Why do people want bulge pictures?

heavy-chevy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can understand why people on hear love bulge shots so much. For some, having an element of mystery and surprise is often more erotic than full nudity. I certainly feel that way.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm. Are you referring to cocks or tits?

That'd be pairs of matching tumorous-lump lookalikes.

Or would be, if I ever mentioned tumors and breasts in the same sentence. But I don't, as they're a widespread medical problem which many women worry about, and causal reminders of an unpleasant (in fact, deadly) subject are a high price for readers to pay for my casual drollery.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's all in the there-but-not-quite-seen penis and balls ideal that comes with bulges of the male and female variety - women with the breasts in their tops and guys with their frontal bulges with their crotches. For me, there is a real turn on factor when seeing a fit bloke in a pair of rugby shorts or the 'traditional' AFL football shorts - their both short enough for them to be considered swimwear almost and, when made from the right fabric, right enough to encase and show off the arse and frontal bulge. In fact, AFL and NRL teams that have the tighter shorts on their players have been known to have a higher female and gay fan listing. Small wonder why that is ;)

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to agree with the others here. I think a bulge is sexier than total nudity. It really turns me on when I see it in public - very common here in Southern California.

That's it! I'm moving to Southern California ASAP! I just returned from CA, and what an eye full. Great time.

Peace

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I didn't understand it either until recently, when I was sitting next to AW at the symphony, stroking his long, thick cock, which was bulging well down into his right pants leg.

It is sexy indeed, when a man is well-endowed.

topman29

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just can not understand why it is accepted for women to ware tight fitting clothes to show off their figure, but guys tend to be seen as unaccepted in society if they go about with a bulge, i have also noticed that guys showing a bulge are often branded as being gay, and women usually dress their men in loose fitting pants! why is this so?

also ive noticed that most gay guys dont even like to show a bulge and this is more apparant among the under 40's

i remember when guys used to commonly ware tight trunks and speedows at the pool, but now all i see is baggy shorts, and this is also true among most gay guys!

so is it just us group members that like to see bulges? and everyone els is totally uninterested?, just emagin if women suddenly started dressing in baggy unrevealing clothes!

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its just another Fetish/fantasy type of thing. This site feeds the fantasy, some people like to see it flat OUT, and some people like a more subtle approach.

Whatever floats your boat.