why do people that are hung go commando?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by cant, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Hanger2

Hanger2 New Member

I find it so much more comfortable to go commando. It is cooler, much less sweaty, which means it is not smelly and itchy. I never wear underwear, ever. As for showing more, that is a benefit not a drawback. Some swing in your pants is a great feeling and the occasional dropout can be very enjoyable.

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Would love to see your polyorchidism. As you know it is extremely rare ~ only something like a hundred cases reported to date.

3. D_76froy

D_76froy New Member

I seldom go commando, but I almost always wear boxers. More room for my cock and balls without much restriction.

4. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    yeah, show us your three nuts... you'll be a star!

5. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Why do dogs lick their dicks? Because they can. (Nobody said it yet.)

6. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

I don't think that there is a fixed rule on who goes commando and who does not. I am not anything unusual in my own opinion with regards to penis, but my balls are far above average in size. I have gone "commando" for years and the only time that I would wear an undergarment would relate to athletic events or horseback riding. I really don't remember when it happened, but as I got toward the end of my teens I simply did not find underwear all that comfortable. I also suffered a "riding accident" when I was bucked by a horse and landed on the "saddle horn". This resulted in a great deal of swelling in my penis and testicles. At that time which was my senior year in HS I had about 12 weeks I was not able to wear underwear while healing took place. I really do not remember that as being the turning point, but I remember that by my first year of college I was then "commando" most of the time. I think that my problem with underwear or clothing also related to sleep. The moment I was living on my own I was sleeping nude and that may have been a major contributor as well.

7. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    because not all underwear (boxers or briefs) dont always fit comfortablly....i go commando all the time with exception at work then it is boxers for the most part

8. D_wibbles

D_wibbles New Member

comando pro< rite here every thing i wear jut dont like them to constricting and im a grower. so idk

9. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

I agree with you. I generally go commando, I don't have ANY precum. A friend in college had so much precum, he would soak his pants. It good to the point he wore briefs with some padding.

10. cali06

cali06 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I dont know any other way than commando. It would be weird to wear underwear now, and I would probably take them off before the end of the day.

11. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    Two guys are walking down the street and see a dog licking it's balls. One of the guys says to the other..."Damn, I sure wish I could do that."
    His friend responds, Ummmmm go ahead and try it...but the dog may bite you.

:)

12. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    L.M.A.O.! Good one!

13. D_SharronTaint

D_SharronTaint New Member

because its AWESOME.. there are ways to dress around it.. a part of the appeal is the plausible deniabilty of having people be able to tell if they look the right way

14. big_j85

big_j85 New Member

I always freeball. I wear lightweight mesh shorts around the house and my girlfriend loves seeing my dick swing around. I had a couple buddies over on the weekend and I wore my usual mesh shorts with no shirt. I'm sure they could see my cock swinging and bouncing back and forth in my shorts but they don't care. They've seen my cock enough times in the locker room so they don't give a fuck

15. pleasureboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For me it's because briefs are way too tight to be comfortable. Even the ones with big bulges don't account for differences in body type. So for me, (into bodybuilding with a big jock squat butt) my ass pulls the briefs backward so more of the fabric is in the rear than up front.

Same sort of thing for boxers. Most don't have much room up front (although more than briefs) and even then it's one open space which pulls your balls back toward your ass or leaves everything hanging against a leg or something. Plus, if you have muscular quads, most boxers and boxer briefs eventually work their way up the legs or roll up on you so you end up with bunched up fabric versus something actually covering you.

Mainly though, it's so fun to feel everything dangle back and forth :D

16. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Aren't mesh gym shorts the greatest? Nothing feels better to me and they look totally hot. I wear them all the time when I'm not working.

17. D_yabbadabbadont

D_yabbadabbadont New Member

I like to go commando and because I'm uncut jeans are not an issue. The thing that bugs me is when people think I'm hard. Makes me feel more like a perv than a hung shower.

18. flashguyuk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i'm not hung like most on here :-(
    but from my mid teens i found it to be more comfortable to not wear underwear.
    if i feel i need to wear some (when i cant pick my own clothes-wedding etc)
    only ones i find ok to wear is the 2xist Yback thong, nice pouch, minimum sides so no tightness round legs and no material at back means nothing gets pulled back.

other than 2 of those i don't have any undies.
    have tried differnet makes and never made it thru day without them coming off.

19. D_kop9okjm

D_kop9okjm New Member

Agreed. If I've got a girl over (and she's comfortable around me), I'll sometimes slip on the mesh shorts and show off a bit. Plus, its just comfortable. And when you get an erection, it goes straight out. If I'm wearing boxers or briefs, my erection can go straight out and sometimes peak out of my pants. And that can be a bit uncomfy if I do that with a belt on.

20. tripnxlover

tripnxlover New Member

my mate goes commando all the time wether he wearing jeans shorts or work trousers.

i only go commando at home as i feel weird not going wit out underwear on.
    he like to make sure all the guys and girls see his monster

Draft saved Draft deleted