why do they keep asking if we'd date xxx man or the man with the big todger?

noobcruse

Just Browsing
Media
You are lazy, disingenuous, or both. You want to know why someone who doesn't care about penis size might be here? Do a search, read the half-dozen threads about it in the womens and etc sections.

Personally, I came here on a lark. I belonged to a small penis forum, and those guys were making fun of the guys here. They said this place was full of assholes, but that was just envy. I got here at a very different time. My presence here is at least two years older than this account. This place had a much more lively atmosphere. Wits were quicker. Jokes were funnier. Serious conversations were passionate and consuming. Idiots were dispatched by getting chewed out by the tougher members; it was unmoderated back then. I stayed for the personalities when I first got here. Now, it is part nostalgia, part personalities.

I would never marry a dude with fewer than 3.5 inches, but 20k is enough money for any man to pull his own weight. That would be fine for me. I have fucked a lot of men. Some were rich. Some were really nice. Some were rich, nice, and even had big dicks. But I married a dude who was my definition of manly, my definition of hot, poor but stable, and who has an average sized penis. I love him, chased him, and would not trade him.
So in the end I was right that a guy making 20k that has a 3 incher wouldn't be enough to satisfy you. Just so you know that wasn't a serious reply, but I see you took it that way.
This site isn't about appearance, personality, or money. Its about large penises, joke or not. Again, there are many other sites for what you've listed. Why aren't you on one of those? You've even been on a small penis site....You're really trying to tell me you don't regard penis sizes as a big deal?
I understand that penis size isn't everything. I don't think any guy here thinks that. You are however on a site for large dicks. I would assume any woman on here thats stayed for more than a few weeks is interested in a large penis. Some of you have been here what, five years? You're telling me you dont give a fuck about a guys dick size?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So in the end I was right that a guy making 20k that has a 3 incher wouldn't be enough to satisfy you. Just so you know that wasn't a serious reply, but I see you took it that way.
This site isn't about appearance, personality, or money. Its about large penises, joke or not. Again, there are many other sites for what you've listed. Why aren't you on one of those? You've even been on a small penis site....You're really trying to tell me you don't regard penis sizes as a big deal?
I understand that penis size isn't everything. I don't think any guy here thinks that. You are however on a site for large dicks. I would assume any woman on here thats stayed for more than a few weeks is interested in a large penis. Some of you have been here what, five years? You're telling me you dont give a fuck about a guys dick size?
I was on the small site because I found it while trying to find out something specific. I wasn't going to join, but some poor dude had a question about his yeast infection, and I had a better answer than any he'd been given. So I joined just to answer his question. But everyone there was so good-natured and funny, that I ended up staying there. When the fun members left, and only the woman-haters remained, I left. That place sucks balls now. I stayed here for much longer because this is the only place in the world with women like the women here. There are no other websites with this collection of compatible females for me to talk to, and I do not meet other like-minded women in real life. Ever. That's why nearly all of my friends are dudes. I hate the women I meet offline. They hate me right back. But,k I have said all of this here a billion times, and so have the other ladies.

I keep trying to figure out of you're lazy, or what, but you're just an idiot. There is no point in telling anyone anything if they already know everything. You're one of those idiots who knows everything, so . . . I have nothing more to say to you.

noobcruse

Just Browsing
Media
I was on the small site because I found it while trying to find out something specific. I wasn't going to join, but some poor dude had a question about his yeast infection, and I had a better answer than any he'd been given. So I joined just to answer his question. But everyone there was so good-natured and funny, that I ended up staying there. When the fun members left, and only the woman-haters remained, I left. That place sucks balls now. I stayed here for much longer because this is the only place in the world with women like the women here. There are no other websites with this collection of compatible females for me to talk to, and I do not meet other like-minded women in real life. Ever. That's why nearly all of my friends are dudes. I hate the women I meet offline. They hate me right back. But,k I have said all of this here a billion times, and so have the other ladies.

I keep trying to figure out of you're lazy, or what, but you're just an idiot. There is no point in telling anyone anything if they already know everything. You're one of those idiots who knows everything, so . . . I have nothing more to say to you.
Whats with all the name calling, are you underaged?

I have not been on this site for years like you, so I cant relate to what you're saying about 'internet friends' on here, but why do you assume I'm supposed to know your whole history? You gave me information and I responded to it. Its not my fault you didn't give all the information.
I'm so lazy yeah. Sorry I don't stay here for hours reading every single thing posted. Its my second day, give me a break.
I just thought this thread was rather ironic and after reading some of the post it seemed like everyone forgot what the site name was called.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Its my second day, give me a break.
I just thought this thread was rather ironic and after reading some of the post it seemed like everyone forgot what the site name was called.
Thanks for the reminder noobcruse. You've made your point, now run along and find a different thread.

Most true noobs with only two days under their belts, would spend a little time understanding the site, before getting into arguments about the membership's motivations for being here.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the reminder noobcruse. You've made your point, now run along and find a different thread.

Most true noobs with only two days under their belts, would spend a little time understanding the site, before getting into arguments about the membership's motivations for being here.
Seriously! He is telling us what is what. Telling, not asking. And if he really wanted to know, he could look it up on search, especially after being told the information is out there. But like I said, some people already know everything, so whatcha gonna do?

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Seriously! He is telling us what is what. Telling, not asking. And if he really wanted to know, he could look it up on search, especially after being told the information is out there. But like I said, some people already know everything, so whatcha gonna do?

If he really is a noob, then he has a lot to learn. Unfortunately learning requires listening and reasoning skills.

Or he's a previously banned returnee.

My money's on the latter.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think its something that comes from deep insecurity, and it seems quite common among men and manifests itself in different forms,

those things are all quantifiable, you can't put a number value or on the love connection that you feel with someone.

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
* In response to Dolfette's OP, I have NO idea why they ask an "either or" question.

I'd ask back; why can't I have it all? But the truth of the matter is, I want a man who can make me laugh, make me feel special and loves me just as much as I love him. If he happens to be well endowed that is a wonderful plus for me!

As for me personally, I've never had sex with a man who was over 6 inches, and my last two forays into sex were with men UNDER 4 inches, so what brought me here? That is my reason and my reason alone, though if you happen to read my blog, I've mentioned what brought me here a couple few times. It's not like some great national secret or some shit. But, I charge our N00b to never assume. You know the saying; it makes an ass out of u and me.

As to Geko's comments, I think his naïveté is showing. Money can be taken away from you. It can be stolen, taxed, lost, what have you. But even after death, love never goes away. Sure, having enough money to make sure you don't have to worry about money is a wonderful thing and it takes the stress off your relationship, but I have been without money. Money will never be able to replace being held by someone and having them tell me everything is going to be okay. Money will never replace the love of a father long dead. Money will never replace the hope of finding love. Money will never be a substitute for love.

askew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some lively threads here lately...give and take...thrust and perry...ah, what-the-fuck-ever. Beats sticking my dick in a wall socket I suppose. Please keep up the entertainment.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I originally joined this site on July 30th 2006 (I had to go look that up!) after a silly game was being played in guild, which involved posting fictitious links into guild chat and seeing who was dumb enough to click them... LPSG was linked, and I figured I'd give it a go. After chatting to the guy who linked it for a while, he mentioned that there was a thread he was interested in, in this very section no less, and that he felt the women currently posting, were posting what they thought they should say, not what they actually thought. I agreed to join and post a reply of my own.

I left it a while before posting so that he wouldn't know for sure which member I was, during which time I replied to several other threads, none of which pertained to dick size. Neither did the one I was asked to reply to.

I stuck around for maybe 3 months, during which time I got into my fair share of arguments, disagreed with a lot of the "women" on the board, and several of the real women. I avoided dick size threads like the plague.

I applied to be a moderator, was accepted and stayed for several years. Left for 6months or so, was asked to return and re-apply as a moderator. Came back, applied, was accepted and a month or two later became admin.

The only galleries I have knowledge of are those of my friends, because under the old system, you saw them when you went to their profile. Galleries that get reported, and less than a handful of the female galleries. I do not watch the cams, nor the vids, and I do not get into sexual conversations within the chat room.

I have little interest in men, even less interest in their dicks.

I'm happily married to an average sized man, who makes a fairly decent wage. We're also both self-employed and make a decent amount each there too. For a good year of our relationship, sex wasn't an option for us, he was undergoing tests to find the cause of his ED which he'd had for years. Neither of us had any money when we got together almost 10 years ago.

In short, I didn't get with him for dick nor money, and I certainly didn't join here for them either... I'm here to do a job, do converse with the likes of AE, ManlyB, Dolf, DF and the countless others, both male and female that I've forgotten to list, because we do have other things in common... An ability to discuss things, sexual or not, with maturity and a willingness to listen and understand one another, even when we find ourselves on opposing sides.

As for why these threads are started...

Some feel the need for reassurance, some get drunk and just want to post the first thing that pops into their heads, others want to be accepted by the female membership and think "trying to understand how the female mind works" is the right way to go about it, even though they don't listen to the replies, argue with everything we say and generally do more to piss us off than your bog standard troll.

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

In short, I didn't get with him for dick nor money, and I certainly didn't join here for them either... I'm here to do a job, do converse with the likes of AE, ManlyB, Dolf, DF and the countless others, both male and female that I've forgotten to list, because we do have other things in common... An ability to discuss things, sexual or not, with maturity and a willingness to listen and understand one another, even when we find ourselves on opposing sides.

As for why these threads are started...

Some feel the need for reassurance, some get drunk and just want to post the first thing that pops into their heads, others want to be accepted by the female membership and think "trying to understand how the female mind works" is the right way to go about it, even though they don't listen to the replies, argue with everything we say and generally do more to piss us off than your bog standard troll.

And while some may have happened upon this site, or joined because of an interest in site's subject (however several of the women here have proved this theory to be incorrect) what makes us stay isn't necessarily the dick. It's the friendships that people have made, and the fact that people can come here to talk about subjects both serious and not, get called out when we are talking out of our collective asses and most of us (I hope - I know I count myself in this group) can still adore those who call us out on our BS.

I find that it's usually done in a fun and helpful, if not slightly sarcastic, way and I for one don't hold any grudges against my new friends here for calling ME out when I make a fool of myself! (Specifically props to MB and Intrigue).

So, in short (I know, too late) we join for a myriad of reasons, and we stay for the people.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is repeated ancient history but...

I got stood up for a date (stupid lad) and I had a few glasses of wine and out of pure spite I punched "Big Penis" into google and flipped the bird in his general direction.

Google spat out this site and I joined for the galleries and then I started to notice the great people who were here posting.
Over the years I've made some lasting and enduring friendships from my time here and I continue to make more.

Why are we here..well regardless of the reason we joined LPSG we stay and we continue to stay and contribute because of the sense of community.

Last edited:

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is repeated ancient history but...

I got stood up for a date (stupid lad) and I had a few glasses of wine and out of pure spite I punched "Big Penis" into google and flipped the bird in his general direction.

Google spat out this site and I joined for the galleries and then I started to notice the great people who were here posting.
Over the years I've made some lasting and enduring friendships from my time here and I continue to make more.

Why are we here..well regardless of the reason we joined LPSG we stay and we continue to stay and contribute because of the sense of community.

Preach it Dragon. :kiss:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when i first clicked the link,
i honestly thought this would be a joke site.

...which it originally was.
i've never viewed the galleries of anyone who wasn't intelligent, witty and fun in the threads. their brains made me curious enough to look...though i'm hoping for face pics, because crotch shots are so passé and impersonal.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahhhh, nice thread, gone from 60 MPH to shit in 10 posts, but I love me a rebound with wit...
Aural sex.

Screamers are the bomb, yo. :wink:

You are lazy, disingenuous, or both. You want to know why someone who doesn't care about penis size might be here? Do a search, read the half-dozen threads about it in the womens and etc sections.

Or rather he is incapable of seeing past his own rather narrow sighted agenda and is projecting his reasons upon others. Not saying that this is the case, but it happens. Far too often. Along side that is usually an un-medicated case of Aspurger's syndrome.

Asperger syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Enlightening reading and pattern of behavior easily picked up upon within two paragraphs of reading....

Things aren't black and white, there are shades of grey.

Indeed, and to expand further on this and apply it to the topic at hand - different women will appreciate different things in their men. And it will change, be mutable over time as well. This mercurial pool of taste does not reflect the same image from one moment to the next and once our N00b-bruised friend can connect the dots on that, all further attempt to engage him in meaningful dialogue is lost...

Indeed, get at least 100 or more posts under your belt before you take that hit of crystal meth and run off to the drag races. At least establish yourself before you go outlining your plans in the sand and then try to kick it in our faces. ;>

when i first clicked the link,
i honestly thought this would be a joke site.

...which it originally was.
i've never viewed the galleries of anyone who wasn't intelligent, witty and fun in the threads. their brains made me curious enough to look...though i'm hoping for face pics, because crotch shots are so passé and impersonal.

That explains why so many people are pissed off at me in the meat market. I mean, the chat room. *ahem* They open my cam and there's my mug. :eek: No wonder they want me to put that away and pull my other head out. ;D

I have a perfect face for radio. ;D