Why do we all want what we can't have?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel I would be thoroughly content with myself if I could trade in my average penis for a large one. I'm also aware that my big penis'ed, 5'5 friend wishes he was at least average height. Me, being tall, never really cared for my height. I'm sure I'd realize it'd suck if it got taken away though.

What do you have that make others envy you and what do you wish you had?

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haha... I don't know how to answer this without sounding conceited. One thing that my friends are constantly complimenting me on is always having the "right answer" for whatever specific life event it is that they are going through at any given time. I will admit, I give crazy good advice. :tongue: Thanks for that, mom!!! :biggrin:

I wish I had more self confidence. I'm SO close to being perfectly comfortable with myself, but I'm not quite there yet, and I've been stuck at this stage for a few years now... incredibly annoying.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I guess after reading your post I have a big penis that you envy. :rolleyes:

As far as what other have that I wish I had, I'm not sure. The first thing that comes to mind is a more 'cut' physique. I'm pretty athletic, but not overly cut. I know it's shallow, but I responded to the first thing that popped in my head.

Media
When I was in my teens, I was under the impression a big dick made you better in many ways. As I got older, I became a lot more comfortable as an average size and realized 6" is pretty nice, better than being smaller. So I was content. Then also after my first gay experience with a guy with a large one, I actually became less interested in bigger dicks, he was about 8". I guess after handling one it was fun and all, but nothing special. Actually I learned I prefer small sizes, I had a good time with him, but I feel theres more I can do to someone closer to my own size.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I've very rarely had someone be envious of me(at least to my knowledge), though I have had three people wish they had skin like mine(one being a woman). :tongue: Certainly nothing material that I have.

I wish I was in shape - I don't mean 'built'. Slightly defined abs, decently sized biceps, a flat chest. They would do me fine. :rolleyes:
I wish I was about 3515 miles away from where I currently am at this moment.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you have that make others envy you and what do you wish you had?

I have always had great legs. They were once described by a sales lady as being better than Betty Grable's. By just walking along in shorts or in a nice short skirt I have stopped traffic on 2 continents.

I have always wanted to have bigger boobs. I think I could carry off a 36D.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I have vision and hearing problems ... not life-altering, but I wish I did not have them.

Also, I cut the extensor band on my left forefinger when I was 14. It is the only thing that utterly prevents me from becoming Glenn Gould Reducks. I wish the function of that finger were magically restored.

I am getting my bod back into shape (cardio, weights, stretching), but I wish my point of arrival were tomorrow.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although I'm very lean, I'm also quite curvy. But what's the point? With my stupid red-head skin, I can't wear my bikini collection on the beach! (I'm shallow... I know... I should spend more time lamenting REAL misfortunes, like having only size D cups):eek:

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Although I'm very lean, I'm also quite curvy. But what's the point? With my stupid red-head skin, I can't wear my bikini collection on the beach! (I'm shallow... I know... I should spend more time lamenting REAL misfortunes, like having only size D cups):eek:

You look pretty good to me: Hair, skin, boobs, body - a pretty good package I would say. Put your shoes under my bed anyday. :biggrin1:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do I want that I haven't got - blonde hair, it suits me so much better than my natural mid brown does, and what do other people envy that I have, my legs, even women comment on how good they are.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What do I want that I haven't got - blonde hair, it suits me so much better than my natural mid brown does, and what do other people envy that I have, my legs, even women comment on how good they are.

I disagree. Your natural colour is so warm against your skin. And yes, you do have nice stems.

I want skin without freckles. Smaller ears. Straighter bottom row of teeth.

From what i'm told, people usually envy the colour of my hair.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
All the things I have wanted to change over the years I have come round to thinking that I actually like them the way they are.

I'm short, but I no longer want to be taller, being short gets me a lot of attention from taller men (my preference) because I'm 'cute'. Plus I can always wear heels.
I used to want to have slimmer hips - now I realise my curves and ass are amongst my best assets.
I used to want to be less hot tempered - now I have learnt to channel my temper extremely effectively.
I used to want to care less about other peoples' opinions - now I have learnt to use that constructively and never dwell on it.

I'm trying very hard to think of things I still want to change and nothing is coming to mind. I'm not sure either that anyone should be envious of anything I have, prehaps my singing voice? But that sounds awfully conceited. Good thread though...