why do they keep asking if we'd date xxx man or the man with the big todger?

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
crackoff, it always amazes me that you manage to find so many low-rent people to surround yourself with. it's a totally alien world to the likes of me. where exactly are you that has such a high concentration of bottom feeders?

Dolfette, I applaud you.

askew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I propose it be put out into the open. Every size penis would be assigned a number or a letter. Every man would wear that letter or number. Could be a button, a t-shirt or even tattooed on their forehead.

A woman could be cruising around and may feel like just giving a blow job. Depending on her preference she could pick an "A", a "B" or whatever. She wants anal she would pick her certain size. Same with getting her pussy pounded. I mean what the fuck. We see the tits and ass, so us guys pretty well know what we are getting into.

But guys are saying, if my dick is what I consider small, everyone will know it. Believe me, long enough with this system in place and it will not really matter anymore. Dick jokes and pecking order would cease to exist. In fact, with it out in the open a lot of pressure and anxiety would be taken off of people as a whole. No more guessing games. No more wondering. People would be free to worry about essential important things.

Hell, there doesn't even have to be a categorical system in place. Everyone could just go naked or wear see through clothing depending on the weather. With that kind of freedom, honesty might be more prevalent and there might be less wars, crime, reality television and so forth.

Does not matter what size your dick is, there will be women interested. The laws of averages, personal preferences, mood swings, and too many other variables would dictate it.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Women, as a rule of thumb (and I'm not trying to generalize here) don't have penis envy. Men do.

sn, I don't think you understand the term 'penis envy' - it doesn't mean being jealous or envious of someone else's penis size or shape or whatever, it is a specific term, coined by Freud, and refers only to women. It is the envy of having a penis at all.

I'm not saying Freud is right, but I don't think you should use terminology you don't fully understand.

Here's a link: Penis envy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ohno!! awesome dudes are ever imperiled by the proximity of douche bags :shocked:

*puts Intrigue into quarantine* *makes list of awesome dudes to keep off the endangered species list*

Lol! I'm like the gator! I was once endangered! But I'm making a comeback. Everytime a guy tells his ego to shut the fuck up and listen and maybe he understands something he didn't before. Smart dudes are on the rise! I swears it. Lol

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sn, I don't think you understand the term 'penis envy' - it doesn't mean being jealous or envious of someone else's penis size or shape or whatever, it is a specific term, coined by Freud, and refers only to women. It is the envy of having a penis at all.

I'm not saying Freud is right, but I don't think you should use terminology you don't fully understand.

Here's a link: Penis envy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Whoa, I didn't know that. I actually thought the way in which she used it was correct until ya pointed it out. Good catch!

(I love this place, I learn something new everyday)

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Preach it Rawbone!!!

And to continue the sentiment:

If a man with a tiny peen made me cum to the point I passed out, I wouldn't give a SHIT about his teeny peen. So far, in my experience, that has not happened.

Do not think it is impossible. It has happened to me, myself and I. :redface:

InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the man with the money/
the man with the looks/
the man with the body/
the man with the personality

or...

the man with the cock!

is this really what so many guys think about?
do they lay awake at night muttering ''oh, sure, she says they're soul mates! blah, blah, blah. but i bet it's only because his peepee peeps further than mine!'' ?
and why do they never, ever give us the option to vote ''the guy i like'', instead of wanting us to decide our hypothetical lives depending entirely on todger inches?

until i posted here i had no idea this was even an issue.

I only wonder this after a break up, but thats part of the process

redejb87

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just have to say I found this thread really entertaining :D. And to put my two sense in, because I simply can't help it, I found this site from my boyfriend. He told me if i had heard of it before, I said no, and the rest is history. I have never had sex with a dick bigger than a 7 1/2, and I love it. As for really caring about penis size, for me that's a no. Sure, it's an interesting topic, but not one that I take seriously. For me, I use the site to watch other's videos when I'm "in the mood", or the chat room for interesting conversation when I'm bored. Some people here are really nice and I like talking about random things with them :).

So in conclusion, penis size is not very important to me, more of just a interesting topic when I'm bored or want to chat with someone about it b/c I have no experience with it.