Why do some people discriminate against older people?

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I get so tired with hearing some people diss on older peopel like they are washed up or not capable of having sex. I personally ama aroused by older men.

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would have all the patience for an older man. Young people aren't the onlt=y ones who are sexually dominate or promiscuous. I'm ashamed of peopel my age who think older people are "washed up". Older peopel have much more experience and I love that. They need to remember that they, too, will be older one day if their lucky.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I was once thinking of a couple --one was clearly 21 and the other guy was about 75.

They got a lot of whispers in the bar. The young one was clearly entranced, and the other was clearly talking with a touch too much to drink.

And I think now, (since I have gotten older)--what was wrong with that?

It's not like a bar encounter I saw with a fiftyish fat drunk trying to pick up a college girl in her twenties. He was clearly out of it, and she more amused and horrified.

Seemed to be equals, versus an annoying thing.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I just stick my cane between the young whippersnappers legs, and watch them go ass over teakettle

D

deleted213967

I get so tired with hearing some people diss on older peopel like they are washed up or not capable of having sex. I personally ama aroused by older men.

Your thread is formulated a bit vaguely, but I assume you meant that younger people tend to distance themselves, or worse ridicule older people in the sexual sphere.

Is older 35? 45? 55? 95?

Human bodies as well as general and sexual health change quite dramatically after a peak (which some guys reach in their 20s).

Those changes are typically (exceptions apply) for the worse.

You don't need an advanced degree in psychology to guess that the "discrimination" you witness among certain younger men may be rooted in their own anxiety about becoming older one day too.

That "discrimination" is also a two-way street. Not only are the older men who lament their inability to "connect" with young and supple men hypocritical because they likely derided older men when THEY were younger, but also because those older men don't understand their very own contradiction: why don't THEY try to hang out with people their age too?

That being said, as much as MILFs are all the rage in straight circles, I find "FILFs" are the hottest too!

Some of my most memorable adventures were with fit gay dads in their mid-thirties or forties.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fit gay dads? Cool! I find that a man who has kids are even more sexier.

But your points are very good. Maybe younger people are afraid of aging. They shouldn't be. I'm not. I look forward to aging. i'm not saying i want to be older right now. I want to enjoy my youth. But when i don't fear aging.

D

deleted213967

...better save now and not count on Medicare and Social Security benefits then...

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think that, but also see it in two ways. What were the older people now thinking when they were young about the older people then?

Well, I think it is quite normal for a young person to like and enjoy those
of their own age, or maybe a litte older. The same goes for many of the
older folk who find it more comfortable, for many reasons, to be with a
person or persons of their own age.

But then there are others, like myself, who do not put a heavy emphasis
on age, gender, outward beauty or handsomeness, or their physical
attributes (including size of a penis or boobs). What really turns me on is
the person, their personality, interlect, humor and wit, and whether they
can converse well. And, one that is not a gossip. I love people who are
adventurous and who loves people...and most of all.....loves life.

People who are only interested in genital size or quick sex, regardless of
whom or what the person is, is not someone with whom I would be interested.

I learned very early, that you can not judge a package by it's wrapping,
nor can you know what delightful surprises can await you in a very poorly
wrapped...or small package. "Age" can be added to that. When I was
younger, some of my best times and most sexually gratifying times have
been with some, which at the time were, of the "older" generation.

At the time, I received a lot from both men and women (thought to be
"old" by those younger), gaining invaluable information about patience,
tenderness, and sexual techniques from their experience.

I will always be thankful to them!

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I read somewhere that as far as males are concerned that youth and beauty in females is attractive because it denotes good health. We are naturally programmed to mate with the most healthy looking person to have healthy offspring. Although I don't think that we completely creatures of our genetics, it does make a little sense why younger peeps don't find older as attractive. I do think though that you can fall in love with anyone, so maybe love overrides basic biology.