. That’s when we started oral.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Experimenting is healthy.

Agree.

Women are never labelled when they experiment when younger, yet men are called "gay"? How double standard can you get?

Any guy on here should do what they want to do and feel comfortable with the decision they made.

If its great, then awesome, if not its an experience and they can move on.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Agree.

Women are never labelled when they experiment when younger, yet men are called "gay"? How double standard can you get?

Any guy on here should do what they want to do and feel comfortable with the decision they made.

If its great, then awesome, if not its an experience and they can move on.

Exactly. Try it, if it tempts ya. if ya dont like it oh well fuck it dont do it again. At least ya tried. Its like trying a diff kinda food.

Totally agree. Party chicks will go out get drunk on the weekend and fuck their gf's, they dont get labeled as gay lol

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Exactly. Try it, if it tempts ya. if ya dont like it oh well fuck it dont do it again. At least ya tried. Its like trying a diff kinda food.

Totally agree. Party chicks will go out get drunk on the weekend and fuck their gf's, they dont get labeled as gay lol

Agree.

Im not suggesting every guy go out and try and do it. I am just stating that if it is something you thought about and would like to do, then go ahead and do it.

If it is something you end up getting a lot of pleasure from, then you have opened your world up to a lot of more exciting opportunities.

If you didnt enjoy it, then thats fine too, you tried and wont die wondering what if and put it down to an experience.

With my first time, I didnt have a "choice or decision" it just happened during a massage, I had guilt only because it was with a man and who was a lot older and I was a lot younger, but other than that, I enjoyed being touched, fondled and groped all over, that led to my first orgasm with a guy.

I obviously enjoyed it, as I kept going back for more "massages" over the years. That was my decision to make, it was private and it was a great outlet for me to express my sexuality, comfortably and safely.

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Agree.

Im not suggesting every guy go out and try and do it. I am just stating that if it is something you thought about and would like to do, then go ahead and do it.

If it is something you end up getting a lot of pleasure from, then you have opened your world up to a lot of more exciting opportunities.

If you didnt enjoy it, then thats fine too, you tried and wont die wondering what if and put it down to an experience.

With my first time, I didnt have a "choice or decision" it just happened during a massage, I had guilt only because it was with a man and who was a lot older and I was a lot younger, but other than that, I enjoyed being touched, fondled and groped all over, that led to my first orgasm with a guy.

I obviously enjoyed it, as I kept going back for more "massages" over the years. That was my decision to make, it was private and it was a great outlet for me to express my sexuality, comfortably and safely.
I couldn’t agree more with both of you.

I know straight women who have openly said ohh my god there’s this lesbian that likes me and I think I’m into her they get together have a full on relationship break up then the straight woman goes back to guys and no one even considers her bi. Men absolutely don’t have that luxury, if a guy has cheeky little kiss with another guy that’s it there’s no way you’re straight that’s out the window because apparently no straight guy would ever do something with another so you’re automatically gay now and if you’re lucky people might call you bi

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Men want for much less, just agreed mutual pleasure and no drama.
This is so true. I actually get a lot of pleasure sexually and get turned on immensely, just by providing an outlet for my male partner.

Two consenting adults, both of us happy, no drama and at the end either, no expectations or needs.

Simple, quick and efficient.

smoothy7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is so true. I actually get a lot of pleasure sexually and get turned on immensely, just by providing an outlet for my male partner.

Two consenting adults, both of us happy, no drama and at the end either, no expectations or needs.

Simple, quick and efficient.
eventually I just got tired of female dishonesty: false fingernails, makeup ( fakeup ), false eyelashes, fake orgasms ( not to mention divorce rape, and false accusations of abuse years later)......men are more honest......plus some women are uncomfortable with men's bodies or do not like men's bodies.....men understand AND like men's bodies....because we live in one .....it's sort of like being loyal to your tribe !....we're on the same team, be good to your team mates !

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
eventually I just got tired of female dishonesty: false fingernails, makeup ( fakeup ), false eyelashes, fake orgasms ( not to mention divorce rape, and false accusations of abuse years later)......men are more honest......plus some women are uncomfortable with men's bodies or do not like men's bodies.....men understand AND like men's bodies....because we live in one .....it's sort of like being loyal to your tribe !....we're on the same team, be good to your team mates !
This is so accurate, especially what your said about the false accusations. I can’t stand this we must believe every woman narrative like we don’t know women lie

CURIOUS_8

Legendary Member
Media
I love this response

Attachments

bi2

Superior Member
Media
.plus some women are uncomfortable with men's bodies or do not like men's bodies.....men understand AND like men's bodies....because we live in one .....it's sort of like being loyal to your tribe !....we're on the same team, be good to your team mates !

Great post.

I had a partner who had a mate who was curious about MM sex but more specifically wanted to expereince receiving a BJ without any reciprocation. He was older in his 60s and in a sexless/depressing marriage. My partner asked me if I would be interested to help a mate of his out. I was both turned on but a little upset that he was "pimping" me out so to speak. However, when I thought about it rationally I thought logically why not? Im doing something nice for a guy and also something that my partner would appreciate.

My partner told his mate, I was cool with it, so I came over during the day when his wife was out at work, wearing shorts and a tshirt and flirted with him while we were having drinks. While he was seated, I kneeled in front of him, opened his zip and sucked on him. A few minutes later he blew a load down my throat that I swear he must have saved a months worth lol. I had another drink with him while he enjoyed that post cum phase, he appreicated me coming over and then I left.

The point I wanted to make here, is that when I left his place I felt happy that could make someone happy even if so briefly. As you said, I felt I was being loyal to my tribe and being a good mate for both guys.

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A good question. Perhaps as they age, they permit themselves to be more honest about thoughts that previously had been submerged and shoved away. My opinion is that very few males are strictly hetero. Most of us are a mixture. I started sensing this in my 20's, just a bit. It increased over time. By the time my wife had cheated on me and was only giving very poor sex, I was FULLY interest in young guys, so went to gay bars on business trips, and found young men that would let me touch them and grope them a bit, safely, for a tip. I was content with this for a while. Then one of them followed me back to my hotel room and gave me the hottest sex of my life and I was hooked. That was many bottoms ago. As someone else said, it feels natural for me to bond with females, but for mutually enjoyable sex, guys rule. I love pleasing young men. Everyone needs a hobby, right? (Sorry if I answered this thread once before.)