Why do some men wear a cock&ball ring? what is the purpose?

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I rarely wear them, but they're good for keeping a high quality erection. There are some guys that wear them all the time, but I find that a bit weird lol.

Gaius89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well cock rings in general can give you a bit more girth during sex, some men use them in the same way females use a push up bra and yes, if it isn't too tight to cut of circulation you can use it for long periods of time, those of us who do Penis Enlargement may use cock rings after a routine to keep the penis from going totally flaccid.

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As an MD I have been asked about long term wearing. I could only answer that it would be important to be careful about restricting or cutting off circulation and possible allergy to the material the ring is made from (eg latex).

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
As an MD I have been asked about long term wearing. I could only answer that it would be important to be careful about restricting or cutting off circulation and possible allergy to the material the ring is made from (eg latex).

If it's tight enough to work (restrict blood flow and retain fluid) it can cause damage if worn long-term. I've worn even very soft elastic rings for several hours and began to see some edema including lymph channel blockage, and intermittent discomfort. Everyone is different, but this may give some insight into potential for problems.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They come in so many sizes and materials that you can easily find one that can be worn all day with no risk to impairing blood circulation.
I have those that push me out a bit and can be worn all day. Those I wear for sex are more restrictive in nature and do the job of keeping the penis engourged.

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cock rings can be fun. They help you keep that big angry looking erection.

Keep your pubes trimmed short or else you'll pull 57 of them out when you take the ring off.

Why does it hurt so much to pull out a pube or a beard hair? I'm pretty sure pulling out a beard hair hurts more than getting punched in the nose.

Reactions: ripsrips