Why do peeps here think muscular guys are hot?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by B_Hung Jon, Jun 5, 2008.

1. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

Ok, this is just my own thing I guess but I've noticed on this forum and on other forums on LPSG that a lot of people think that bigger muscular guys are attractive. It seems to be a common opinion. I don't find too many guys attractive generally but I really don't think big muscular guys are hot or attractive at all. Their bodies don't look real to me. It's almost as if they're made of plastic. I just don't mean the bodybuilders, I mean many of the guys listed on this forum. Just check out almost all photos on each thread. So let me know, girls & guys, what's so erotic or attractive about muscular guys? :confused:

#1 B_Hung Jon, Jun 5, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2008
  2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    I enjoy looking at a well cut guy. Not overly built up or buff.... just some defination. Too many muscles can be scary

3. D_one and done

D_one and done New Member

meh... im not really a muscle guy. im much more attracted to an average body than a cut one. give me a little more meat anyday. :biggrin1:

not that i would turn down a nicely shaped muscular guy...

>.>

4. Principessa

Gold Member

Because they look good. :rolleyes: :duh: Take for instance this guy. He has killer abs in addition to a big cock. I bet his face is handsome too. Judging by some of his posts he seems smart. What's not to like? :wink: :biggrin1:

5. dansk1

dansk1 New Member

dude -- your look and body are hotter than any beefy guy... that look can be considered a trend just like tattoos.. it's in now, but not for the long haul... best to optimize what you've got and be happy with it...

6. D_Portelay Porquesword

It represent a facet of the masculine ideal. That also carries with it many levels of superficiality. Some men want perfection and we all know it doesn't exist.

Someone real and genuine please, if he has muscles. Ok.

Your pics are nice however. I wouldn't kick you out of bed ;-)

7. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

Thanks so much for the props but I want you to know that I'm not muscular! I'm actually pretty lean. <3

8. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

Its just a matter of opinion I think, I like seeing a cut woman as well as a man.

HungJon, your lean alright but, your lean muscular

9. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Your bod looks several cuts above average to me, Jon.
    But you know what I really like?
    In an unassuming way, you seem smart and really sincere.

10. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    Most guys like a variety of body types. When it comes to muscular...not overly...it tells people that you take care of yourself and care how you look. That can be said for alotta 'regular' guys too. It's all in the eye of the beholder.

11. NEWREBA

NEWREBA New Member

Albums:
    I think it's a little weird too actually with all the big muscular guys everywhere. I can imagine it must be intimidating for the regular guys or the thinner guys. It's like the extreme skinny look for women. It pisses me off! lol.

#11 NEWREBA, Jun 5, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2008
  12. Dorian_Gray

Gold Member

Albums:
    Jon, you have THE body! That's what I'm shooting for actually. But in the last two months I've gone down two waist sizes! I don't know why, but I'm currently at a fuckin' 28 waist. I'm eating fried chicken like it's going out of style and still nothing. I'm thinking I need a doctors appointment.

13. BBTM

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    LOL. I agree 100% :wink:

14. MovingForward

MovingForward Member

For me it's me of knowing the work and dedication that it took to get there.

15. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

You are perfection my sweet...I'd say you are quite muscular and I love that you kept your manly pubic hair.

Yummy yums.

16. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:

You can overdo it. HungJon looks healthy; most people are interested in being healthy and if you work on it, it tends to look attractive. Overdone, like in some extreme bodybuilding magazines makes me wonder why a persons needs to go so far to bulk up so densely?

A man with a large gut and two chins is not attractive. Either.

And I wouldn't push the OP out of bed either.

17. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

Really built guys are as big of a turn-off for me as obese. Lean to swimmers build guys are what pull my chain.

I see Monster has posted in this thread, beautiful body at the limit of what I would consider attractive but no more attractive than others who are very slim. Anywhere in between those can work for me but finding compatibility beyond superficial looks is of course whatÂ’s most attractive.

18. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Yeah, there's just too big a distinction now between the really solid, bulky muscle and the leaner, more defined muscle out there. The former is really only good for bodybuilding shows; the latter strikes a good balance between fitness and overall health. I certainly give credit to the guys who work out that hard and take supplements to get stacked, but I also understand that some people interpret such moves the wrong way -- too focused on oneself, making up for some shortcoming, etc., whether it's true or not.

19. LngDngLvr

LngDngLvr New Member

In total agreement dude. your plastic comment is spot on. Some NOT all muscle dicked studs are so vain you gotta wonder if they are more turned on by their own bodies during sex than their partners. You know? BTW I much prefer a hot bod like yours and your wicked pole certainly doesn't hurt the cause neither. :headbang:

20. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know why people have a problem with being attracted to muscle men?

This too seems to be a common subject in LPSG. Why are there chubby chasers? Why are there gold diggers and MILF/DILF hunters? Why do some white men only date Asians? Why do some black men only date white people? Because that's what they like. That's the only reasonable explanation I can offer without getting into a judgment area which most of the previous comments have been.

You like who you like.

Draft saved Draft deleted