Why do some women refuse cunnilingus?

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if this will sound selfish or not, but I love going down on a woman so much that if she didnt like it, I would be inclinded to end the relationship. If a woman has a hang up about how she smells or tastes, or thinks thats "too intimate", then I think that couple has a huge problem with trust. And without trust, there is nothing.
I love the smell, taste, feel and sight of a womans pussy. They are just perfect to kiss, lick, and love.

I completely agree.

I have met a few women who didn't like receiving it. One I didn't actually have sex with, she just declared it to me. With the other two....like the others said, they had insecurities about their bodies. I didn't press the issue, and I'm sure this will sound kind of selfish, but I really felt like a lot of my sexual repertoire had been taken away.

On a less serious note, maybe the OP's girl didn't like it because he called it "cunnilingus"? Not the sexiest sounding word in the world. :tongue:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a friend who's girlfriend doesn't let him go down on her, he seems quite happy about the situation. She hasn't told him why and he's not that interested to find out but it got me curious to find out why, I don't think that I would like such limitations!

What could be the reasons?

This fits my situation. Oral is OK but it's not a big deal to me. It feels nice but it doesn't make me orgasm and I get bored of it after a couple minutes. Most of the time we have sex my bf doesn't go down on me and I'm really fine w/that. And he said he doesn't really like going down on a girl so it works out fine. I get my pleasure in other ways :biggrin1: !

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
This fits my situation. Oral is OK but it's not a big deal to me. It feels nice but it doesn't make me orgasm and I get bored of it after a couple minutes. Most of the time we have sex my bf doesn't go down on me and I'm really fine w/that. And he said he doesn't really like going down on a girl so it works out fine. I get my pleasure in other ways :biggrin1: !
I'm very curious about ladies like you, what methods do you use for masturbation?
Can you only have orgasms from internal stimulation (no clit orgasm from fingers either)?
Have you ever made an expert muff-diver feel like a failure?:wink:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find that its mainly because they are shy/ashamed of their girly bits. They think it looks gross/ugly or that it stinks.

But I don't give head as much as I used to. So it doesn't bother me. Its weird when they want the lights off though. WTF is up with that?
Probably the same thing - low self esteem.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm very curious about ladies like you, what methods do you use for masturbation?
Can you only have orgasms from internal stimulation (no clit orgasm from fingers either)?
Have you ever made an expert muff-diver feel like a failure?:wink:

I had a bf who really, really wanted to make me orgasm from oral and he got frustrated cuz I just can't so far as I can tell. I don't think it's cuz I haven't had a guy who was an "expert", I just think it's how I'm built or something. My clit doesn't really work right I think. My bf now isn't that into doing oral so it's fine and it doesn't bum me out or anything, cuz I cum from sex a lot. To answer your masturbation question I sometimes masturbate with a dildo cuz I need deep thrusting to do it, it's the area around my cervix that is what makes me orgasm. Yeah orgasms!

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
tiff86, no wonder you are a member of this site!:biggrin1:
Now I understand why the clit isn't important when you can only have mind blowing cervical orgasms from deep penetration!:tongue:

Closet Donkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally love the smell and taste of pussy. I have come across one girl who had never had her pussy licked, and didn't want me to go down on her, because she believed that she had a smelly pussy. However, once I got going she came within a few minutes.
I must admit that pussy does have a very distinctive smell, but I'll also admit to being incredibly turned on by the smell.
I think I would be disappointed if I went down on a woman, and her pussy didn't have a naturally strong scent, because for me it heightens the whole sexual experience, and gets me harder than a rock.

This brings back memories of a post some years back from a guy who gets turned on by really smelly pussy.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know of women who don't like it. I also know of men who don't like a blow job. People have different taste's that's all. It's what make's the world go around sweety.:smile: :wink: :cool:

I have never met a man who didn't like blowjobs.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never met a man who didn't like blowjobs.

Yeah, I've only been with a few but it seems they all really like it. My current bf LOVES it. I don't think I was that good at it but he says I've gotten a lot better so it's all good. :smile:

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to agree that pussy has a distinct smell, given that it should not have a "Fishy odour" ( usually this can be assoicated with an STD or with bacteria "being off" in the womans vagina).

Personally I heard that some men do what you call a "finger test" to make sure that there is no funk with the womans spunk......anyways i usually do my own finger test ( i know sounds weird but puts me at ease)

Girth girl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Some men might be shit at it.... but that's no reason not to have it. You just gotta make sure he is good. Sex is no fun without any licks, me thinks. You'd feel like a prossie otherwise

Girth girl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The thing I love most about eating pussy (and rimming, for that matter) is probably the same thing that makes some women uneasy-- it is SO intimate!

I love experiencing a woman's most private and intimate parts with all my senses, and I love being able to use so many different "tools" (lips, tongue, fingers, nose...) to give her pleasure. I only wish I could fuck her and eat her out at the same time!

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]That's exactly right! There is nothing more powerful for a man to be clutched between her legs, and there is nothing more freeing then a man sticking his lips and tongue in all the places... it's like nothing is left untouched or fenced off, which is how it should be. You should be able to experience someone's whole body.[/FONT][/FONT]

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was wondering this as well. One of my female friends and I are very open with each other and she told me that she won't let guys go down on her, i was baffled cause i always thought the stigma was that women loved it. My guess was that she was self-conscious and wouldn't enjoy it which doesn't seem too far off now.

NumberOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
relationships should not merely be catagorized by the sexual limitations of it. If you're partner does not like it, Then do not re-hash the thought of it to them until they are a willing participant. As long as the other person is willing to do something and does not feel forced to do it, then i promise the whole situation is going to turn out way better. So don't push it, if they dont want it. I personally dont really care either way...if she wants me to i will and if she doesnt, then i dont. For the men---- Make sure the woman is OK with what you are doing to her... NEVER EVER force anything on her that she doesnt want to do even if it is a desire for you. Just because she wont do it now doesnt mean she wont later so hold your horses, it could make things ALOT better in the future

sattire

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i love receiving oral sex- i always thought anyone who didn't was crazy, but my most recent boyfriend changed that. every guy up until him has loved it as much as me- but my last boyfriend was just not into it, he never said it but i could tell. loved a blow job, of course, but never showed the slightest bit of interest in giving back orally. at first i tried to get him to do it anyway- but i could feel he wasn't into it. like he was afraid of my pussy. it was only until i stopped giving him oral on the basis that i wanted him to give it back that he even tried on his own.
and when he tried to go down on me i stopped him and would not let him. it was almost repulsive to me to have him do that. it was a complete turn off and makes me sick even as i type this. *sigh*
:disappointed:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
from what i've observed, my girlfriends who refuse oral sex do so because they think the idea is "dirty." in my opinion, that's a lame excuse. i always tell them they're missing out. ain't no better feeling than a warm wet tongue licking my clit and savouring my juices!

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It does nothing at all.

It's always short-lived because it's boring and even sleep inducing.

Same goes for fingers &/or toys.

Hate all that stuff. What's the point?

A proper, pussy-fucking, cock fuck is the only thing that works.

We're all different, I guess.