Why do some women expect a guy to jerk for them and them not show anything?

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I honestly hope the title is a rhetorical question. By they way, I have a vagina, may I watch you jerk on cam? Oh, I don't plan on showing anything, though, but I assure you, I've got the full package - ovaries and whatnot.

Also, pointing out that you're...clueless doesn't make a person an asshole. Nick8 may have a much sought after asshole, but he is no asshole.:tongue:

B_aussie8in

Experimental Member
Media
First off, learn to spell. It's you're not your. Also :newbie: before you go calling intelligent, seasoned regulars, assholes you may want to check the archives. The topic of men posing as women has been covered ad nauseum.

You don't have to lie to him. He's already lying to himself. He can't even decide what gender or sexuality he is, or perhaps he is just too lazy to include that info in his profile. :irked: :mad:

first i want to congradulate you on joining this site and looking at dicks longer then i have. Secondly he acted like an asshole towards me, if anyone else no matter how saintly he acted towards you acted like an asshole to me i will call him an asshole.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
first i want to congradulate you on joining this site and looking at dicks longer then i have. Secondly he acted like an asshole towards me, if anyone else no matter how saintly he acted towards you acted like an asshole to me i will call him an asshole.

Really? Where?

Newbie with an ax to grind. Charming. :rolleyes:

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nick8 are u an asshole because your gay, old or an asshole because your from new york?

I really don't see where Nick was in any way being an asshole. He has always been an intelligent, funny and sincere poster here. In fact, I think he was just pointing out the obvious by quoting the previous posters. Of course, you are entitled to your opinion about Nick8, even if it is completely unfounded...but I don't suggest you make any trips to NY in the near future.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nick8 was not being an asshole.
We all know who was and he doesn't want to admit it and apologize. :confused:

Does it bother you that a gay man told you an uncomfortable truth? :mad:

If so here it is from Mr. Straight

You jerked off for guys! :eek:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really don't see where Nick was in any way being an asshole. He has always been an intelligent, funny and sincere poster here. In fact, I think he was just pointing out the obvious by quoting the previous posters. Of course, you are entitled to your opinion about Nick8, even if it is completely unfounded...but I don't suggest you make any trips to NY in the near future.

Not w/us NYC Mafia around! :biggrin1:

Odd how three recent people who have joined are belligerent to the same people. Even more odd is the way each of them argues and has exactly the same grammatical deficiencies as the others. Strip away the names and they all sound to be exactly the same person.

Anonymize much?