Why do some people try to stop other's from getting a piercing/tattoo?

trumasseur

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Very simply, ignorance of what is unfamiliar or not understood can lead to the desire to control a situation. Pretty much the same thing behind all judgements, control issues or conflict.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Probably a very important thing.. keeping dirty fingers away from new piercings.
No kidding Think_Kink! I keep lifting my shirt up to look at them and just wanna touch them but hold back. lol. Can't wait till they heal so I can have some fun with them!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
No kidding Think_Kink! I keep lifting my shirt up to look at them and just wanna touch them but hold back. lol. Can't wait till they heal so I can have some fun with them!
I know what you mean, mine never did heal though, 5 years later and they still get crusties and hurt to be more than just slightly played with.

D_Woody_Bush

Account Disabled
Media
Congrats! Be patient and keep your hands off, though. I had my nipples pierced on 2 separate occasions and both times they got infected so I had to take the piercings out again! Loved the piercings for the short times I had them, though. Good luck.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I woke up today on my belly and thought "great this is going to f*cking hurt like a b*tch to get up" But it did'nt hurt at all! YAY, they hav'nt hurt all day, yest. lol.