Why do straight guys think and prefer vaginal sex feels better than anal sex?

this forum is for straight men not gays...str8men. like pussy because it's natural! sorry putting your dock in a man is gay...go to a gay forum.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There is nothing like pussy. No substitute period! I have tried a lot of toys but nothing compares even close to a good wet moist pussy that grabs your cock and fucks it back like you wouldn't believe. For those of you that haven't had the honor just do what ever you need to and get your cock inside a pussy and then you tells us which feels the best. A cock was made for pussy and pussy was made for cock. I am not biased at all toward gay folks. Whatever floats your boat. But there is no was to explain what fucking a pussy feels like. You have to experience a pussy for yourself. You don't need experience fucking pussy. Slide it in and your cock will know what to do. I guarantee that fact. It's instinct!

Reactions: 6inchcock

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
personally, I like pussy more also.. An ass, while tight, has a few drawbacks for me.... First, I am very sensitive to smell...if I get a whiff of poop, it would gross me out (and yes, I know about preparing, but it happens)- I have a smaller cock so anal is easier for me to perform on a woman too...but nothing beats that slick, silky first time the head parts the lips and slides in...

Reactions: Mister2101

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Usually in NC, but I travel, so ask me where I am
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why, and for some reason I an not quite place my finger on, Am I reminded of this guy ?

971311.jpg

Whose posting / threads were ( see below )

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/does-anus-feel-better-than-pussy.425865/#post-5655080

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/how-does-pussy-make-you-cum.431137/

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/if-a-gay-guy-closed-his-eyes-and-fantasized-about-men-while-fucking-a-woman-would-it-feel-better.429488/#post-5707546

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/gay-men-if-you-had-sex-with-a-woman-and-she-had-really-tight-vagina-would-it-make-you-climax.429343/#post-5704859

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/can-a-gay-guy-get-off-from-having-sex-with-a-woman.427080/#post-5674448
I SWEAR TO GOD, this is EXACTLY what I was thinking....

Last edited:

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't speak for everyone with a big cock, but I've rarely found a vagina which didn't grip me tight enough to be really pleasurable, so a tight anal ring doesn't give me anything extra. Also, having vaginal sex makes going back and forth between fucking and sucking a lot easier and/or hygienic. Last, maybe it's just been my own bad luck, but the girls who I've slept with who've really been into my fucking their asses have all wound up being total psychos (seriously!) so that's sort of added even more to my preference to focusing on the hole which faces a bit more forward than the other.

Crowe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Almost all straight guys think pussy feels better than anal sex, and feel it's a more "natural" hole to put your penis in, when in reality ass holes do a better job at stimulating a penis than a vagina.
It feels more natural because it's supposed to be natural, that's how kids are made. Do you know what you make by sticking it up the ass too much, a leaky asshole.

Reactions: silk__nasty

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Almost all straight guys think pussy feels better than anal sex, and feel it's a more "natural" hole to put your penis in, when in reality ass holes do a better job at stimulating a penis than a vagina.
Are you retarded?

Reactions: silk__nasty

silk__nasty

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No man- you got it ass backward, it all starts w the poon tang

silk__nasty

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've rewritten your post for you to reflect reality:

Sez neogaf1000:
Straight guys might think pussy feels better than anal sex, and feel it's a more "natural" hole to put their penis in, when, in my personal opinion and given my limited experience, ass holes do a better job at stimulating a penis than a vagina.
PS: I am a troll.
LOL

silk__nasty

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have fucked pussy before it's loose compared to ass.
I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know WHAT is gonna