why do people that are hung go commando?

cant

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
why do people that are hung go commando? i mean wouldnt it be to revealing?

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well - underwear tends to be confining and that's no good. as far as revealing - who in the hell cares? its there - look at it or don't. i don't care who looks and who sees what. commando is just easier. i guess that's it. pure laziness. lol.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wouldnt it hurt?
IMO, loose, lightweight boxers offer the freedom of commando/freeball, yet provide a soft, thin liner that would remove the "hurt" part of freeballing in jeans. I wear boxers most of the time and freeball on occasion. I gave up tight underwear 5 years ago.

well - underwear tends to be confining and that's no good. as far as revealing - who in the hell cares? its there - look at it or don't. i don't care who looks and who sees what. commando is just easier. i guess that's it. pure laziness. lol.
Good answer! I hate the feeling of tight underwear.

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
I do like going commando, it feels good to be unconfined.

However I am with sdbg on the boxers and jeans. It is nice to have that soft layer of cotton fabric between you and your jeans. Unless the jeans are really old and soft.

D_Connocke Cocknocker

Experimental Member
Media
go comando for a few day's and tell me if your balls dont look larger and hang lower. Tell me if your cock doesnt feel thicker or softer or hoter or better. If your honest and you can still tell me you dont notice any difference I'll suck you dry.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I don't think being "hung" has anything to do with whether a person goes commando or not.
I certainly would never be considered hung....:frown1:
I think those who go commando do so because they hate the restrictive feeling of underwear
and just plain like the feeling and the freedom it gives you.

Up until about the 1970's many pants were still made with either a left or right "hang" cut (but
mostly "left" hang)...and they still are in some European countries where tailored clothes are still
popular. This allowed freedom of hang. especially when wearing boxers, however today, the
left/right hang cut seems to have gone the way of the Dodo bird......:biggrin:
Even though I go commando most of the time, I still have my dress pants and suits tailored with
a left hang cut.

I never wear my jeans (501's are my favorite) with underwear...somehow they just do not seem
to go together...

Last edited:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I should have added in my earlier posting....that...
I am not sure that those who go commando always do it to show off their stuff...
YES, on some occasions that is true and the reason we do it...and...
YES it is revealing.....it helps to accentuate the positive (and some times the
negative...:biggrin:).....but....
I think it is done mainly because of the freedom of movement and the nice feeling.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting. I had a couple of suits made recently. The taylor ask during one of the measurements did I wear right or left. I didn't know what he was talking about. I ask...he told me. Left, I said why? He allowed space he said.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I only go commando in swimming trunks (of course) and if I've run out of clean underwear. Or if I feel exceptionally lazy and don't feel like throwing on underwear. I don't really do it to show off the goods. My dick is going to hang no matter what I wear, so I don't take going commando too seriously.