Why do teenagers have huge penises?

Briandude

Experimental Member
Media
At school today, I was at the urinal when a hot blond guy came up next to me. He was average height and weight. Anyway, when he pulled his penis out, I happened to see it. (ookay, I caught a peek!) Oh dear lord, it was the largest cock I've ever seen in my life! It wasn't necesarily long soft, but his girth size soft was bigger than mine hard! It was a gigantic, fat hose. It was so big he had to bend it back, it was nowhere near his pube patch, and he didn't have to shake any drops off because his piss slit was so wide. Like I said, he had an average sized muscular body, but his penis head was bigger than some guys' shafts!

Which led me to consider: I've almost NEVER seen a teenaged boy with a below average size dick. Why is that? It seems everyone my age is a shower, with a large soft size. While we're on the subject, is it just me or is almost every white American teen circumcised? Any white teens wanna back that up/ disagree?

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most white American teens were cirucmcised in "my day", too,
including me.
It was (and i guess to a degree) still is a trend here.

I'm not sure why teens seem so hung.
Is it because in general, they are all still trim...some even skinny...
and all pretty fit?
Does that dong look huge now, but might not in the over 35, beginning
to spread physique? (which i'm now learning about LOL).

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I don't think all teens are hung. Would be too much competition if they were lol but I guess you're lucky and remember flaccid size varies a lot, they may look big soft but maybe only grow an inch or less when excited.

clownboots19: I have also thought it seemed like today's teenagers penises are getting bigger and bigger (I think there was already a thread on this somewhere)...but I guess as long as my girlfriend and I are satisfied with mine, who cares about everyone else's?

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if one were able to pull out a ruler, measure them all, and compute the average, i don't think the size would be different than 20, 40 or 60 years ago.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by Katiecav_34D@Feb 24 2005, 05:11 AM
well one thing for certain all these huge guys don't go to my high school
[post=285891]Quoted post[/post]​
Same here, I'm 'Only' 7.25" and it looks likely i am the biggest in my yeargroup.

A girl aksed how big it was, well I told her and she practically fell off her seat. And she isnt exactly innocent. ;)

So I don't think teens are getting bigger. Or I doubt they are, because otherwise I'd be bordering on normal then.

whatno

Just Browsing
Media
Humans have some of the largest penises in nature. In proportion to their bodies. We're not first though, I forget what has the biggest..

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I remember Jonb sayin it was the zebra. Also, gorillas and I think chimps too have small penises, I mean very small, no more than 3 inches or so.

I'm pushing 8x6 now, last time I told someone (was a group of my friends my size) I said as big as my hand which is 7", they didnt believe me then *sigh* but thats when the touching started lol, always grabbin my crotch etc.

I wonder what the variance is in other species though, like we have penises ranging from say 1-12 inches...seems like nature was drunk when it was sorting out penis sizes hehe.

whatno

Just Browsing
Media
I remember seeing this on some HBO special, not Real Sex, the one where they show clips from all over the world.. Anyway, there's a Penis museum in Europe somewhere, it has almost every kind of penis.

*googles it*

http://www.ismennt.is/not/phallus/ens.htm
Whoa, why did I have that deja vu feeling when I searched for "Museum of Phallus Science".. weird.

huge: I do think that teenagers are getting bigger. Looking around in the showeres , most people have a average sized penis, or bigger.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
It'd be sexual selection. I said humans have the largest of any primate; barnacles have the largest proportionate to their body size of any animal, and blue whales, of course, have the absolute longest.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Feb 24 2005, 05:52 PM
blue whales, of course, have the absolute longest.
[post=286135]Quoted post[/post]​

If someone can deep throat a blue whale's, I've got a cookie for them.

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by ChimeraTX+Feb 23 2005, 10:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChimeraTX &#064; Feb 23 2005, 10:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TheOverlord@Feb 23 2005, 08:54 PM
Natural selection.  All the small penis genes are dissappearing.
[post=285836]Quoted post[/post]​

If natural selection was what was doing it, wouldn&#39;t you have a couple of thousand kids by now? :D
[post=285845]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

And wouldn&#39;t we have tons more members here (no pun intended) Who knows, maybe people only see the bigger ones, because it seems a lot of people who are above average have less inhibitions about showing it off, therefore there would be more opportunities to see the bigger ones, making people think the average now is what used to be above average. Theres really no sure-fire way to know whether the average has gotten bigger unless everyone walks around naked with a hard-on.

scottd369

Just Browsing
Media
Actually the Walrus has the largest penis when talking porportions. The average walrus has a penis which is 3/4 of it&#39;s total body length.

I&#39;ve always been jealous of the elephant, however, because they have muscles in their penis much like their trunks. Imagine what the ladies would think of that, regardless of how big you were :blink:

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I honestly could care less about seeing any animals&#39; penis unless it is a human one. :p Not that it&#39;s not fascinating and all but I guess it&#39;s just not my thing.

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
I think yaoifun has got it right. Surveys of adult penises haven&#39;t shown any increase, and I doubt teens have changed drastically physically just recently. But what has changed is that guys at school no longer are required to shower nude together, and no longer get changed for swimming etc as openly. Therefore they lose contact with a real average, and only see the guys who show it off or at least don&#39;t hide it, who are mostly the hung guys. I think there is a more competitive spirit around now too, which makes the smaller guys ashamed and they take extra care to hide it.

So I think, Briandude, if the guy next to you had been small, he probably wouldn&#39;t have let you see. He might well have avoided the urinals altogether. And huge, does everyone in your school shower, or do some avoid it?