why do straight guys do this?

thebigsam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey.

i have a question for all the straight guys here...why do you adjust your self in front of a gay man is it for attention? or are you just having sticky balls...
it turned me on when a guy did it and looked at me..

i never understood why guys do this in front of other guys:cool:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Do the straight guys doing this know the guys are gay? For the record I've never done this in public in front of anyone, or stared at someone while doing it. I do adjust in public, but discreetly behind something obstructing the view.

xstriderx

Just Browsing
Media
hey.

i have a question for all the straight guys here...why do you adjust your self in front of a gay man is it for attention? or are you just having sticky balls...

:rolleyes:

That's funny that you think a straight man would do something like this just for attention.

I for one can tell you I will adjust myself less discretely around a bunch of men in public then I would if there were children or women around just because of the fact that they are men and I don't feel the need to be as discrete especially if it's really irritating at the moment. Now if some guy around me thinks I'm doing that to get some attention from him or to sexually turn him on that's his prerogative and also says a lot about his mindset if he goes around thinking, "yah, that guy did that because he knew a gay guy was around."

Sometimes things are just what it is and you shouldn't put to much thought into it.

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do it because it is okay to do it in front of another guy, not to intentionally try to entice another guy. If they guy is gay, then he's gay, but oh wells I gotta adjust lol

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I adjust all the time...i try to do it discretely but depends where I am. Around women I'll walk away then come back...but usually guys just understand that kinda thing. There is a distinct difference in adjusting..and taunging someone with your buldge. Then again..some people are just so horny they dont care...OMG LOOK SOMEONE IS MOVING THEIR DICK!!
lol

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The topic originator must have a difficult time watching Base Ball games on TV. The players are always adjusting.

As for my self, I adjust when I need to and I have no concern about the orientation of any guys that may view me.

A normal procedure.

Now, when out in public with a mixed group, i. e. boys and girls and yes children I attempt to be discreet.

Admittedly, this is an interesting topic, just as when a group of people are talking about crime. I am sure that a criminal hearing the conversation would think that everything is talking about him/her.

Of course that is not the case, but the case of "If the shoe fits, wear it" could be applied here.

freeballer24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think some guys do it for attention and some guys do it because they really don't notice and they need to adjust. I'm pretty much out to everyone, and the other night my BF and I was hanging out at a party and this str8 guy just kept telling us his balls hang low because he doesn't wear underwear. I was thinking o myself "why would he tell us that and he knows we're gay?" Kinda uncomfortable situation.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey.

If I'm with buddies, it's not a big deal at all. In fact, someone may even make a joke about it. If I'm with guys that I don't know well, I'll do it but be more discreet. If I'm around women, that's a whole different story.

I'm not sure it's just str8 guys, I suspect gay guys are the same. I'dd suggest you take it as a compliment that the guy feels comfortable abound you.

I have to agree with other posters here. Most likely the guy doing the adjusting doesn't know and doesn't care what your orientation is. It's more appropriate to do it around other guys than females because we all have the same equipment and understand the need to adjust once in awhile. I wash my dick and balls in the shower at the gym in view of other guys because it's an open shower. I don't know or care what their orientation is - it's their business. If they get a thrill out of it - good for them. The only female I will adjust my balls around is my wife. I even say to her "I gotta adjust my balls - it's a guy thing". She just laughs and shakes her head. I used to sell men's clothes when I was a university student including men's underwear. I can't tell you how many guys would ask me if they were good for supporting their "stuff" or "package". When I worked in a pharmacy for awhile, guys would come to me to pay for their condoms at the photofinishing counter rather than going up to the pharmacy counter because all of the assistants were female. Guys feel more comfortable doing this kind of stuff around other guys than they do around females. They most likely aren't even aware of your orientation unless you are a total flamer.

Trinnium

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
In my experience, yes, most of the time, men won't realise they're doing it; but more than that, I imagine straight guys do it in front of gay guys as a way of re-establishing their masculinity.

Almost as a 'stand back' sort of thing. To establish a hiarchy or something, to try to dominate their insecurities over their own sexuality.

</pop psychology>

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey.

Why do some gays guys take an otherwise meaningless thing and make it sexual?

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
North American men seem to do it not just for adjustment reasons, but for cultural ones as well (let your other buddies know you have a penis?). In Australia and Europe, men only usually do it for two reasons: real need to adjust the position of scrotum or they want to be vulgar (crotch-grabbing gesture when angry or flirting). You just don't see men overseas grabbing the crotches as they do here.:biggrin1: