why do people that are hung go commando?

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well - underwear tends to be confining and that's no good. as far as revealing - who in the hell cares? its there - look at it or don't. i don't care who looks and who sees what. commando is just easier. i guess that's it. pure laziness. lol.

Agreed

mountain2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate underwear? I have gone commando at the gym but felt super self conscious due to the "VPL" but commando feels by far the best.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have always, and will always, worn boxers- I drip a fair amount and just like that cleanliness layer. I think part of it might be how and where you grew up...my pop always wore boxers so...and my sons wear boxers (one goes commando but he has always had an exhibitionist streak...)

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never wear undies. At the gym I like to get semi hard wearing x-small thin white shorts, go swimming in them to get them wet, lift, run, stretch, yoga, sauna, shower and basketball. You can see my glans shaft base and testes through my shorts.

D_Telly_Bigballas

Account Disabled
Media
cause everyone likes letting the big man swing free every now and then lol. i mainly wear boxers anyway so going commando doesn't make a huge amount of difference for me, but it's still fun knowing there's nothing underneath. and it's not that obvious unless your pants are pretty tight in the crotchal region

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I never liked underwear. Briefs are too confining, boxers bunch up, boxer-briefs are confining _and_ bunch up. Freeballing saves time (when dressing/undressing), laundry, and money. What's not to like?

I have never had a problem in jeans, and I don't show any more than with boxers (not that I would care either way). If you are curious, try it for a month. You probably won't go back.

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's not just being hung that leads some of us to go commando. There are several things for me. Before I mention them I will say that if you have trouble wearing underwear like me then there's no doubt that Obviously for men, Zakk jockstraps, bumgear sheer underwear, and the like are the most comfortable. And sometimes whether public speaking, your wedding, etc.. where having your pecker laying across your thigh in almost plain sight of a group of people just is bad manners and taste. But only maybe one or two days a month do i find underwear absolutely necessary based on the sheerness of slacks, or whatever.

I am well endowed, but mostly a grower, only about 4 1/2 inches soft, but still need plenty of room in the event of semi's during the day. Also I have naturally thick thighs and glutes. Any type of boxer or boxer brief is going to bunch up 5 minutes after I put my pants on. I have tried lots of brands - they have all bunched up.

You do get to where you enjoy hanging loose believe me. Most all standard briefs are just too constricting, but part of that is that i have a rare condition called polyorchidism. I learned how rare it is when my doctor gave me a testicular exam about 10 years ago. My extra ball has it's own complete plumbing. And it is roughly 50% bigger than the other two which my doctor described as a little above average size. So the third one is really big. I have been to huge clinics for ultra sounds, exams, etc. They photographed my junk 1000 times in two large city urological clinics near where I live. All in the name of 'research'.

I have zero modesty. So while i don't find my junk all that pleasant to look at, it is centerfold material to urologist (lol). Every doctor i see wants to examine them. It gets annoying but hey what to do? The most uncomfortable thing is when there's four or five of them poking around like they've never seen balls before. It's not really that different - there's just three of them instead of two?

Long story....they are very big combined, with my cock sizable also... commando is just much more comfortable. I think i would go commando just because of my legs and ass though, even if my junk was average sized. I am very thankful to the underwear and jock strap folks who have designed products with bigger pouches.

cumatonce

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
well - underwear tends to be confining.... Love being free and I enjoy the looks I get when I'm being noticed. Plus it saves on laundry going commando!!!

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It just feels sooooo much more comfortable. Personally feel it is alot better for the air circulation around the goods, and after a week or so I won't be noticable to you when you do, you grow accustomed to it.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IMO, loose, lightweight boxers offer the freedom of commando/freeball, yet provide a soft, thin liner that would remove the "hurt" part of freeballing in jeans. I wear boxers most of the time and freeball on occasion. I gave up tight underwear 5 years ago.

Good answer! I hate the feeling of tight underwear.

I agree with boxers, to eliminate excessively confining, while still having protection against chaffing and natural urine dribbles.

Maybe a better question would be, Why do women have to wear bras? Seems like bras wouldn't be all that comfortable?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i can't its way too obvious and I am too modest for that
That's how it was for me when I first tried it. My suggestion: try it at home when you're by yourself. It's great while doing housework on Saturday morning to feel your goods loose and free.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It just feels sooooo much more comfortable. Personally feel it is alot better for the air circulation around the goods, and after a week or so I won't be noticable to you when you do, you grow accustomed to it.

For real. I get so much less sweaty and frictiony going commando. Everything evapourates and there's not more underwear rubbing crotch and ass sweat in to you all day long. When I first started I was 15 and it meant frequent hard-ons, but after about a month I noticed they were back to their regular rate again. Now I do it because it's habit, but I started for comfort and hygiene.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I actually think its LESS obvious commando...
First of all, boxers make no sense... it still hangs down the leg and who arethese delictae little whiners who can't take pants against their junk? I mean, fer god's sake, WASHING the jeans once in a while makes them nice and soft...
And they are cotton, just like the boxers....

Second of all... briefs bunch up all the junk up front and high up... poking the fly out prominently and making it look like I have something stuffed in my underpants...

It actually ruins the line of the pants and pulls all the pleats out of pleated front slacks... its just not a good look for a hung guy...

Letting it hang down is more discrete in pants that are not too tight... and it keeps my button fly flat and trim looking.

So, sorry... underwear are just one more item of clothing you don't need that serve no purpose.