Why do some men fawn over any "woman" on the internet?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
A bit of a personal rant here. But why do some guys grovel around any personna on the internet that says it has tits and a cunt and makes a few general womanly statements?

Any other men sick of this?

Looking for love in all the wrong places, long in for love in to many...

ah you get the idea.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it is just natural instinct for most men. Anonymity on internet just brings out those repressed instincts. If there were no social or legal consequences for such actions in the real world, I bet most men would be fawning over every woman they meet most of the time.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps it's because in many cases men outnumber women on sites like these, so when a woman, or someone posing as a woman comes along, the men flock to her because she's the anomaly and is coveted.

Simba

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Some guys grovel, some others try to drive them away with misogny, and some don't give a shit one way or another.

I am coming to believe that the internet simply amplifies how one behaves (or wishes to behave) in real life.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it is just natural instinct for most men. Anonymity on internet just brings out those repressed instincts. If there were no social or legal consequences for such actions in the real world, I bet most men would be fawning over every woman they meet most of the time.

Readng this is such a mood whiplash from that misogyny thread in the ask a woman forum.