why do they keep asking if we'd date xxx man or the man with the big todger?

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aww. I missed the thread excitement by going to bed last night/early this morning. For the record, if I were interested in men - I'd definitely make love to Mr Hawking's brain. (Sorry for the nasty image I've put in your head, I'm not Hannibal Lecter.)

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Aww. I missed the thread excitement by going to bed last night/early this morning. For the record, if I were interested in men - I'd definitely make love to Mr Hawking's brain. (Sorry for the nasty image I've put in your head, I'm not Hannibal Lecter.)

An online quiz once claimed that I was actually Stephen Hawking. Does that count? Haven't got his penis, but oh well.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An online quiz once claimed that I was actually Stephen Hawking. Does that count? Haven't got his penis, but oh well.
Ms Helga, with a brain as beautiful as yours, I couldn't resist some brain-action. Too bad about the penis - if you had one, I'm sure it would be of epic proportions. :tongue:

noobcruse

Just Browsing
Media
You just contradicted yourself.

Looks like dolf called this one right.

I didn't contradict myself because I still don't believe it lol. I just think you guys are in the "Some people care about it but won't say it" category.
Then again you said this site was just a joke. Everything here is just a bunch of guys not asking serious questions and women giving not giving any serious advice.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't contradict myself because I still don't believe it lol. I just think you guys are in the "Some people care about it but won't say it" category.
Then again you said this site was just a joke. Everything here is just a bunch of guys not asking serious questions and women giving not giving any serious advice.
Oh please, if you're not a troll, at least try to understand what people are saying to you.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Money > all

If you disagree you haven't experienced the level of money im talking about.

It is amazing how things such as moral or apprehensions fly out the window when you are drinking 40 year old scotch on a private jet

I have experienced that kind of money. I just wanted to fuck the dude. Same as before I found out he was loaded. He just wanted to fuck me. It lasted just a season, and just a season was perfect. Why would his money change me? Wasn't mine.

Mine was a multi-milionaire. My homegirl dropped a multi-bilionare like a hot potato when he treated her like a hooker just once. Money is just money. It isn't some universal trump card. Some women are gold-diggers, some women prioritize money. I prioritize drive. My husband is what I call a practical dreamer. He dreams big, but he works hard, and his dreams are attainable. He is very productive. To me, that trumps all. The homegirl who ditched the bilionaire? She prioritizes niceness. She has been badly abused and even stalked in the past. Her fiance is sane, and sweet as pie. He is dumb as bricks, and while that would have bothered her in the past, now all she cares about is that he is nice.

I really wish a certain core of men from here would stop with these offensive over-generalizations. It is disgusting. It is misogynistic.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really wish a certain core of men from here would stop with these offensive over-generalizations. It is disgusting. It is misogynistic.
well either dismissing us as whores and thinking they could buy us off with pretty things is MUCH easier than actually getting to know us and working at making a relationship succeed.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
This thread grew overnight just like my penis!

Anyway, on topic: Just this morning, I was eating a waffle and thought to myself, "I wonder if dolf would want a man with a delicious waffle or a man with the wang of an elephant seal?" So which is it, dolf?!

Actually, after reading this thread, I can't help but wonder whether Stephen Hawking dresses left or right and how that relates to string theory.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Again the simple question was ignored and will probably remain so.
Why are you here?
Since money doesn't seem to be an issue we can all assume every woman here would be satisfied with a guy making 20k a year with a 3inch penis. Right?

You are lazy, disingenuous, or both. You want to know why someone who doesn't care about penis size might be here? Do a search, read the half-dozen threads about it in the womens and etc sections.

Personally, I came here on a lark. I belonged to a small penis forum, and those guys were making fun of the guys here. They said this place was full of assholes, but that was just envy. I got here at a very different time. My presence here is at least two years older than this account. This place had a much more lively atmosphere. Wits were quicker. Jokes were funnier. Serious conversations were passionate and consuming. Idiots were dispatched by getting chewed out by the tougher members; it was unmoderated back then. I stayed for the personalities when I first got here. Now, it is part nostalgia, part personalities.

I would never marry a dude with fewer than 3.5 inches, but 20k is enough money for any man to pull his own weight. That would be fine for me. I have fucked a lot of men. Some were rich. Some were really nice. Some were rich, nice, and even had big dicks. But I married a dude who was my definition of manly, my definition of hot, poor but stable, and who has an average sized penis. I love him, chased him, and would not trade him.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No one signs up to a forum about shoes if they don't like shoes.
Things aren't black and white, there are shades of grey. Do they all like black shoes on a shoe forum? Or red? Or perhaps they like big clown shoes. There are a large number of different people here. Some big, some small, some are here for friends, fun or fantasies. I feel like I've said all this before and I'm not going to repeat myself unnecessarily. Just remember the shades of grey.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyway, on topic: Just this morning, I was eating a waffle and thought to myself, "I wonder if dolf would want a man with a delicious waffle or a man with the wang of an elephant seal?" So which is it, dolf?!
or i could pick you and have both!