Why do straight guys like showing off in front of other guys?

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't speak for others but I'm straight and find showing off validating. Men are more visual than women so they enjoy seeing for its own sake. Most women have no interest in a dick they don't have a personal relationship with. They don't provide the objective feedback about ones visual appeal and ones ability to inspire lust and desire because they don't generally objectify like men do regardless of orientation. Whipping it out in front of a woman would likely be less well received than in front of a man provided men are the objects of their affection and desire in both cases.
Bump

D

deleted645791

In the locker room or while pissing, I'm not covering up or trying to hide it because that's the only place where it's normal to have one's penis out and I have nothing to be ashamed of. To be honest though, in the locker room, especially when I'm around a lot of smaller dudes, it's a dominance thing. I love my big dick and being confident enough to let it all hang out is part of that.

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm straight and small, especially flaccid. But I have been around locker rooms for so long I walk around naked all the time. I'm definitely not "showing off" my 2 inch flaccid (3 on a really good day) but Im not shy and whoever looks can look. I don't mind.

hairynycstud

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not straight or gay thing..male thing..men are pack animals. showing off in locker room shower wherever is just trying to dominant the herd see where you are in rhe pack. Showing off with a Sports car, expensive watch or a big dick is just establishing the pecking order

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not straight or gay thing..male thing..men are pack animals. showing off in locker room shower wherever is just trying to dominant the herd see where you are in rhe pack. Showing off with a Sports car, expensive watch or a big dick is just establishing the pecking order

^ - Sorta true, sorta fun, and sorta sad.... Who needs an expensive watch, after all?... Doesn't matter in the steam room... ;)

A/B

Reactions: coachrocky323

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been around now DOZENS of "straight" guys who enjoy showing off their bodies or cocks. MAYBE because they know I am gay and like that, or because they are "curious" to experiment. I feel most guys are just horny and like to cum. I also think a lot of guys who work out a lot are proud of their bodies and efforts... Just a bonding thing w/guys who are not hung up on "labels" and just like sex.

Yep. My experience as well... Luckily!

;)

Reactions: coachrocky323

Having been a nudist for almost 20 years, it's not a matter of intentionally showing off rather it's a matter of being comfortable and not caring if anyone sees you nude. I am average both in body type and penis size, but I get naked in the locker room and showers and I usually use a urinal "balls out." If someone wants to look that's up to them. It I'm not consciously trying to show off.

Reactions: ActionBuddy

bfus

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does it make you feel like an Alpha male in comparison to a Beta male? What about the straight guys that like to jerk off in front of or get head from guys? Well its not that they like it but they don't mind it and can get off on it. I know that I could never get off with a girl giving me head so are straight men just wired to get a nut no matter what the source?

I don't personally give a fuck about "feeling like an alpha". Whenever I've jerked off in front of other guys, it was because they asked me to do it and because I was horny. I got head from a guy once because I wanted to experiment with another guy, and he wanted to suck my cock.

I don't know about other guys, but I get off whenever something around my cock head goes up and down a lot. I don't have to be sexually attracted to whatever is causing it. I could fuck an apple pie and get off.

Reactions: Mickey1234

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A big cock makes a straight man feel dominant. It's way to intimidate. Most men are not well-hung. It's normal and natural - nothing gay or straight about it.

I'm not so sure - I think not every straight guy with a big dick wants to intimidate.

I'm not hung such that I need a wheel barrow for my balls but certainly above average. If I walk to the gym shower naked, it's a pragmatic issue - I don't want a sweaty towel after my shower - not because I want to intimidate. If I'm out for drinks with friends, I don't pull out my black card to intimidate, it's just what's in my wallet.

Maybe that comes with being comfortable with what I have in my underwear, wallet or bedroom.

And I have no idea why my hot blonde wife decided to marry me 'cause I didn't have the black card back then!

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Like in prior post I made, I'm not sure that generalization holds true for all.

I drive a BMW because I like the way it handles, not to show that I can afford a $100k car. I put in a Dinan chip set but didn't put Dinan badge on outside. Wear a plain stainless steel Rolex because that's my preference; I could buy a gold President, but it's not my style. Maybe I'm in the minority, or maybe not.

Reactions: bfus

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm not so sure - I think not every straight guy with a big dick wants to intimidate.

There are always exceptions, of course But I think most very well-hung heterosexual men "feel superior" in some levels in their masculinity.

Reactions: notN2pussy

bfus

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There are always exceptions, of course But I think most very well-hung heterosexual men "feel superior" in some levels in their masculinity.

I know some ignorant homophobic straight guys who havetroglodyte beliefs about masculinity and sexuality, but not every straight guy is like this. I doubt penis length correlates with idiocy.

Reactions: Tomsy9877

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I know some ignorant homophobic straight guys who havetroglodyte beliefs about masculinity and sexuality, but not every straight guy is like this. I doubt penis length correlates with idiocy.

I'm thinking in "sexual" terms, though. Not acting like a cocky man in everyday life. LOL.

cufflinks

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I simply like the way I look and feel comfortable showing myself in the nude - and it is normal, where I spend much of my time (Sweden, Austria, Germany). Admittedly, there is that element of "ha! Here I am!" and that may well be showing off. But then, is it always showing off when we drive a nice car? Or dress well?

I think it's only natural.