Why do some women refuse cunnilingus?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I have a friend who's girlfriend doesn't let him go down on her, he seems quite happy about the situation. She hasn't told him why and he's not that interested to find out but it got me curious to find out why, I don't think that I would like such limitations!

What could be the reasons?

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cause most men are really shit at it?? :)

I think there are a ton of reasons really. One might be - When we were growing up from teenagers to women, "going down on a girl" was often refered to as "tastes like fish" or "gross" or "stinks"
There were not many teenage boys ( 15-18) who did it, or liked it. (where I lived, and from speaking to other women it seems to be true for most places.)

Seems to be something men learn to like as they get older, possibly due to the fact that most women love it.
Some women never get over the stigma that their pussy "stinks" and just can not relax enough to enjoy cunnilingus.

It is not a big thing for me sexually, If you read the other thread on this my answer is more thoroughly written there.

http://www.lpsg.org/women-s-issues/45771-ladies-regarding-cunnilingus-tongue-finger.html

x

Honey

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm in the happy position where every guy I've ever had loved eating me out, so I find it really hard to even imagine a man who wouldn't love eating pussy. I have to be honest and say if I met a man who didn't love it I'd be inclined to think there was something wrong with him sexually, it's hardly cutting edge sexual practice. If a guy's bad at it, as I hear so many women say, why not just tell him what you like, men love hearing us tell them exactly how we like it and love that they're doing it exactly the way we like. For the women who worry about smelling bad, the smell of pussy is designed for one thing - to attract men.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
For the women who worry about smelling bad, the smell of pussy is designed for one thing - to attract men.
When I first smelled a pussy it was quite a surprise! I expected it to smell nicer. It is one of those smells that you aquire a taste for over time like French food, you start to associate it with very pleasurable situations, so it's not only the pheromones that make men crave that smell afterwards.:smile:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two reasons spring to mind.

One, as Wild_Honey has mentioned here and in her linked post some men aren't that great at it. They may have some general idea that it should be part of their repetoire so they'll spend some time down there but be completely clueless at it. While women doen't have the same issues during cunnilingus of teeth scraping as men do with getting fellatio, if teeth scraping was all a guy ever got his enthusiasm for head might wane considerably.

Two, not all women are stimulated by the same things some like girth, some like length, some like the external stimulation and some like everything. While I consider myself to be lucky enough to enjoy all three, when I'm really worked up and ready to go I want to be filled with girth. Unless the guy is tongue hung like a horse as well there's something else I want down there.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience most women love getting oral but not every one. I've never been with a woman who really hated it though, but I've gotten with a few who just don't like it much, like they say it's boring or doesn't do it for them. This woman I sometimes get with now is like that, she likes fingering and loves intercourse but I don't do oral on her. To be honest it doesn't bother me much. I think I posted a ways back that it seems to me from my experience sometimes the women who are the biggest size queens aren't that into oral. I was thinking maybe the reason they're size queens is they cum from sex not oral. I think most people who responded didn't think that was it though.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I am one of those women who dosent particullarly like oral. For me i know it is a body issue thing and that im not happy or comfortable having a man that close to me, i feel very vaunerable and cant relax to enjoy it fully. Luckly enough the men i have been with have been understanding in the fact that it does take me awhile (sometimes months) before i will let them go down on me and when i have finally let them they have been very accommodating and kind to make it a pleasurable experience for me.

I will say for me it has nothing to do with not enjoying the actual physical stimulation side of it but rather the intimated, closness ad trust is where i have difficulties

nugebow1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if this will sound selfish or not, but I love going down on a woman so much that if she didnt like it, I would be inclinded to end the relationship. If a woman has a hang up about how she smells or tastes, or thinks thats "too intimate", then I think that couple has a huge problem with trust. And without trust, there is nothing.
I love the smell, taste, feel and sight of a womans pussy. They are just perfect to kiss, lick, and love.
For all the woman who enjoy receiving oral sex, how do you feel about having your asses licked?

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know if this will sound selfish or not, but I love going down on a woman so much that if she didnt like it, I would be inclinded to end the relationship. If a woman has a hang up about how she smells or tastes, or thinks thats "too intimate", then I think that couple has a huge problem with trust. And without trust, there is nothing.
I love the smell, taste, feel and sight of a womans pussy. They are just perfect to kiss, lick, and love.
For all the woman who enjoy receiving oral sex, how do you feel about having your asses licked?

I feel that way about giving head. It bothers me when a guy doesn't want me to do it for some reason.

pantano

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had some girls who did not wanted and I was used to go down on girls, my actual girlfriend had it also in the beginning but I suprised her 1 day :) I was kissing and licking her all over and went down slowly, kissing her inside of her legs low on her belly and so but not her pussy. This I did a few times we made love and 1 day I did went down on her pussy and suprised her realy and she noticed that is was something realy nice and now there is not problem with it anymore.
I think some have to grow to this point of trust.

Chest Rockwell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
taking it slowly is key.

So often, a woman will turn it down because she's not "ready" for it yet -- tons of guys dive bomb without enough of a warmup.

I had some girls who did not wanted and I was used to go down on girls, my actual girlfriend had it also in the beginning but I suprised her 1 day :) I was kissing and licking her all over and went down slowly, kissing her inside of her legs low on her belly and so but not her pussy. This I did a few times we made love and 1 day I did went down on her pussy and suprised her realy and she noticed that is was something realy nice and now there is not problem with it anymore.
I think some have to grow to this point of trust.

Tonkatoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One very obvious tip a Girlfriend gave me was that if the girl is scooting her bum around the bed away from your tongue then you are doing it wrong...probably licking too hard on her clit.

My wife cant stand direct clit stimulation as she is too sensitve but she does like me to lick or better rub REALLY hard around it, I thought it would hurt but it makes her come:biggrin1:

LongTimeComing

Just Browsing
Media
The thing I love most about eating pussy (and rimming, for that matter) is probably the same thing that makes some women uneasy-- it is SO intimate!

I love experiencing a woman's most private and intimate parts with all my senses, and I love being able to use so many different "tools" (lips, tongue, fingers, nose...) to give her pleasure. I only wish I could fuck her and eat her out at the same time!