Why do some people discriminate against older people?

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know about always but in the majority of cases I would think so.

If one was looking for a relationship of equals ....surely one would seek out some-one of equal status in life?

Generally people that enter into relationships with partner that are either considerably older or considerably younger (and mind you these are not the only form of co-dependent relationships) it is because one or the other party is looking for something they believe they can not find in themselves either in the present or immediate future.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OMG! older men can be hot as HELL! ...[especailly]...when it comes to pleasing younger men [or women and have the]... sexual drive of a 21 year old...[and the fact]... that hes done it with women and men that makes it that much hotter ;)

We older men are just ALL AROUND GUYS

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
After spending most of my adult life married I was amazed to find (after my last divorce) just how many young men and women are attracted to a silver haired old timer like myself. It's something that I've never particularly tried to understand, I've just enjoyed the opportunity and am grateful for it. I personally enjoy friends and sex partners of all ages, but it's the mental connection that accompanies the hot sex that matters most.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i have a very good friend, age 53...has been dating and enjoying a 28 and a 32 yr old females...i ask him the real attraction...he explained the younger ladies liked the longer more mature sex he is able to provide them...simply better sex than the younger bar scene men which the ladies had tired of...i believe him mainly because he has nothing to offer these ladies other than the sex...no assets/money/cars...just a good lovin is all they wanted...