Why do we all want what we can't have?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by LemacST, Aug 2, 2007.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

I feel I would be thoroughly content with myself if I could trade in my average penis for a large one. I'm also aware that my big penis'ed, 5'5 friend wishes he was at least average height. Me, being tall, never really cared for my height. I'm sure I'd realize it'd suck if it got taken away though.

What do you have that make others envy you and what do you wish you had?

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Haha... I don't know how to answer this without sounding conceited. One thing that my friends are constantly complimenting me on is always having the "right answer" for whatever specific life event it is that they are going through at any given time. I will admit, I give crazy good advice. :tongue: Thanks for that, mom!!! :biggrin:

I wish I had more self confidence. I'm SO close to being perfectly comfortable with myself, but I'm not quite there yet, and I've been stuck at this stage for a few years now... incredibly annoying.

3. RideRocket

Gold Member

I guess after reading your post I have a big penis that you envy. :rolleyes:

As far as what other have that I wish I had, I'm not sure. The first thing that comes to mind is a more 'cut' physique. I'm pretty athletic, but not overly cut. I know it's shallow, but I responded to the first thing that popped in my head.

4. D_Roderick Beresford Stiffington IV

When I was in my teens, I was under the impression a big dick made you better in many ways. As I got older, I became a lot more comfortable as an average size and realized 6" is pretty nice, better than being smaller. So I was content. Then also after my first gay experience with a guy with a large one, I actually became less interested in bigger dicks, he was about 8". I guess after handling one it was fun and all, but nothing special. Actually I learned I prefer small sizes, I had a good time with him, but I feel theres more I can do to someone closer to my own size.

5. lemont77

lemont77 Member

Albums:
    Human nature, to get that which is unattainable. It's the cause of our greatest discoveries, and our greatest tragedies.

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Because he as a gay guy is so untouchable.. it makes me want him more.

7. No_Strings

Gold Member

I've very rarely had someone be envious of me(at least to my knowledge), though I have had three people wish they had skin like mine(one being a woman). :tongue: Certainly nothing material that I have.

I wish I was in shape - I don't mean 'built'. Slightly defined abs, decently sized biceps, a flat chest. They would do me fine. :rolleyes:
    I wish I was about 3515 miles away from where I currently am at this moment.

8. Principessa

Gold Member

I have always had great legs. They were once described by a sales lady as being better than Betty Grable's. By just walking along in shorts or in a nice short skirt I have stopped traffic on 2 continents.

I have always wanted to have bigger boobs. I think I could carry off a 36D.

9. lemont77

lemont77 Member

Albums:
    Easily. I know some people who would love to help you carry them! :biggrin1:

10. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

I have vision and hearing problems ... not life-altering, but I wish I did not have them.

Also, I cut the extensor band on my left forefinger when I was 14. It is the only thing that utterly prevents me from becoming Glenn Gould Reducks. I wish the function of that finger were magically restored.

I am getting my bod back into shape (cardio, weights, stretching), but I wish my point of arrival were tomorrow.

11. Principessa

Gold Member

hahahaha See that's why I love this place every one is so nice and friendly :biggrin1:

12. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Although I'm very lean, I'm also quite curvy. But what's the point? With my stupid red-head skin, I can't wear my bikini collection on the beach! (I'm shallow... I know... I should spend more time lamenting REAL misfortunes, like having only size D cups):eek:

13. No_Strings

Gold Member

While I am partial to a slightly tanned look, red hair and the skin that comes with it will always beat the combinations of any other hair colour. There's another thing women have to be envious of. :wink:

14. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

You look pretty good to me: Hair, skin, boobs, body - a pretty good package I would say. Put your shoes under my bed anyday. :biggrin1:

15. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, I wish you were here too. :tongue:

16. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Sorry, I went off topic... Um, people sometimes tell me that they wish they had my abilities with languages, but really, being sub-par in 5, isn't that much of an accomplishment over just being good in ONE.

17. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

What do I want that I haven't got - blonde hair, it suits me so much better than my natural mid brown does, and what do other people envy that I have, my legs, even women comment on how good they are.

18. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    I disagree. Your natural colour is so warm against your skin. And yes, you do have nice stems.

I want skin without freckles. Smaller ears. Straighter bottom row of teeth.

From what i'm told, people usually envy the colour of my hair.

19. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I actually think slightly irregular teeth look nicer, more natural and less contrived than extremely straight ones that have obviously had a brace at some time.

20. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

All the things I have wanted to change over the years I have come round to thinking that I actually like them the way they are.

I'm short, but I no longer want to be taller, being short gets me a lot of attention from taller men (my preference) because I'm 'cute'. Plus I can always wear heels.
    I used to want to have slimmer hips - now I realise my curves and ass are amongst my best assets.
    I used to want to be less hot tempered - now I have learnt to channel my temper extremely effectively.
    I used to want to care less about other peoples' opinions - now I have learnt to use that constructively and never dwell on it.

I'm trying very hard to think of things I still want to change and nothing is coming to mind. I'm not sure either that anyone should be envious of anything I have, prehaps my singing voice? But that sounds awfully conceited. Good thread though...

Draft saved Draft deleted