Why do people hate on the missionary position?

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's the favorite for my girlfriend and I...for all the reasons others have said. It maximizes body contact and allows connecting through our eyes as well. She also loves the feeling of holding me close as I come. Simply the best!

Reactions: Hockeytiger

ms_vicki

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's definitely my favorite position, I love to lay there on my back spread wide open while the man does me however fast, slow, soft, or hard he wants.

Reactions: EE2014

Face to face, mouth to mouth, eye to eye, chest to chest, my arms holding her tightly or grasping her hips or buns - yes, it's one of the very best positions.

bigbill810

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Best position for me. I curve upward, so it makes orgasms pretty much automatic. Plus, it's awesome watching her tits bounce when she's enjoying it.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is it considered boring?
Perhaps because it is somehow considered a "default" position or something? But I love it - very intimate, lots of contact the whole length of the body, you can go in deep, you can go slow and sensuous or really thrust hard...

It can be hard work at times though.

JockCup7

Expert Member
Media
I guess some hate on it because they may have become bored with the position. For me it's the best. The ultimate in closeness and you both have the added benefit of looking deep into each others souls the entire time of lovemaking.

D

deleted299888

I'm personally a fan of doggystyle but I make my lady come easier in missionary (which is rare as far as I've seen).

Besides, I'll occasionally bump the cervix, she'll yelp, and while I may say 'sorry,' my inner sadist grins.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's the traditional position for sure. my SO & I always wind up in that position when we make love. we usually start with her on top so she can control how much and fast she takes my largeness. once we get going and she wants me to really fuck the heck out of her, I get on top and very rapidly move in and out, until she locks her legs around me, reducing my stroke and burying my cock in her. then she cums, and cums, and cums. early on in our relationship, she asked me where I learned to fuck like that. she had never had a man fuck her like I can and do.

caffeinated

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like others have said, I think the hate against missionary has more to do with it being the only position some people will do. It's also my favorite position for the intimacy it creates, although my wife and I do like to try different positions to (particularly if I really want to go deep, as her cervix always gets in my way in missionary)

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
Shit, I'll take any position I can get, am I right, fellas? (High fives, "Yeah, you know what I'm saying"s, and "This guy knows what I'm talking about"s all around).

My fav varies, depending on the body type I'm with. If she's got big, gorgeous tits, then it's cowgirl, so I can hold 'em and watch em bounce ("Yeah, you know what I'm saying!"). If she's got an incredible bubble butt, it's doggie all the way, I get to watch it rumble while I pound, get to smack it and hear her yelp, get to pull my dick out and spank her with it ("This guy knows what I'm talking about!")

Dot, Dot, Dot, Man, what the fuck am I doing on this website? I need to be out trying to get laid! (High Fives!)

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
Oh yea and, jokes aside, great point, missionary is the best for intimacy. You get to kiss each other, whisper "I love you" in each other's ear, etc.

Had to make sure everybody knows I'm not some Cooze Hound who could give a damn about a woman's feelings. Not the case.

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
Oh, sorry, one more thing...

Also, missionary works best for my technique when I'm trying to get her to orgasm. Wanna hear it?

I start by slowly fucking her with just the first inch for a minute or two. When she's good and ready, almost begging for it, without warning I slide the full 7 inches into her (I always get a great yelp or gasp when I do that!). Then I will usually screw her for a while, it's all about the rhythm, going halfway out, halfway in, then 6 inches out, 6 inches in (they've all loved this.)

My "Old Faithful" trick, whenever I push all the way in, I grind and put pressure on our two pubic bones, pressing them together hard as I can, I guess this puts pressure on the clit, works every time.

So, I can't put Missionary down at all, if it weren't for Missionary, my few ladies may have been a lot less satisfied, lol