Why do some straight guys seek trans girls/fem boys?

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just curious what the dynamic is like from a straight man’s perspective
To give back a forgotten belonging such as cellphone.
To bully or worse, not every man is good.
Because she/he has a hot sister and there is an elaborated plan behind to somehow get to the sister.
Because she/he is a remarkable human being and meets the friend material of that person.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why does a chicken cross the road ?

Why does man climb mountains ?
Why do fools fall in love?
Why do birds suddenly appear....?
When they do, they are up to no good.

giphy.gif

MKey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just curious what the dynamic is like from a straight man’s perspective

Dude you'll learn if u haven't already there ain't no sense in asking serious questions in this section, with these few guys and maybe 1-2 of their buds trolling every thread. The reason why I'm rarely even here to read shit.

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude you'll learn if u haven't already there ain't no sense in asking serious questions in this section, with these few guys and maybe 1-2 of their buds trolling every thread. The reason why I'm rarely even here to read shit.
It would be nice of course if there were a few "serious questions "posted on here once in a while but as this is not one of them why should I or anyone else give it a serous answer? Who uses the word "Dude" these days anyhow?

• Haha
Reactions: ronin001 and MKey

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've answered plenty of serious questions in this section regarding straight men that were asked in good faith and on a topic that was not addressed before. Unfortunately, the vast majority of the questions posed seem to be the same old "How many straight men do or would consider (insert man on man sexual act)?", "Why do straight men do gay things?", etc. They are not only redundant, but the simple answer should be that if you receive responses such as "Yeah, I'd suck a dick", "I jerk off with buds all the time" or along those lines, the person giving you the answer is not truly straight, despite whatever label they apply to themselves.

There are also many questions that are posted here that only serve confirm the personal confirmation bias of the OP that most straight men are secretly gay or bi. One easily sees that when a supposedly straight man claims he does gay acts all the time and it will receive likes from several members listed as gay or bi. It's like their "Ah, Hah!" or "We knew it!" moment.

There is also the fact that when it comes to "trolling", it is not the straight respondents here that are guilty of it, but many of the ones who post the questions, as it seems their only purpose is to get a rise out of the straight men here (that again, garners them likes from other gay & bi men).

Finally, there is the matter of so many non-straight men answering these threads, that I agree makes this section one of the worst on this forum. Unfortunately, this epidemic is rarely taken serious here that by contrast, the minute a male answers, accidently or on purpose, in "Ask a woman", expect that post to be (rightly) swatted down by a Mod immediately.

And speaking of AAW, for those complaining of the lack of answers they want to redundant questions here, try posting yet another redundant dick size question or try to put words in their mouths and see what kind of reception you receive there. Women and straight men on this site put up with a lot of nonsense when it comes to nonsensical questions.

So, anyone wanting a serious answer, then just ask a serious question and presumably one that has not been asked dozens of times already, but play stupid games, expect stupid prizes.

Ficklex88

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
It’s giving unemployment line. Didn’t realize my innocent question would be so triggering. Sorry babes, return to your application forms
You're getting dumb responses because you asked a dumb question. Some straight guys are into women (or guys who look like women) with dicks. There really isn't much else to it.

Intellectualmeat

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There’s a reason why I asked this in the straight section and not the bi section. Not my fault every dude who likes trans dick identifies themselves as straight til their death bed. Let’s not be obtuse.
Seems like you’ve identified why no one took your unserious question seriously.

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It’s giving unemployment line. Didn’t realize my innocent question would be so triggering. Sorry babes, return to your application forms
You clearly didn't bother reading Motions' well thought out answer.
You just decided to be bitchy and disrespectful about it.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gee, sorry it took a few days to respond to your post since I've not had enough free time due to working long hours at my...oh, I don't know...job. Yeah, sorry to burst your elitist bubble. But heh, making fun of those who may have been laid off through no fault of their own sure is a hoot, isn't it?

You've already gotten several answers as to why some responses to your question were not to your liking and decided to display the same haughty butt-hurt reaction some seem to get around here whenever a member disagrees with them and thus deprives them of the confirmation bias they were expecting. So, I really have nothing more to add, but if you still do feel a suggestion is necessary, this is the best I can come up with:

thrust-thine-fist-into-naturally-occurring-granular-material-composed-of-49135842.jpg

Kanashi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Who uses the word "Dude" these days anyhow?
I guess those of us still in our 40s? My friends and I still use "dude" all the time.

Because "bro" is for the "youngins". :D

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess those of us still in our 40s? My friends and I still use "dude" all the time.

Because "bro" is for the "youngins". :D
God bro is even worse, unless of course the person saying it is your brother

• Haha
Reactions: ronin001 and MKey

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
God bro is even worse, unless of course the person saying it is your brother
For those of us who came of age in the 80's, everyone was a "dude", even females (though more accurately "dudettes") and I still use the term frequently.

But I agree that this overuse of "bro" with today's generation does get annoying. Though worse is it's variation of "brah" as it always sounds like the sound a sheep would make trying to do a Marlon Brando impersonation or referring to your male friend as a woman's mammary support device.