Why do teenagers have huge penises?

armo-mix

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by tightcrotch83@May 1 2005, 01:26 AM
well bein 17 yrs old and 11" x 7" when hard i like to think i'm above average...what do you guys think?pretty big right?lol.Hopefully got a few more years growth in me so fingers x'd i'll hit 12 maybe 13"....?
[post=306877]Quoted post[/post]​

Me thinks you are "expanding" things quite a bit. While it's not impossible, it is quite improbable you have what you claim. Sorry, just my opinion. :(

tenBIsix: First of all, my friend (an older gay male in his 60's) has seen a lot of penises in his day. He says that younger guys are DEFINATELY getting larger! He also says that modesty has hit an all time high in the US. At his high school PE classes were segregated between men and women and they were required to swim in the nude.

ArcanuS

Just Browsing
Media
I do not know... Also, a big non-erected penis does not mean a much bigger erected penis. Bigger non-erected penises means that size+1/4-1/5 for erected penises. For a normal penises: size of nonerected+1/3=erected.that's it.....Also, why would I need a bigger penis? I have a problem with ejaculation for a some time......my friend said that it is possible 'cose my body can not pump in enough blood into it....i think is it bs, but i do not know.it is on the phisically (correctly written?) base..I can imagine what will happen if my penis grow up for 1 ''.

shleevo: I used to teach high school and although I didn't make a point of seeing my students naked, there were a few limited exceptions that couldn't be avoided. When we would go on overnight trips, we would often stay in other schools gymnasiums (on the floor) and in the morning we would all shower in the men's locker room together. I was absolutely blown away with how much bigger dicks look in high school today than they did when I was in school. I have about 5.5" soft and I was one of the big boys in high school in the late 80's. Not true anymore. I had approximately 4 students (out of 50) that were swinging 7 or 8 soft. Blew me away! It was also surprising that the sophomore boy that was always being teased about being a "late bloomer" had the biggest dick of all!

East

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Originally posted by shleevo@May 14 2005, 11:12 AM
I used to teach high school and although I didn't make a point of seeing my students naked, there were a few limited exceptions that couldn't be avoided. When we would go on overnight trips, we would often stay in other schools gymnasiums (on the floor) and in the morning we would all shower in the men's locker room together. I was absolutely blown away with how much bigger dicks look in high school today than they did when I was in school. I have about 5.5" soft and I was one of the big boys in high school in the late 80's. Not true anymore. I had approximately 4 students (out of 50) that were swinging 7 or 8 soft. Blew me away! It was also surprising that the sophomore boy that was always being teased about being a "late bloomer" had the biggest dick of all!
[post=311006]Quoted post[/post]​

i've been thinking about this and I think it could be related to nutrition and good exercise. the guys at my school were pretty athletic and ate well, so I noticed that several of my classmates were horse hung. as for what you saw, I can definitely believe it because it seems teens nowadays are healthier, more athletic and have somewhat large penises. but if a teens body is healthy and growing, I can easily see why more male teens have large penises. and hey, the girls are definitely very very happy!! hahahaha

Txpony

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree at gym so many teens are huge especially Fat ones. being only 1.5soft i try to wait till they all leave. They star and sneer at older guy with stub. Also having one ball doesnt help(cancer)

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
Briandude said:
At school today, I was at the urinal when a hot blond guy came up next to me. He was average height and weight. Anyway, when he pulled his penis out, I happened to see it. (ookay, I caught a peek!) Oh dear lord, it was the largest cock I've ever seen in my life! It wasn't necesarily long soft, but his girth size soft was bigger than mine hard! It was a gigantic, fat hose. It was so big he had to bend it back, it was nowhere near his pube patch, and he didn't have to shake any drops off because his piss slit was so wide. Like I said, he had an average sized muscular body, but his penis head was bigger than some guys' shafts!

Which led me to consider: I've almost NEVER seen a teenaged boy with a below average size dick. Why is that? It seems everyone my age is a shower, with a large soft size. While we're on the subject, is it just me or is almost every white American teen circumcised? Any white teens wanna back that up/ disagree?

Dude i think what it is i sthat most teens walk around w a chubby(semi hard on) bc they think about sex ALL THE TIME, seriously when your that age for the most part its all about the other sex.

Also im white im 20 now but im uncut, buut yes a majority of people were i think it was like 1 uncut to every 20 cut cause i was the only one in my gymclass uncut

Gabriel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'd actually have to agree: teenagers are getting bigger. And not just penis sizes, either. It's a proven fact that many children are hitting puberty much earlier and are developing much more rapidly than before. It has to do with the diet and the environment they live in. When I lived in the south, the body type was a little different from those up north. In the areas like South Carolina, most of the boys all had softly defined muscles, but were pretty big. A lot of them, by Sophomore year, were hitting 6'1". Up north, many boys seem to have a more solid and lean look than the soft but firm look. Of course, this is not including obesity.

Girls are also looking more and more like women earlier than they used to. Now, some 8th graders look like they belong in 11th grade, and it has nothing to do with passing a grade. I remember reading somewhere that it's due to all the foods we eat and the hectic lifestyle many people lead now. Times are more stressed than they were when I was younger, I know that for a fact.

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gabriel finally brought up the female aspect too

my summer job employs a lot of 16-yr old girls, and i always wish that girls looked like that when i was 16...now you may say they did, and i just didnt notice...but honestly, i dont remember any of the girls i went to school with being as well developed at that age & earlier...i can even go back & look in my yearbooks and see a bunch of innocent-looking, flat-chested, non-developed girls from the years 12-15ish...and now i find myself asking "how old is that girl over there?" only to get the reply "fifteen"...at which point i look around for any police officers who might've overheard me...hell, i've mistaken a 14yr old for a college-age girl...they just seem to be developing earlier & earlier...

and you can also look at it as others have said, where the better hung boys are just showing off, whereas the majority/average-sized boys are just being normal...so the girls who are growing big tits are wearing pushup bras & tight shirts to attract the attention, whereas the majority/average girls are just being normal...

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guest said:
huge: I do think that teenagers are getting bigger. Looking around in the showeres , most people have a average sized penis, or bigger.

also, how can most people be "average or bigger"? by definition, most would be average...

most rubbish criteria I ve ever heard about large penis, , everybody was teenage, so verybody is hung?

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
CokecanBen9 said:
Dude i think what it is i sthat most teens walk around w a chubby(semi hard on) bc they think about sex ALL THE TIME, seriously when your that age for the most part its all about the other sex.

Also im white im 20 now but im uncut, buut yes a majority of people were i think it was like 1 uncut to every 20 cut cause i was the only one in my gymclass uncut

For us it was everyone in town or everyone who had money was cut, and everyone who was rural or poor wasn't. I was an anomaly because I lived in town and was from a (lower-) middle-class family, but was uncut.

I'm 37 now and only saw one other white guy my age uncut growing up, and that was at Boy Scout camp one summer. Thank God for ancient Greek statuary and medical textbooks, or else I would've thought I was an alien of some sort.

I got lots of stares and even questions. Was there anyone bold enough to ask you why you were uncut, Ben?

NCbear (hijacking the thread for a moment)

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Briandude said:
At school today, I was at the urinal when a hot blond guy came up next to me. He was average height and weight. Anyway, when he pulled his penis out, I happened to see it. (ookay, I caught a peek!) Oh dear lord, it was the largest cock I've ever seen in my life! It wasn't necesarily long soft, but his girth size soft was bigger than mine hard! It was a gigantic, fat hose. It was so big he had to bend it back, it was nowhere near his pube patch, and he didn't have to shake any drops off because his piss slit was so wide. Like I said, he had an average sized muscular body, but his penis head was bigger than some guys' shafts!

Which led me to consider: I've almost NEVER seen a teenaged boy with a below average size dick. Why is that? It seems everyone my age is a shower, with a large soft size. While we're on the subject, is it just me or is almost every white American teen circumcised? Any white teens wanna back that up/ disagree?

To be honest, and somewhat of an asshole, teenagers have huge penises because a shedevil hasnt sucked the life out of it lol.

Nah Im kidding I think it has something to do with being a teenager and being in shape.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Several people have nailed it. Penis maturity often hits before body maturity. An adult size penis on an adolescent frame is big. Also why skinny guys look bigger--proportion is a big factor.

Several have commented on intact vs. cut. I remember in junior high wondering why some of the biggest guys, the ones who had the most muscles and body size, sometimes had these little button cocks lost in a haze of pubic hair. Maybe their body developed first and their dick last? Or some big guys have regular dicks, making them look smaller. Proportion again?

It's worth a mention that possibly that they were cut so tight that their dicks couldn't hang naturally. For those of you who posted that teen penis size is increasing, could the falling circ rate influence what you've seen? Maybe there really is more meat there.

sgaites

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have recently thought this too.....most of my experience is through the internet, where I have to say only the hung lads post their pics....my dick is too small to be of any interest to anyone !

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I doubt that teens today have bigger dicks than we did but I think they, as we when we were teens, are more constantly in a semi puffer state that appears bigger.
In essence they are more like showers than growers in that what you see is quite often close to all there is. Semi-arousal is a more constant state than in post-teen years.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
whatno said:
Humans have some of the largest penises in nature. In proportion to their bodies. We're not first though, I forget what has the biggest..

Barnacles have the largest penis to body size ratio of any animal. I think their penis is about 20 times larger than their body. The reason for this is quite obvious.