Why do people hate on the missionary position?

Elonia

Experimental Member
Media
Hmm, depends on situation, but sometimes missionary is pure pleasure for me. Generaly there is no rules, dogy and from behind is what I love most, but doesn't mean that poses like missionary are bad, boring or something like that.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like any position that allows penetration, but is not so contorted that it becomes uncomfortable. Intimacy is the best with missionary and cowgirl, but I find I do not last as long as I like when in the traditional missionary position. I like starting out in doggy or cowgirl, and then eventually switching to missionary if that is what she wants. Variations of missionary, like her leg (or legs) over your shoulders, completely changes the sensations.

D

deleted136887

i dunno...is it bad i want to be in control?
My 2 c..
Sex for me is not about comtrol.
If I wanted to be in control I would have been .....somewhere else.
Sex with the person I love is about relinquishing control.
We are equal.
No more bull shit no more pretending no more blahblah.
Finally we are one.
And missionary allows one that.
All other positions a re great as well....but that ' s playtime.
For me love is looking your partner in the eye.

Reactions: Mr Fixit

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have so much control in missionary. I can control his depth and his speed. I hold on to his hips and pull him into me when I want more. If I really want more I will wrap my leg around his ass and help him fuck me harder. Yay for missionary.

Reactions: lapdog2001

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the first time I had sex, it was missionary. spread ur legs up in the air and let your man do the rest. :D

The first time I had sex, the woman didn't know much more than I did (which was, basically, nothing). She didn't spread her legs in the air, so I couldn't go all the way in. My next girlfriend liked to rest her ankles on my shoulders during missionary. Now there's a position for deep penetration!

desilover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
its boring and passe. there is of course no best or worst position. but then this ain the 1950s...we've moved on from wham, bam, rollover and doze off. I reckon it reminds people of that era.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Mrs. loves missionary. If for some reason that was the only way we could do it for the rest of our lives, she'd be absolutely fine with that.

I wouldn't call it my favorite position, but I do like the variety it allows. I can go anywhere from not so deep to really fucking deep & all points in-between, and it all feels really good. As others have alluded to, that allows me to gradually work up to a crescendo, then back off & do it again a time or three if so desired. In other positions, holding back is much less satisfying, like if I'm not going balls deep on every stroke, I'm not doing much of anything.

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its boring and passe. there is of course no best or worst position. but then this ain the 1950s...we've moved on from wham, bam, rollover and doze off. I reckon it reminds people of that era.

I don't think it can remind anyone of that era unless they were sexually active in it. I'm pretty sure people were slammin' it doggy style back then too.

CapAmerica

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Worked well last night with the wife, using several variations with her feet up over my shoulders. She likes deep and slow, and she came numerous times;).

canon

Sexy Member
Media
For me, it's the best position and most intimate among other reasons.

But when people describe boring sex, they say describe sex with only missionary but with my experience missionary is the most exciting sometimes.

When my and my partner fuck, we do it in every position possible but they climax the most with various variations of strokes while in missionary.

Do some guys do missionary wrong or something? Why is it considered boring?

Good question. Often had questions regarding how the relationship between the couple affects the decision. Do hookups affect the interaction? Don't have to look each other in the face?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good question. Often had questions regarding how the relationship between the couple affects the decision. Do hookups affect the interaction? Don't have to look each other in the face?
In my past I had some hookups, and in most cases we used multiple positions, but in almost all cases we finished in missionary position. There can be intimacy and passion in a very short term 'relationship', but it is definitely much better in a long term relationship! :cool:

desilover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think it can remind anyone of that era unless they were sexually active in it. I'm pretty sure people were slammin' it doggy style back then too.

its why its called the missionary position. just seems to me to passe.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ime, there's usually intimacy with a hook-up, even when you know (for whatever reason) that it's just a one-off thing. After all, there's obviously been some sort of connection between the two of you for you to have got as far as you have. But of course that intimacy is at a different level from the intimacy with a long-term partner.