Why DO we suck a cock and lick a clit?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by HamYai, Aug 7, 2008.

1. HamYai

HamYai New Member

What is it that makes us want to put our mouths around them and lick/suck/otherwise orally play with and tease them?

Other animals don't do it (OK, a monkey or chimp might, but even then ONLY their own - not another's - and only 'cuz they can:biggrin1:).

2. Corius

Corius New Member

What I am hearing you say is that you would like to suck a cock and/or lick a clit without feeling strange or even guilty about your desire. When I turned 15 I may have thought about it (one did hear the guys call other guys cocksuckers) but not seriously. Three months later I found myself bonded in deep friendship with the new guy in town and we had the privacy to express our regard for each other in increasingly intimate ways. One late afternoon in late August we had just showered after riding our bikes back from the town's "swimming hole" and, as usual, we enjoyed being naked on his bed and then it just happened: each of us found himself facing the other's very erect member; it was a moment and opportunity not to be missed, we found our lips exploring each other's welcoming cock; we were initiating each other into cocksucking and this was another wonderful marker on our journey of discovering the ways in which two teen boys can show their regard for each other. And, we were hooked.

3. TheWB

TheWB New Member

i dont do either but girls suck my dick cuz it feels good and its a nice thing to do :biggrin1:

4. cravincock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    cuz they both are delicious

5. lucky8

Gold Member

one word: pleasure

6. dingdong

dingdong Member

i agree that biologically, there is no need for it, but because humans on the whole tend to have sex for pleasure, oral sex is a good way for this.

it is another way to get intimate with your partner, as well as allowing both of you to take the dominant role. Visually, it is very arousing to see your partner dedicated to giving you pleasure.

7. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

because they are there.

8. HamYai

HamYai New Member

All I know is, how often have you refused to eat something, cuz it looked so bad?

It's taste is irrelevant. It looks awful, so it don't go into your mouth. Period.

Pussies are ugly (I love them, but they ARE quite ugly) and yet I (we) love them.

Penises are ugly (I love them, but they ARE quite ugly) and yet I (we) love them.

WHY are we (I) so driven, then, to put them into our mouths and seek to draw their very essence into ourselves by sucking on them like a babe on the teat?

Licking pussy and sucking cock beats intercourse, even, for me.

I can orgasm purely by doing that.

Why?

9. lautsprecher

lautsprecher New Member

Albums:
    I like to see the other person enjoyin themselves. Thats my drive. And cause I want it back too..

10. lucky8

Gold Member

Conditioning.

11. lucky8

Gold Member

To elaborate, you say you receive great pleasure from doing it. Well, there you go, that's why you do it, it gives you pleasure to pleasure someone else. You see that vag or dick and your neurons start firing away like "if i suck or lick this, i will receive pleasure" so you do so. You have probably at some point seen a piece of food that looked gross but gave it a try anyway, just like with oral, but it turned out to be an unpleasureable experience, so from then on, your brain says "this isn't going to give me pleasure" so you dont eat it. Whereas when you starting giving oral, you became aroused and your brain and body received pleasure from it, thus conditioning you to like it. And then there are people who do it because they think the other person will do it to them. They may find the act gross, but also think that pleasure will come afterwards. Think back to Pavlov

12. HamYai

HamYai New Member

The thought of a quid pro quo situation does not exist with me.

I lick and suck because I want to and get off on it. You don't even have to touch me, let alone suck me. I'm happy having licked/sucked you.

It can't make babies, so Mother Nature ain't involved, so WHY do I love performing oral so much?

13. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Good question, it's probably a thing of nature. The reason why I think this is because we don't learn it at home to suck dick and lick a clit. Okey, this days with internet you get this ideas, but in the early days when there was no internet, people did it too.
    So I guess it's nature to being that intimate with each other. Just like the animals who smell the genitals first...

14. B_icem

B_icem New Member

interesting. i never really thought about it before.

i love pussy in my face though :biggrin1:

15. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    Instinct I guess. Plus over hundreds of years people passing down the message that oral sex is actually quite good and helps stimulate your partner for actual penetrative sex to which leads to passing on your dna onto the next generation.

16. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

The mouth, tounge and lips are amazingly sensitive as is genitalia :eek: It seems logical to put them together :yup:

17. Viking_UK

Gold Member

Empathy probably has something to do with it. You know how good it feels when someone does it to you and you also get pleasure from making someone feel good. Plus you get to see the look on their face and hear their voice which lets you know you're doing a good job. Besides, we all like having things in our mouths.

18. NightFish

NightFish Active Member

Albums:
    Now I've seen some beautiful pussy....I could have stared at it all day

#18 NightFish, Aug 8, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
  19. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

if it feels good, do it!!!

20. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    Bonobo chimpanzees engage in oral sex with eachother. For the same reason we do: it feels good.

Draft saved Draft deleted