Why do tops like to top?

ilbdd03

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a total bottom. I have always wondered what makes a Top want to top instead of bottoming? As a bottom myself, the thought of a hard throbbing cock using my hole to Jack off his cock gets me so hard. The sensation of a thick cock hard cock hitting my prostate back and forth while he's kissing and holding me will make me shoot loads. I find that I cum farther and more in size of cum when I'm getting fucked instead of masturbating by myself. Tell me, for all you tops out there, what gets you excited about fucking instead of being fucked?

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
being a bottom i usually felt like i had this invisible sign that tops can only see--i enjoy how it feels as it slides in and i love how the top dominates and makes my hole his --then when he cums is the best thing in the world--wouldnt change it for anything--i have topped few times but i prefer to bottom more the merrier

ilovetowatchcs

Cherished Member
Media
Tamarac, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am a total bottom. I have always wondered what makes a Top want to top instead of bottoming? As a bottom myself, the thought of a hard throbbing cock using my hole to Jack off his cock gets me so hard. The sensation of a thick cock hard cock hitting my prostate back and forth while he's kissing and holding me will make me shoot loads. I find that I cum farther and more in size of cum when I'm getting fucked instead of masturbating by myself. Tell me, for all you tops out there, what gets you excited about fucking instead of being fucked?

Excellent post. I'm exactly like you. I love being fucked doggie style while looking in a mirror at the two of us. And I love looking at my face when the guy says he's cumming!!

Eurojock

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
On most apps I have tried, I put myself down as Top/Vers. In reality, I bottom very rarely. In sex I enjoy total domination, physically subjugating someone and making them "mine", marking my territory, etc. It might read as forceful, but it doesn't always need to be. I enjot restraining someone, either using actual restraint or pinning them down under my weight, and having my way with them - using all their holes, tossing and flipping them around, etc. And, of course, I enjoy stretching their holes with my cock/tongue/fist, etc.

Note that all of the above is always consensual.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There is something to that restraining thing...
I've only been pegged by my wife. That said, if I have "wiggle room" like on my knees when she's fucking me, I have the option of moving forward to lessen the intensity. It's not pain. It's like an overwhelming need to stop and regroup. But when I'm bent over the side of the sofa or end of the bed... I have no where to go. And that's when the grunting and moaning starts...

Reactions: beginner63

Manclad74

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am totally vers, i know how amazing being fucked is, its something that is put of this world. So i know when i fuck someone i hope i am giving that same pleasure. The look on a guys face and you push your dick into them….it just so intimate, especially when its a hung daddy guy

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On most apps I have tried, I put myself down as Top/Vers. In reality, I bottom very rarely. In sex I enjoy total domination, physically subjugating someone and making them "mine", marking my territory, etc. It might read as forceful, but it doesn't always need to be. I enjot restraining someone, either using actual restraint or pinning them down under my weight, and having my way with them - using all their holes, tossing and flipping them around, etc. And, of course, I enjoy stretching their holes with my cock/tongue/fist, etc.

This reply gets to the central point: a dominant male wants to feel in possession of his mate. He wants to mark him as his own by inseminating his lover with his seed. The bottom has a sole desire to become submissive to his alpha mate. The pure joy happens when the top ejaculates his seed into his lover, marking him as his.

D

deleted1074483

for me its not about domination or being in control, though i can and do the latter, its because its what feels right to me, the way that i enjoy sex the most, i love that any guy i'm with enjoys my dick and it being in him. I've tried bottoming maybe 5/6 times ever with 3 different guys (all lt partners) and it did nothing for me, and the thought of it does nothing for me at all. But looking at a guys ass i get hard, thinking of sex i think of his butt and fucking it, its just 'me'.

Others have already given other reasons and i'm sure lots of 'top' guys will have many other different reasons and there's no right answer to this question it'll be unique to each of us.

but for me i can't imagine being anything other than top sexually.

Marco86

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

DM me?

ilbdd03

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
for me its not about domination or being in control, though i can and do the latter, its because its what feels right to me, the way that i enjoy sex the most, i love that any guy i'm with enjoys my dick and it being in him. I've tried bottoming maybe 5/6 times ever with 3 different guys (all lt partners) and it did nothing for me, and the thought of it does nothing for me at all. But looking at a guys ass i get hard, thinking of sex i think of his butt and fucking it, its just 'me'.

Others have already given other reasons and i'm sure lots of 'top' guys will have many other different reasons and there's no right answer to this question it'll be unique to each of us.

but for me i can't imagine being anything other than top sexually.

CaptainRugby

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to classify myself as a total top, now I’m a probably vers top and enjoy bottoming in the right circumstance. Penetrating a guy is about power, control, and raw animalistic sex. When you’re the top you (generally) direct and control the pleasure, pain and everything in between. I’m also pretty athletic and I can also control the energy and exertion of both of us. Topping can be like being a pilot and having a hundred controls in front of you, you get to decide which ones to turn to 9 and which ones to tweak.

I have encountered a few guys who can’t top, one guy even said he simply can’t maintain an election on top, I thought that was crazy, but he was a fantastic bottom. I think the most difficult role is the power bottom, to direct and control from the passive role is wild.

ToryK

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

This is such a great question. I'm 100% top (though, like most, I've tried bottoming, albeit unsuccessfully). For me, it just feels natural. I'm an "ass man", and nothing turns me on more than holding a beautiful man in my arms while he gives himself to me completely. There is no connection that is more powerful or mind-blowing in my experience.

D

deleted6636031

This is such a great question. I'm 100% top (though, like most, I've tried bottoming, albeit unsuccessfully). For me, it just feels natural. I'm an "ass man", and nothing turns me on more than holding a beautiful man in my arms while he gives himself to me completely. There is no connection that is more powerful or mind-blowing in my experience.
You described the feeling perfectly!