Why do some dicks point upwards?

floppydick

1st Like
Media
I was wondering why some dicks point straight upwards and even push against the stomach when hard, while others just point outwards at a lower angle.

Does anyone know the reason for this, and is there a natural way to alter this?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like hard dicks that point up. Pushing against the stomach would be incredible; I'd like to see that. Mine points straight out when I'm not wearing clothes. If I'm dressed, gotta pull it up under my waistband until it relaxes.

Each of us is built differently. Don't know if we can do anything to change it.

Reactions: pepinogrande

themeatlover1992

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is some amount of muscle or tendons at the base of the penis that holds the penis up in most men. It's what allows a guy to twitch their penis up and down. The angle that their erect penis naturally lies in proportion to the body is to do with the strength of that muscle/tendon in a particular man vs weight and size of the penis. Obviously some men have stronger muscles/tendons there, and some have bigger penises than others, but for the most part the bigger the penis in relation to the strength of that muscle/tendon (I'm not sure which it is) the lower the angle of the erect penis. I'm not at all small (see my gallery) but my abdominal muscles are relatively strong (see gallery) so my penis has an upward angle. I know that some guys have that muscle/tendon severed surgically (or otherwise) in order to add a little extra length to the penis at the cost of their upward angle - saw it in a documentary haha
I know my science is far from exact, but that's the general gist of it I think x

airc3

Sexy Member
Media
Mine points up and to the left. Never really thought anything about it until I started reading threads about it here. I kind of just thought everyone's did.

inspectahdck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ugh..dumb question but ok.

depends on how hard ur boner is...
though if ur dick points on the sides, its much harder to achieve,
my normal boners point at like 50-60 degree, and fully are like 80-85

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i have only a 5" hardon and it points straight up with very little angle. There is no doubt when I am hard. I've seen a lot of guys who point straight out, but very few that point down, I have seen very large one point straight up and smaller one that stick out. We are all very different

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine points straight up. Until I was much older and had a chance to see many other erect penises, I had always assumed that the penis should point upwards when erect.

By now, I am not the slightest bit concerned as to the angle of my erect penis. I am just happy (and grateful) that I can get it erect!

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A ligament along the top of the penis is attached to the pubic bone.
The developmental length of this ligament is what defines the angle of the erection, and even the curvature of the erection.

As you grow up... if you wear tighty whities all the time, with your dick laying upward against your stomach... you may end up with a ligament that is shorter and tighter, causing a more upward and or pronounced upward curve. ( just like your hamstrings... ligaments are more readily stretched in youth )
If you let it hang down your trouser leg, the tendon will, over time, become more relaxed resulting in a straighter or even more downward pointing erection.

Some folks, most notably Fakir Musafar, have had this tendon cut, as, if very tight, it will make the penis somewhat longer... however... this is not a good idea, because it severs the connection to the pubic bone that allows the stiffened penis to be backed by the pubic bone, and can allow the penis to shift in ways that make penetrative sex very uncomfortable, or awkward. It also makes your erection point straight downward...

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isn't that weird? I wish mine pointed up with the banana curve. I think those type look so hot. Mine points forward with a downward curve. I'd trade in a New York minute for one that points up with the banana curve that makes the head touch the stomach.
Anybody wanna trade?