Why do some women not like spooning?

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just wanted to know why some women don't like to spoon.. both my present and last gf don't like it. My pervious gf again loved it but would complain the following day that her front wall of her vagina was sore.

I'm 8.5 long so perhaps its a length issue or just that some women don't like such direct stimulation got their G spot? It can even be an issue if i go slow and gentle, without drilling for oil!!

cheers

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I don`t know why, I just know I do. I find it a very versatile position that I can control to get the sensations I want.

Your ex that found it painful the next day has a fair point for not liking it, and I suppose that is just the way she is. Perhaps the others need to use their imagination a bit.

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
By spooning i strictly refer to when your bodies are very close to one another... all girls i've been with like spooning in the looser sence.. but not when i'm rubbing tightly up against them and their front wall!!

Just curious to know why one women loves the exact same position and the next hates it. I don't talk about my sex life with friends but spooning came into the conversation last week and we both agreed our gf don't like it!!

zzzz

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Why do some women not like spooning?
Why do some women not like icecream?
Why do some women not like to go hiking in the hillcountry of Oregon?
Why do some women not like to pick their nose and wipe it on their friends?

The answer to these questions may never be answered. :rolleyes:

bree

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Spooning for me is wonderful.. I like having the control and guiding the tempo.. Being with men that are large in the penis dept (tee hee).. For me is the best way to start the long beautiful session.. Then you roll her on top of you.. Still again she should be in control of the amount and tempo that are used.. So I'm wondering is she or you in control at this time???

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just wanted to know why some women don't like to spoon.. both my present and last gf don't like it. My pervious gf again loved it but would complain the following day that her front wall of her vagina was sore.

I'm 8.5 long so perhaps its a length issue or just that some women don't like such direct stimulation got their G spot? It can even be an issue if i go slow and gentle, without drilling for oil!!

cheers

Hmmm...the only spooning I dont like is the soft ones without hard moving and legs actions and the many possibilities..ah..and sleep spooning too...because I do like to have freedom of moviments while sleeping.

Men's body have high temperatures if they hug us for long we get on fire...why males have such hot temperatures in their bodies???:confused:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd not go so far to say that I strongly dislike spooning, but the position has more drawbacks than advantages for me.

Above all, I'm a sucker for any position that makes me face the man. I've mentioned the reasons on various other threads, and let me just repeat the most important: I like the feeling of control that I have, the possibilities to grip and to let my eyes do the talking.

Then, there's also the fact that rear-facing positions make me feel passive: I don't have much to do but to receive, my options to act actively are limited to a minimum. I really can't do much more, even in spooning positions, so that's another drawback.

What I like about spooning, compared to standard doggy for example, is that there's a lot of body contact involved, so that cushions the drawbacks a little. But I still wouldn't say it's my favorite.

And as for lying in a spooning position after sex, or while sleeping in general, I don't like being hugged so close. I'm used to having a lot of space to move around during sleep, and can't sleep if someone's so close, nearly resting on me. It's nothing personal or no expression of dislike against someone, just a general perference to sleep "free".

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spooning sex is *OK* when your feeling tired and romantic. For enjoyemnt levels it just doesn't hit any good spots for me. No big thrusts, no easy clit access, no g spot stimulation. Kinda boring and mushy for me.
Mostly I prefer fucking as opposed to just laying there :tongue:

As far as spooning into me to cuddle to sleep...forget it...I like to sleep spread out like a star fish on a big king size bed, after fucking me I am hot and sweaty and done ....roll over ...I am just fine :biggrin1:

Honey

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
20040625wk5.gif

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well.. i think we all agree that we like our space after sex.. i also need the 6 inch rule.. give me my space to stay cool and relaxed.. by spooning i was talking about the sex position not sleeping in the spooning position.

And i always thought it was me that didn't want to cuddle after sex. Just a littel footsy is enough after a hot wild session!!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Than is sex spooning...hmm..the problem is that I usually dont respect the position and than I keep moving legs clock wise or reverse clock wise...than I dont stick spooning as soon it starts...even with long penis.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
There is no intimacy.

Personally i find if i cant see his face and know what is going on completly i tend to sometimes feel dirty and cheap (in a bad way)..kind of like he is in it only for the sex and not for me or what i want.

However the spooning of laying together afterward just holding each other...Bliss :tongue:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
.. both my present and last gf don't like it. My pervious gf again loved it but would complain the following day that her front wall of her vagina was sore.

cheers

Now I am mystified, not only by your pervious gf but by this 8.5" spoon that was drilling for oil as well.:confused13:

Senor rubirosa said:
She just wants you to fork her, my friend.:cool:

Rubi, you're a killer.:icon10:

curious4u2005

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi Chaz:

I will say every woman is different. I, for one, love the spooning position. It is my absolute favorite. It hits my spot perfectly. Although,
I will say my husband has a rather large penis, so he hits my spot. If
a male has a small penis and cannot hit the right spot then I am sure the women will not like it because he can't " hit it".

I like it at a semi -rapid speed. Not too fast because it can be too much. Not too slow because it is not enough. Midway rhythm for me is perfect, and I can have an orgasm after orgasm that way with "Playing with myself".

So, it depends on the women's body if spooning is something she likes or not.

Not sure if I helped at all, but I thought I would share my thoughts with you.

cheers

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The body temp difference.

Generally speaking, men have more muscle mass and the more muscle mass you have the slightly higher your metabolism is going to be.

Higher metabolism means you throw off more heat.
Kind of like the idle is set a bit higher and burns more fuel.

I don't know if I conveyed that very well or not....but that's been my theory for a long time.