Why do so many guys shave their pubes?

NicholasSommerby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Haha, I feel like echoing my earlier statement:

For many it's a size thing. Some say it looks bigger for both that person and for the others that see it. I've never really cared enough to pay attention that closely, really. I've tried it once out of curiosity, and it wasn't for me. I've thought about trimming, but I never really cared enough to go through with it.

Gay guys can be picky about it though, I've noticed. I've been asked by guys why I don't shave or trim, and as mentioned in the other thread, I know some even get stimulation from the idea of shaving their partner's pubes (which is a bit weird to me, but to each their own I guess).

skipping

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry about that. You're right. I think I posted this question before somewhere else and forgot. :redface:

Thanks for the great reply.

NicholasSommerby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry about that. You're right. I think I posted this question before somewhere else and forgot. :redface:

Thanks for the great reply.

Lulz, nah. Technically it was in the Straight Guys forum, but I answered anyways. I was just being funny saying that I was going to echo my "earlier" statement. :p

JockVamp

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've trimmed down on occasion but haven't shaved it completely away since I was in my teens. which was more of a novelty than anything else.

Reactions: diver6

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can see trimming at the base where long hairs would get in your mouth, but I never liked the clean shaven groin.

I think the clean shaven thing is mostly a trend that has lasted for years. Back in the 70's a full untrimmed bush was the norm, and the bigger bush you had the better.

Most of the guys I meet like really short pubes so I trim way back for them.

Personally I prefer a thick cock bush and trim just at the base of the cock.

logy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I usually trim down to about 1/2 inch and shave the balls entirely. Most guys I know seem to really enjoy that (though, few get to first hand ;) lol)

But as most of the posts here have said: It is all choice and personal opinion and guys picking up on trends...

I do it cos I know I find almost nothing less attractive than having to stop giving a bj cos there are pubes caught between my teeth that won't go away...

purepilot73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have shaved it all in the past but now I only shave the balls and trim the bush. However, more than once, I have trimmed too far, then try to “even it up” and eventually just shaved it all to avoid having a soul patch down there.

D

deleted1074483

trimmed is good, but a shaved ass perfection, mainly as I love to rim a guy and I don't want to be spitting up furr balls, so I like it when a guy keeps himself neat and tidy

Reactions: Reglee and xroger