Why do we buy-in to these money-making onlyfans amateur xxx stars ?

Wow. It makes me sick. This straight lad was bragging about how much money he has made this month from OF.

Many are very obnoxious. But the truth is, it's not really their fault. It's people's. If people didn't pay, they wouldn't have a platform.

Reactions: lukasprince

Avariavasiel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow. It makes me sick. This straight lad was bragging about how much money he has made this month from OF.

The sad thing is these people seem to spend the money as fast as it comes in... but this “career” choice isn’t gonna last forever. Eventually people will lose interest, especially in a field as shallow as the one they’re “working” in.

Same with all the idiots on YouTube. I hope they’re saving, cos one day no one’s gonna give a shit.

Reactions: Elricb

lukasprince

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It really annoys me though. These straight guys are exploiting our vulnerabilities and we are allowing this to happen!!!!!!!! I get it, I do. I cannot help myself and that is the most frustrating thing. What do you think??

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For me, I like internal breeding and since these guys aren't studio produced they often have sex the way normal people have it.... rather than interrupting intimate bb sex to masturbate like one is alone with no one arouned. Dillon Anderson, in particular, delivers many such scenes.I do find many scenes are poorly photographed by other starts or they photograph vertically, which I HATE, but he is a cut above the rest. Some of the others I have tried have disappointed me.

It really annoys me though. These straight guys are exploiting our vulnerabilities and we are allowing this to happen!!!!!!!! I get it, I do. I cannot help myself and that is the most frustrating thing. What do you think??

No I don't. I think you have developed some sort of complex at your lack of self control and and rather than dealing with it, you'd rather attack guys that inadvertantly feed into it.

Of course I could be wrong but they be my honest thoughts.