Why do people want bulge pictures?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_Guy Love, Apr 14, 2007.

1. B_Guy Love

B_Guy Love New Member

I've seen some people say that they want to see buldge pictures of guys on this site, that is, guys whose penis they have already seen. Why is this? I don't understand wanting to see someone in clothes and buldging when you've already seen the goods. In fact, someone made a comment like that about my penis. They said, "Nice dick. I'd like to see a buldge." I was left scratching my head. :confused: (Um. The head above my shoulders, that is.)

2. Onslow

Gold Member

A good bulge is incredibly sexy. Even if you know what the penis looks like there's a certain allure to seeing it bulging away happily inside a pair of undershorts or trousers or othere covering. After all why do heterosexual men so often enjoy seeing women in tight fitting outfits even if they already know what's underneath? Maybe it has soemthing to do also with the idea of unwrapping the treasure under the garment.

3. fortiesfun

Gold Member

This isn't something that you think about so logically. Bulge shots make me hard. I think that explains it all.

4. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have to agree with the others here. I think a bulge is sexier than total nudity. It really turns me on when I see it in public - very common here in Southern California.

5. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

Yeah, I think you have something here: it's like almost seeing the goods in public is more of a turn-on because you are not expecting to see the goods in public. Seeing the "full Monty" in private is something one could reasonably expect.

6. catman

Gold Member

There is something to 'less is more'. My wife used to get amazingly turned on when I would wear 'tighty whiteys'- I got a few amazing blowjobs that way... I have to admit looking in the mirror was arousing...

Seeing the 'flop', well I know what that looks like- but its the hint of goods...

Think how sexy a woman looks in a bikini, or a man in a pair of snug speedos- your mind fills in the 'blanks'... Like the scent of fresh baked cookies or smell of your lovers scent...

7. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Well said Onslow. I'm always more turned on with unwrapping the treasure even if you already know whats inside. :D

8. Hotlicks

Hotlicks New Member

Albums:
    My GF absolutely loves my bulge. Especially in a nice suit or trousers where the length and head are obvious and I am 'cock teasing' everyone. She says it is romantic knowing that this is what others see in public, but she gets it all to herself at home.

Myself, I prefer naked girls, because I can evaluate the body better. I hate unwrapping a girl and things start sagging and getting smaller because the jeans were holding the ass up and the bra was stuffed with pads. False advertising.

This is the same for all my hetero male and female friends. They all agree with us. We have parties and the guys want the girls naked in the pool and the girls want us to walk around in our underwear with no shirts.

I think the gay guys on here that like bulges over naked dicks may have the female brain thing going on, proven science, and just want his naked dick to be privately his and not on public display.

My GF flashes in public to turn me on, I walk around the house in tight silk boxers to turn her on.

9. B_hugeaussie

B_hugeaussie New Member

I much rather prefer to see a woman in tight clothes than a naked woman - am I weird LOL ?

Clothes hold everything in place but you get the clothes off and things are flopping all over the place...

haha

10. viking1

Gold Member

I also find a woman in tight clothing to be very sexy. Something left to the imagination also helps make it sexier.

11. Talmidge

Talmidge Active Member

Albums:
    dont understand it either

12. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

"The bulge mystique" isn't that puzzling. It's the sexy-clothes thing.

I'm guessing that strippers would generally make more money than just-stand-there-nakeders. You see a pair of tits, repeatedly, and it's the same pair of tits. Then you seem them in red lace, they look more enticing all over again. Then in black leather. Then in white satin. It's all just a variation on the same-old-same-old.

It's the same with a cock. Dress it in something enticing, and it's like seeing it for the first time.

13. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

LOL, good job with the stripper analogy. I love strippers of either sex. Nothing is hotter that a girl in a skintight jumpsuit unless that jumpsuit was a black wetlook pvc skintight jumpsuit :::Drool:::. Still a bulge is hot for the spring factor. Content's under pressure if you will. A semi is even better because of the though of it springing out. It just is an errotic appeal, that's hard to explain but easy enough to get if you do get it.
    :cool:

14. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Funny. Tumorous-lump lookalikes do nothing for me at all.

15. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

ditto, same goes for the sock in the briefs trick.
    :cool:

16. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Because I'm a pervert!

17. DoubleDawgy

DoubleDawgy New Member

Albums:
    Well theres another interesting factor.. How alot of guys like to have alot of underwear to change in and out of and try the look of different ones... getting off on that is obviously because he amagins what people would see at the beach or where ever you go with a thong.. Though getting into the 3rd one to see it without having an erection totally distorting the shape can be difficult lol!

18. mushroomcap

mushroomcap Active Member

Albums:
    Hmmm. Are you referring to cocks or tits?

19. chrisj428

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I, too, love the bulge pic over the nude one. -- especially if the bulger isn't making a conscious effort to show it off and/or is almost flaccid. For me, it's a matter of potential -- what can come of this -- along with the "wow" factor, in the case of showers -- "Wow! How did you get all that in there?"

One of the hottest videos I can think of is watching someone with a big pair of low-hangers pulling on a pair of briefs or a thong and adjusting and having to make sure everthing fits and stays contained -- getting hard just thinking about it! :wank: :fing02:

20. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

There's that old saying: be careful what you wish for, you might get it. We all wish we could see that hot looking so and so naked, but when we do, we see the blemishes and imperfections. The bulge shows enough to let one imagine perfection without showing all the stuff that cools one down a little (or a lot).

Draft saved Draft deleted