why do people that are hung go commando?

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not enough to be big; others must be small. -Gore Vidal

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I'm just hanging around the house I love going commando. Underwear feel restricting after a while. Although I wouldn't go commando if I am doing stuff out of the house. Well...with the exception of swim trunks.

uncutintx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love going commando specially at work on hot days when i bend down sometimes feel my nuts hitting on my thighs with jeans doesnt really matter since im uncut

I dont consider myself hung and I go commando from time to time

azladd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Love going commando. Once you go a long time without wearing underwear, you start to hate the feel of it. Same with sleeping nude. I hate the feeling of restriction on my body.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am cut and freeball in all types of pants. What difference does being uncut make?
Intact males have a natural covering. Denim and many other fabrics can be quite abrasive, especially if you are athletic at all. Personally I can't stand fabric sawing across my peehole and glans corona when riding a bicycle for instance.

rick_c

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why not? What's wrong with revealing?

I often go commando in shorts or jeans. I am in the "average" category, size-wise. I enjoy the feeling but am concerned about showing too much, either as an outline in the pants/shorts, or if I am not careful sitting down while wearing shorts and I'm visible up the leg. Of course that also depends on the situation I'm in, sometimes I *want* to be seen up the leg...

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a grower, not a shower...commando, sometimes, makes me 'grow', and that presents a something that, not appropriate. (work/hookin'up/Not NEsacery...) as I said: "Grower, not a Show-er", and why should I do anything, about that, ? (did shave, total, for comfort and cool- lookin' in the mirror, : mmm...still pondering.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
(tried a jock, and a bit fun, bare-ass, pouch holding 'grower-show-er',,Personnal Pleasure during, not FOR SOMEONE, personal...)

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Being Hung is not always fun, esp when it comes to underwear. I have never found any that are comfortable, most are constricking, and Commando feels much better. Plus the looks one gets is worth it...:smile:.
Try it for a few days and you will agree.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Alex- I like looking, but personally, not wanting to 'show', unless it's uh, for a reason. (I'm an incurable-crotch-looker, on the street...but don't put myself out-there for it.....) thoughts?

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never had underwear until H.S. I was ashamed to undress because all the other guys wore underwear, mostly tidie-whities. I told my dad and mom bought me a 3 pak of Jockey. The first day I wore them, I was so excited that I would not be that different. I was already too different....I was the only guy who was uncut. They hurt so badly that I took them off and put them in the trash...haven't worn any since.
I started work at 16 in a Dairy Queen and had to wear the uniform....all white. I buldged like all get out. Then, I was middle management in retail business. I wore a suit and tie every day, BUT WITH NO UNDERWEAR.